Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

All dates in 2023 for the Necronomicon money spell

SShiva_fr

:idea:
This is the continuation of my 2022 post about the Necronomicon money spell, "Gigimaganpa" & "Ziku".
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76830

You will find the useful details in this first post.

These spells are "One shot", so it's very simple and quick to do, just make sure to pay attention to the timing with the Moon and the appropriate planetary times.

Two dates have passed but here are all the dates for 2023.

Hoping this is helpful to the SS brothers and sisters!

---------
:arrow:

-Sunday, January 29: Moon in Taurus, Jupiter time preferably.

-Sunday 05 February: Moon in Leo, to do before the full moon, Jupiter time preferably.
-Friday, February 24: Moon in Leo, to do after VOC, Jupiter time preferred.
-Sunday, February 26: Moon in Taurus, to be done before VOC, Jupiter time preferred.

-Friday 03 March : Moon in Leo, to be done after VOC, Jupiter time preferred.
-Sunday March 05 : Moon in Leo, Jupiter time preferred.
-Thursday March 23 : Moon in Taurus, to be done after VOC, Sun time preferred
-Friday March 24 : Moon in Taurus, Jupiter time preferred
-Friday March 31 : Moon in Leo, Jupiter time preferred.

-Thursday April 20: Moon in Taurus, after VOC, Sun time
-Friday April 21: Moon in Taurus, Jupiter time
-Thursday April 27: Moon in Leo, after VOC, Sun time
-Friday April 28: Moon in Leo, Jupiter time

-Thursday May 04: Moon in Libra, before VOC, Sun time.
-Thursday May 25 : Moon in Leo, Sun time.

-Thursday June 22: Moon in Leo, before VOC, Sun time
-Thursday, June 30: Moon in Sagittarius, before VOC, Sun time

-Sunday July 23: Moon in Libra, after VOC, Jupiter time

-Sunday August 20 : Moon in Libra, Jupiter time
-Thursday August 24 : Moon in Sagittarius, after VOC, Sun Time
-Friday August 25 : Moon in Sagittarius, Jupiter time.

-Friday September 15 : Moon in Libra, after VOC, Jupiter time
-Sunday September 17 : Moon in Libra, Jupiter time
-Thursday September 21 : Moon in Sagittarius, Sun time.
-Friday September 22 : Moon in Sagittarius, before VOC, Jupiter time.

-Thursday, October 19: Moon in Sagittarius, before VOC, Sun time
-Sunday October 22 : Moon in Aquarius, after VOC, Jupiter time

-Sunday November 19 : Moon in Aquarius, Jupiter time
-Sunday November 26 : Moon in Taurus, before VOC, Jupiter time.

-Friday December 15 : Moon in Aquarius, after VOC, Jupiter time.
-Sunday December 17 : Moon in Aquarius, before VOC, Jupiter time.
-Friday December 22 : Moon in Taurus, after VOC, Jupiter time.

I forgot to mention that these schedules are mainly valid for those living in the UTC+1 DST calendar zones 🤦‍♀️
Although it will give good indications for the others.

To check on the calendar according to your country, it is here :arrow:
https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

BlackOnyx8 said:
That's very impressive, great work!
Thank you very much, I'll save this list :D

Thanks ! Happy if it can be useful to you my Brother :D

asking now is going to sound like it's coming from a troll or nonbeliever, but how effective are these one-shots?
assuming the person has no negative karma about, but strong magical power, practice, etc…

nebu said:
asking now is going to sound like it's coming from a troll or nonbeliever, but how effective are these one-shots?
assuming the person has no negative karma about, but strong magical power, practice, etc…

They are effective. But has to do with your natural potencial to acquire wealth, generally, you're not going to become a billionaire off of this overnight. They add up and build over time. From my own experience, I prefer to do the 240 days workings (6 x 40), but these one-shot add extra power to the goal. Depending on your own karma and programming towards money it can take a while to manifest.

Simultaneously working in the Solar chakra is even more important than all of this, as this by itself will also burn karmic seeds of poverty and expand your ability to attract money.

Wealth is extremely difficult to achieve due to centuries of being cursed and programmed into poverty by the jews. But it is possible and this must be done, you have to believe it is working. It is imperative that you break the karma of poverty.

