Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why the enemy angels show you "Hellish" realms

I have been targeted many times and shown the most vile places of existences, the lowly "Hellish" astral realms. I could not accept that a being could be Conscious and Mindful in such a place, as JOS said "The poor and unfortunate souls", I couldn't allow myself to accept such a universe.

I meditated hard on it, believing in the 6 realms of Buddha - Heavenly, Demi-God, Human, Animal, Ghost and Hellish which teach simular sick realms of "Hell".

Believing that these are just realms of the earth, our own mind free from programming I went further and believe that the message is that we exist in all realms at once.. from the most high, Lord Enki to the most low in order for our souls to create balance in reincarnation.

I don't believe any being is truly mindful or Conscious in such "Hellish" realms but exist in all at once in order for there to be balance in the soul.

The enemy Angels fail to see that they must teach truth, not fear, that there is no fear in truth that is "Sa-Ta-Na-Ma-Na".

They truly do scar souls with fear by showing them such wicked places but when you study and meditate for answers, you will see that there is a balance in the universe, that there are no true poor and unfortunate souls truly mindful or Conscious of such places of torment, we simply exist in all realms at once in order to create balance, perfection in Satan. Those in the lowest are also in the highest, there is a balance.

These are my beliefs anyway after being attacked and shown these places many times. Thoughts? They can scar you, but you become stronger once you believe in the truth and not fear.

Yes, fear cannot exist with love.

I'd start with somananda's shivadrishti,his arguments against theistic dualism section to refute the possibility of Yahweh being a true God.

I'd also start understanding his syllogism for no difference between cause and effect,that actor and act are absolutely one,there is no deed without a doer,and vice versa or the fact that knowledge cannot exist without it's potency or action as otherwise it would be intert and vice versa action or potency cannot exist without a conscious agent or knower and they are both absolutely the same.

Satan Shiva is the true God,but he did not create reality,rather reality created enki as the highest being in the reality of this cosmic existance of form and matter.

All things have causal efficacy and thus have the nature of consciousness . consciousness creates all the five elements from the subtle to the grossest.

The effect is the cause and vice versa .so this idea of some Hebrew skydaddy that created us is fallacious .

That's where I am right now.

If I'm wrong I apologize.

All false philosophies like Judaism,Buddhism etc have a false epistemology as the basis of their worldview even if their own epistemology implicitly shows the true reality and surrenders to the absolute truth.

The truth is satkaryavada,and all false systems,especially Buddhism and abrahamism usually believe in asatkaryavada,though those false systems like vaisnavism,madhyamika as expunded by ju mipham or Sankhya have a incomplete view of satkaryavada or just don't take it to it's logical conclusion.leading to self contradictions.

Samael and his angels are inverted conceptions of our gods,and mimick them to make them look bad and estrange people from our gods.

A true God would never make parents eat their children, ask for human sacrifice or institute perpetual slavery like the Jehova curse.

Beauty and good are the fundemental and highest reality.does Yahweh and his angels seem like that to you?

They're imposters .

The reptilian jews want to show you visions to make you give them energy, the rats an if you haven't noticed yet, are all about fear,with christianity/islam an any abrahamic filth it's all about fear don't give in to fear an anytime you have a vision like that a RTR's an visions of the 19the enochian key would help

Somananda's shivadrishti I will be sure to check out.

As for Buddhism and the 4 noble truths, I can't see much wrong in it. The 6 realms is just the earth we live in, when you truly thing about it.. even the Hellish realm some people are unfortunate and suffer tortures and all sorts of other things, just look at the brutality in African countries.

No Attachment, desire or cause for a God meaning Dog backwards.. the Title Lord or Ladyship I find much better such as Lord Enki or Shiva which you mentioned. Devil is Lived backwards, Live is Evil, Love say that backwards.. it's very interesting but I do find some peace of mind in Buddhism when things become too much when exploring The old ones, ancient beliefs that I can return to "Boring old Nirvana".

Cause and effect, Yin and Yan.. I believe a creative force, even ones used for bad like the Jewish agenda need a balance, that they don't see the power in us, the Yin to there Yan and that will be there downfall.

English alone I feel is corrupted, that the word God would be nicer in any other language like Japanese it's Kami, Kami Enki or Shiva.. much nicer than all the Jewish corruption in the world, less deception and more culture in there language.

As for actual Hellish and Heaven realms in an astral sense, to believe that we exist in all and in-between in order for balance of the soul to be reincarnation just makes tons of sense to me, even JOS believe in reincarnation so we can reach perfection in Lord Enki, Satanamana. I don't believe any being is truly Conscious or Mindful in these places.

To understand pain, it's to understand the 5 elements. To have a burning desire for sexual fulfilment, the fires you feel can be quenched in water. To burn in fire and to drown in water, there is a balance that the air blows into the soul in space and time, thus the earth, the final element.

To understand these fear driven places and the reasons, the balance in all things in the soul, truly sets you free but should be thought without fear like the enemy Angels who attack weaker souls, which can lead to drugs, depression and alcohol abuse and all sorts of nasty places in our lifes here and now.

The reptilians are interesting to me, as I think about the rising Kundulini and the Reptile mind in which science believes. As an extra force behind Judaism though, this is not alien to me as I have had such experiences with both them and Grays.

Things like eating children and such that you hear about, I believe are representations of Abortion and all these things that I don't personally agree with.

1. Protect the innocence of babies at all costs.
2. Protect the innocence of children at all costs.
3. Protect and perserve culture at all costs.
4. End Circumcision at all costs (these sick practices have a toll on the body and sexual energy, life.)
5. End abortion at all costs.

These are my personal beliefs so far, I'm okay with people disagreeing with some because they are sensitive topics.

Would you consider Buddhism a false prophecy if it's just to be the 4 noble truths and 6 realms on the earth