In addition you might want to look into your birth chart and see if there are certain planetary placements making matters more difficult than they have to be. You can also align some of these workings with your own personal transits for an even bigger boost given all the other necessary astrological requirements are met.

nebu said:

I did the Necronomicon money spell almost all the dates of 2022 + 1 runic work with Fehu + some jupiter squares. Well, the result: 2022 was the best year financially for a long time.
I specify that I program FEHU and the squares of Jupiter on "abundance of all kinds" and not only on money, far from it.
On the other hand, for the Necronomicon spells, I visualize lots of money rushing into my aura, which I visualize as gold and shiny green, and the solar chakra spinning hard, in a very fast vortex. I manage to smell the bills while maintaining the visualization details.

I am less of a beginner with each passing year, coupled with a serious routine and non-mandatory soul release work, I feel a difference in the way I attract energy.
As we say in French: "c'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron" so the more you do, spells of all kinds, the more competent you become.
I like these Necronomicon spells. Try it for yourself and see! Good luck !

Hello, brother. Thank you for the post. One question: I must do this meditation in the hours of jupiter in the morning/afternoon or at night?

- Hail Azazel

BlackOnyx8 said:
Wealth is extremely difficult to achieve due to centuries of being cursed and programmed into poverty by the jews. But it is possible and this must be done, you have to believe it is working. It is imperative that you break the karma of poverty.

ABSOLUTELY, THANKS

sshivafr said:
I am less of a beginner with each passing year, coupled with a serious routine and non-mandatory soul release work, I feel a difference in the way I attract energy.
As we say in French: "c'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron" so the more you do, spells of all kinds, the more competent you become.
I like these Necronomicon spells. Try it for yourself and see! Good luck !

i intend to remove even more negative karma and i'm not sure if i’m going to do it on the sun or Venus, but I'll try, thank you very much

Arwen said:
Hello, brother. Thank you for the post. One question: I must do this meditation in the hours of jupiter in the morning/afternoon or at night?

- Hail Azazel

In 24 hours, there are 3 times the time of Jupiter, 3 times the time of the Sun and so on.
I try to choose the "brightest" hour, between 11am and 2pm, but depending on the empty Moon / VOC Void of course, I do my best.

Also, it is not always Jupiter time, for example if the spell is to be done on a Thursday, it is better to choose Sun time.

In fact, the time of Jupiter, the Sun and Venus are the hours during which the spell can be done. HPS Maxine has indicated which time of day is the most effective.

The Necronomicon spell must meet 3 criteria:
-Waxing moon
-Moon in certain signs only
-Thursday, Friday or Sunday.
3 choices of hour per day for the 3 beneficial planets (a choice of 9 slots, except when there is a VOC).

The JOS library PDF
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Money_Spells.pdf

Good luck !

DeepScrub said:
Excellent work. I will be performing every one of these this year, and I will report back later with my findings.

Thank you!

Yes, today is a date to do this spell, think about it and check your own time zone!

I repeat that the given times are valid especially for those in UTC+1 DST (Western Europe)

nebu said:

This is the first year I'll be doing the one-shots, but i've heard many others speak about their effects.
but the power from the other necronomicon spells blew me away. so I am looking forward today.

I've had great success with fehu and shreem mahah Lakshmi yayee swaha in the past

however the money manifested in a semi unpleasant way so my affirmations are now " in a healthy and positive way I am safely, ' lots of money + freedom to keep/spend money ' "

The Ziku spell is not a one shot spell. It can be used in this way and experimenting with it works to bring a small amount of money in some days but nobody is stopping you to do it in 40 days or more.

luis said:
The Ziku spell is not a one shot spell. It can be used in this way and experimenting with it works to bring a small amount of money in some days but nobody is stopping you to do it in 40 days or more.

Brother Gear88 begs to differ in the topic for 2022, but I also feel similar to you. Do not quote me on this, but I don't believe that any magickal working is, by design and exclusively, a one-shot working. Like, I don't think expanding any such working into a 40 or 90-day working is going to have a detrimental effect.

Others should feel free to chime in, because these dates are pretty close together and the sooner we can reach a satisfying consensus on this, the better.

OuroborphicMystery said:
luis said:

Brother Gear88 begs to differ in the topic for 2022, but I also feel similar to you. Do not quote me on this, but I don't believe that any magickal working is, by design and exclusively, a one-shot working. Like, I don't think expanding any such working into a 40 or 90-day working is going to have a detrimental effect.

Others should feel free to chime in, because these dates are pretty close together and the sooner we can reach a satisfying consensus on this, the better.
I don't have the time right now but I remember Hoodedcobra saying it's not a one shot spell. In any case even a "normal" spell with runes can be a one shot spell. It depends on how much powerful you are.

These Necronomicon ones just work in a different way than runes which is beyond my understanding of magic and so they may have quicker results but I don't know enough about it. I just experimented with Ziku and I saw some results but I have done before one shot spells and they worked too so I don't know if we should say its because of the Necronomicon spells I saw these results.

luis said:
OuroborphicMystery said:
luis said:

I don't have the time right now but I remember Hoodedcobra saying it's not a one shot spell. In any case even a "normal" spell with runes can be a one shot spell. It depends on how much powerful you are.

These Necronomicon ones just work in a different way than runes which is beyond my understanding of magic and so they may have quicker results but I don't know enough about it. I just experimented with Ziku and I saw some results but I have done before one shot spells and they worked too so I don't know if we should say its because of the Necronomicon spells I saw these results.

To my understanding, Necronomicon workings have very stringent dates for starting but after that, you can continue as normal. For example, I had a Brother tell me that if you are doing, say, the Necronomicon Third Chakra meditation for the first time ever, you should follow the given date guidelines but after that, you can kind of use the meditation whenever. I don't know if it's true but it's someone I respect the knowledge of and it doesn't ring false for me either.

So yeah. In general, I tend to agree with you, Brother. I don't know for sure though, so I won't make any big claims so as not to lead anyone astray.

nebu said:

Im reading the old sermons from HPHC and there is one where he teaches us to programm our aura in order to draw money with our aura.

You breath 20 times, thinking of money coming into you in a positive way. After the 20 breaths, you vibrate Fehu 20 times and you do the affirmation «"The energy of the Rune Fehu is empowering the ability of
my Aura to draw money to me, in a positive and fast way for me". ». Meditate on your Aura engulf in white-gold light and visualize money beeing drawn into your aura.

Do this for at least 40 days

https://satanslibrary.org/English/High Priest Hooded Cobra 666's Sermons and Writings - Volume 1.pdf
Page 62

OuroborphicMystery said:
luis said:
OuroborphicMystery said:

To my understanding, Necronomicon workings have very stringent dates for starting but after that, you can continue as normal. For example, I had a Brother tell me that if you are doing, say, the Necronomicon Third Chakra meditation for the first time ever, you should follow the given date guidelines but after that, you can kind of use the meditation whenever. I don't know if it's true but it's someone I respect the knowledge of and it doesn't ring false for me either.

So yeah. In general, I tend to agree with you, Brother. I don't know for sure though, so I won't make any big claims so as not to lead anyone astray.

@all

The PDF in the library of Satan is no longer active! BUT there is a copy of the PDF in my 2022 post.

If you read the picture, there is no mention of a long term work..like the Necronomicon meditations on the chakras, which are not to be done over 40 days but only once, or even the next day. Do it as you feel it.
I have made only the work easier for others by looking up all the dates on our SS calendar.

Masterj810610 said:
nebu said:

Im reading the old sermons from HPHC and there is one where he teaches us to programm our aura in order to draw money with our aura.

You breath 20 times, thinking of money coming into you in a positive way. After the 20 breaths, you vibrate Fehu 20 times and you do the affirmation «"The energy of the Rune Fehu is empowering the ability of
my Aura to draw money to me, in a positive and fast way for me". ». Meditate on your Aura engulf in white-gold light and visualize money beeing drawn into your aura.

https://satanslibrary.org/English/High Priest Hooded Cobra 666's Sermons and Writings - Volume 1.pdf
Page 62

Je suis en train de faire traduire tous les volumes des sermons par HP Cobra par deepl pro, j espere que tu ne vous embetes pas à les traduire, c est pourquoi on te met en copie de chaque mail avec Ara, notre temps est precieux, il faut se coordonner pour éviter les doublons ! ;)

[I am in the process of translate all the volumes of the sermons by HP Cobra on deepl pro, I hope you don't mind translating them, that's why we copy you on every email with Ara, our time is precious, we have to coordinate to avoid duplication!]

sshivafr said:
Masterj810610 said:
nebu said:

Page 62

Je suis en train de faire traduire tous les volumes des sermons par HP Cobra par deepl pro, j espere que tu ne vous embetes pas à les traduire, c est pourquoi on te met en copie de chaque mail avec Ara, notre temps est precieux, il faut se coordonner pour éviter les doublons ! ;)

[I am in the process of translate all the volumes of the sermons by HP Cobra on deepl pro, I hope you don't mind translating them, that's why we copy you on every email with Ara, our time is precious, we have to coordinate to avoid duplication!]
Non, c'est ma lecture lorsque je dois attendre à quelque part ou avant de dormir.

[No, Im reading it when I need to wait at some place or just before to go to.sleep]

I was under the impression that the second date for the Necronomicon will be February 11. I don't see that date mentioned. I hope I didn't miss something and already messed it up again lol. But so far I've done the first one for the year weeks ago and have been waiting for the date above for the second one.

May I get some feedback in this please?

hailourtruegod said:
I was under the impression that the second date for the Necronomicon will be February 11. I don't see that date mentioned. I hope I didn't miss something and already messed it up again lol. But so far I've done the first one for the year weeks ago and have been waiting for the date above for the second one.

No, this date is not desirable because the first criterion is a waxing moon. However, the moon is currently decreasing.
There are only 14 days in each month that could be suitable.

Because then we have to search on these 14 days if there are Thursdays, Fridays or Sundays with the Moon in these 5 signs: Taurus, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius.

Finally, we have to be very careful with the VOC: the spell could be possible only before or after a certain time.

Here is my method to scrutinize the yearly calendar. ;)

sshivafr said:
hailourtruegod said:

No, this date is not desirable because the first criterion is a waxing moon. However, the moon is currently decreasing.

Because then we have to search on these 14 days if there are Thursdays, Fridays or Sundays with the Moon in these 5 signs: Taurus, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius.

Finally, we have to be very careful with the VOC: the spell could be possible only before or after a certain time.

"Mercury should be in its home signs of Gemini or Virgo or its exalted sign of Aquarius. "

The throat necronomicon mediation is the 2nd one I mentioned. Why wouldn't it be desirable if its in exalted sign?

Also what does "first criterion is a waxing moon" mean?

sshivafr said:
hailourtruegod said:

Oh my gosh... ignore my replies lol. Stupid mistake on my part not reading your entire headline. All I saw was necronomicon meditations and glossed over or didn't register you were speaking about money spells specifically. Sorry for that :oops:

hailourtruegod said:
Oh my gosh... ignore my replies lol. Stupid mistake on my part not reading your entire headline. All I saw was necronomicon meditations and glossed over or didn't register you were speaking about money spells specifically. Sorry for that :oops:

No problem Brother :lol:
You may want to check out BlackDragon's posts on the 2022 Necronomicon meditations :
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66406

sshivafr said:
OuroborphicMystery said:
luis said:

@all

The PDF in the library of Satan is no longer active! BUT there is a copy of the PDF in my 2022 post.

If you read the picture, there is no mention of a long term work..like the Necronomicon meditations on the chakras, which are not to be done over 40 days but only once, or even the next day. Do it as you feel it.
I have made only the work easier for others by looking up all the dates on our SS calendar.

My Brother in Satan, I have the original PDF already, but thank you for your consideration. I think the lack of any mentions on whether this "can" be a long-term working or not could be because this leaves it to the reader, who (in my opinion) is probably assumed to be experienced in working magick. So basic information such as repeating the working or not could be omitted.

The same goes for the Necronomicon chakra meditations. True, you don't do them forever but you also don't do them once in your lifetime and that's it. And again, there are some people who say that if you started on the meditation of a particular chakra at the right time, you can repeat that particular meditation anytime. I'm ambivalent on this point and the one about the money spells though. I still think at least the spells can be repeated per day and completed to a 40-day working or longer.

I'm happy to discuss this further nonetheless, as exchanging ideas is a good idea in terms of magickal theory. If you have any other strong opinions as to why we should only do these workings as one-shot workings, feel free to go ahead.

OuroborphicMystery said:
My Brother in Satan, I have the original PDF already, but thank you for your consideration. I think the lack of any mentions on whether this "can" be a long-term working or not could be because this leaves it to the reader, who (in my opinion) is probably assumed to be experienced in working magick. So basic information such as repeating the working or not could be omitted.

The same goes for the Necronomicon chakra meditations. True, you don't do them forever but you also don't do them once in your lifetime and that's it. And again, there are some people who say that if you started on the meditation of a particular chakra at the right time, you can repeat that particular meditation anytime. I'm ambivalent on this point and the one about the money spells though. I still think at least the spells can be repeated per day and completed to a 40-day working or longer.

I'm happy to discuss this further nonetheless, as exchanging ideas is a good idea in terms of magickal theory. If you have any other strong opinions as to why we should only do these workings as one-shot workings, feel free to go ahead.

I like to create a synergy between different works that concern a same subject, here money. Today I will complete 40 days with Fehu (this is my 3rd Fehu work). I have also done the Lakshmi mantra in the past, and material Sun Squares. I like to combine a long term work with the "ones shot Necronomicon", it strengthens my faith in my own "powers", to act on short term and long term at the same time.
Especially since the success of money spells also depends on the removal of our limitations and conditioning. As I have been doing soul liberation work for 2 years non-stop, I have the impression that all this global work allows me to obtain results.

And I have results, despite my weak powers, which are getting stronger. My financial situation was catastrophic, it has largely improved and now I am trying to stabilize it on a spiritual level (money spells, soul liberation) as well as on a purely physical level (diplomas, etc).

On the long term, in my opinion, it is better to have a material solar square or 90 days of Fehu. But I'd be curious to know what this Necronomicon spell would do over a long period of time, so if a SS does it, we'd love to hear the feedback!!

Ah, Brother, I am a sister ;)

sshivafr said:
OuroborphicMystery said:

I like to create a synergy between different works that concern a same subject, here money. Today I will complete 40 days with Fehu (this is my 3rd Fehu work). I have also done the Lakshmi mantra in the past, and material Sun Squares. I like to combine a long term work with the "ones shot Necronomicon", it strengthens my faith in my own "powers", to act on short term and long term at the same time.
Especially since the success of money spells also depends on the removal of our limitations and conditioning. As I have been doing soul liberation work for 2 years non-stop, I have the impression that all this global work allows me to obtain results.

And I have results, despite my weak powers, which are getting stronger. My financial situation was catastrophic, it has largely improved and now I am trying to stabilize it on a spiritual level (money spells, soul liberation) as well as on a purely physical level (diplomas, etc).

On the long term, in my opinion, it is better to have a material solar square or 90 days of Fehu. But I'd be curious to know what this Necronomicon spell would do over a long period of time, so if a SS does it, we'd love to hear the feedback!!

I did not want to assume, I apologize. I also did not want to ask about your sex because any bit of information you share here, however general, is one bit information the enemy agents scrolling the forums have on you. Either way, please know that no offense was intended and I say "Brother" as default sometimes, in the sense that "Brethren" can refer to both male and female siblings. As you may know, "he" can be gender-neutral sometimes while "she" is exclusively feminine.

I am going to let you guys know if I ever do these Necronomicon spells as 40-day workings or longer. Also, I can confidently say that the working on the Money Meditation page on JoS (the one with the Lakshimi mantra) can yield immense results, I had great success with it in the past. However, as always, look within your own soul to see what "type" of mantra resonates best with you and try that first. I can also affirm that Sun Squares are great for material goals. Venus too.

Also, I will ask you to NOT affirm such things as "my weak powers", even if you add that they are getting stronger in the end. No Satanist is weak. In the beginning, the Gods hold our hands (relatively more liberally) and as we progress, we grow in power ourselves. Your power is never "weak". At worst, it is developing, a work in progress - and that is the same for all of us. If you simply MUST communicate that you are not at a level of development you are satisfied with yet, maybe you can use expressions like "My powers I am developing but could use more work", or something else. The bottom line is to always use constructive language in regards to yourself and your loved ones. Never affirm or worse, "own" weakness, sickness, poverty, lack or restriction.

You are and will always be and forever strong and growing ever stronger, ever richer, ever healthier, ever more full of the Joy of Father Satan.

Have a wonderful day.

sshivafr said:
OuroborphicMystery said:

Also, sorry for the double post but I forgot to add that the synergy you bring in with multiple different workings aimed at the same goal, I also do. I think many SS do it. I just want to corroborate your understanding.

Finally, I wish you the highest and most salubrious of luck in your endeavours regarding both securing an income and moving higher in life, as per your Will and desires dictate.

DeepScrub said:
sshivafr said:

How are you affirming your 90-day Fehu workings? For maximum wealth?

From my short experience so far with the Lakshmi, it is more effective than Runic workings for wealth. I cannot comment on whether it is stronger than a Square or not, still testing.

I will probably do the Lakshmi mantra again.

For Fehu over 90 days: "In a safe and beneficial way for me, Fehu's energy brings me large sums of money and abundance of all kinds, now, permanently and forever."

During the repetitions (I do 100) and during affirmations, I visualize myself engulfed in an aura of brilliant Gold and Green, I see Fehu embedded in my solar chakra, and this one turns into a vortex very quickly.
With each exhalation, I visualize banknotes, which enter my aura, I see in the background my computer screen where I see my bank account increasing continuously. I also visualize scenes of happiness where I am near a wood stove, with a bright light and I see the cupboards overflowing with food.
I visualize myself holding bills in my hand and smelling them.

I alternate these visualizations from the 51st repetition because during the first 50, I raise the energy of the rune by seeing it golden and growing in my solar chakra.
Sometimes I come out of meditation with pain in my plexus lol.

DeepScrub said:
sshivafr said:

From my short experience so far with the Lakshmi, it is more effective than Runic workings for wealth. I cannot comment on whether it is stronger than a Square or not, still testing.

For money spells, one of my favorite affirmations is (and I think something similar has been talked about in the forums a lot) "In a healthy and positive way for me, I am permanently attracting enormous sums of money to myself easily, freely [as in 'free' or effortless or as low effort as possible] and sustainably. The power to keep or spend this money is eternally mine."

I know it's a bigger mouthful than many prefer, so it's up to you to take it as it is or make any modifications as you see fit, or disregard it entirely. But it has worked for me. As for the Lakshimi mantra, I tried both 108 and 111 repetitions. 111 is a Solar number as many of you know. 108 is Saturnian-ish but also fine for longer workings spanning 40+ days, as HP Cobra said. I like to experiment with any and all given 108 reps (as much of it is comparatively older information) and change them to 111. I haven't had any adveese results so far.

Regarding visualization...

sshivafr said:
DeepScrub said:
sshivafr said:

I will probably do the Lakshmi mantra again.

For Fehu over 90 days: "In a safe and beneficial way for me, Fehu's energy brings me large sums of money and abundance of all kinds, now, permanently and forever."

During the repetitions (I do 100) and during affirmations, I visualize myself engulfed in an aura of brilliant Gold and Green, I see Fehu embedded in my solar chakra, and this one turns into a vortex very quickly.
With each exhalation, I visualize banknotes, which enter my aura, I see in the background my computer screen where I see my bank account increasing continuously. I also visualize scenes of happiness where I am near a wood stove, with a bright light and I see the cupboards overflowing with food.
I visualize myself holding bills in my hand and smelling them.

I alternate these visualizations from the 51st repetition because during the first 50, I raise the energy of the rune by seeing it golden and growing in my solar chakra.
Sometimes I come out of meditation with pain in my plexus lol.

It is a pleasant surprise how similar our visualizations are, with grabbing and feeling and smelling money or with money flying to us or increasing our bank account balance and all. It's really satisfactory to both get corroboration regarding what I do without even looking for it, and also witness the ever-present background effects of our global blood-soul bond. The jews are an insectoid hivemind but I love how we all share a collective pool of wisdom of sorts we all both contribute to and draw from.

Also, Sister, maybe you'd like to work on your Solar Chakra a little more, separately from these workings. Maybe some more yoga to handle an increased energy flow as well. Not all aches are necessarily bad but you probably don't want to strain your chakras with something you do every single day. Or, putting it another way, it'd probably be better for your soul and chakras to be able to effortlessly handle the load you put them under every day, since that will empower your results too.

OuroborphicMystery said:
It is a pleasant surprise how similar our visualizations are, with grabbing and feeling and smelling money or with money flying to us or increasing our bank account balance and all. It's really satisfactory to both get corroboration regarding what I do without even looking for it, and also witness the ever-present background effects of our global blood-soul bond. The jews are an insectoid hivemind but I love how we all share a collective pool of wisdom of sorts we all both contribute to and draw from.

Also, Sister, maybe you'd like to work on your Solar Chakra a little more, separately from these workings. Maybe some more yoga to handle an increased energy flow as well. Not all aches are necessarily bad but you probably don't want to strain your chakras with something you do every single day. Or, putting it another way, it'd probably be better for your soul and chakras to be able to effortlessly handle the load you put them under every day, since that will empower your results too.

Yes, I feel connected to the brothers and sisters in a pretty strong way ☺. The craziest thing is that whenever I have a question in my head, one SS has already posted it and another has already answered it!! It always blows my mind!
Example: on the binding spell, yesterday a question was asked, I was asking the same one! And soon I start a Venus square and I was also confused: 4th or 5th chakra?! Question that was answered immediately because a brother had already posted it!

So, about my chakras! I am doing a lot of yoga right now because I am doing a soul liberation regarding the memories and pain in the chakras, and I am combining it with a cleansing, started in the Witches' Sabbath, of my sacral chakra. What a joy to have also done the rituals of our Lord Andras, our Mars, which HP published shortly after.
I asked Lord Andras for help with my sacral chakra because there is stuff there from before and from this life.
Anyway, lots of yoga to help clear and cleanse the chakras. I feel a great need for it.

I did the JoS opening circuit, also the Necronomicon meditations in 2022, chakra spin, chakra breathing, I align them several times a day and I will deeply cleanse each chakra at the same time as the spiritual square corresponding to that chakra (or the 40 days work if square impossible). Already planned on a large part of 2023.
I surprised myself a few nights ago, I was annoyed and did a chakra spin with all my willpower and I REALLY felt each chakra as it had never happened to me before :shock:
I really try to empower them at the same time to cleanse them well (solid Surya + Satanama routine for months and months and of course the 28 day cleansing cycles)

sshivafr said:
OuroborphicMystery said:

Yes, I feel connected to the brothers and sisters in a pretty strong way ☺. The craziest thing is that whenever I have a question in my head, one SS has already posted it and another has already answered it!! It always blows my mind!
Example: on the binding spell, yesterday a question was asked, I was asking the same one! And soon I start a Venus square and I was also confused: 4th or 5th chakra?! Question that was answered immediately because a brother had already posted it!

So, about my chakras! I am doing a lot of yoga right now because I am doing a soul liberation regarding the memories and pain in the chakras, and I am combining it with a cleansing, started in the Witches' Sabbath, of my sacral chakra. What a joy to have also done the rituals of our Lord Andras, our Mars, which HP published shortly after.
I asked Lord Andras for help with my sacral chakra because there is stuff there from before and from this life.
Anyway, lots of yoga to help clear and cleanse the chakras. I feel a great need for it.

I did the JoS opening circuit, also the Necronomicon meditations in 2022, chakra spin, chakra breathing, I align them several times a day and I will deeply cleanse each chakra at the same time as the spiritual square corresponding to that chakra (or the 40 days work if square impossible). Already planned on a large part of 2023.
I surprised myself a few nights ago, I was annoyed and did a chakra spin with all my willpower and I REALLY felt each chakra as it had never happened to me before :shock:
I really try to empower them at the same time to cleanse them well (solid Surya + Satanama routine for months and months and of course the 28 day cleansing cycles)

Very very nice. I for one am not surprised by these beautiful synchronicities anymore - in fact, I'd be more surprised now if they didn't happen!

Also, what do you mean by "the JoS opening circuit"? The 40-day meditation program or something else?

Finally, to add, you "suddenly" feeling all your chakras vividly came as a result of your hard work over a long period of time accumulating and finally showing you their fruits in this manner. As Cobra explains, there can sometimes be lulls in our apparent level of advancement but there was suppliance and building up going on in the background, like from the 7 of Pentacles to the 8.

I wish you the best of luck in your future growth and know you will be able to handle whatever life throws at you.

:!: Bump :!:

This Friday 24 and Sunday 26, 2 dates for the Necronomicon money Spell!

:arrow: 2 dates for the spell !

:arrow: Today AFTER VOC, Jupiter time preferred (but do the best you can).

:arrow: Sunday March 05 Jupiter time

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back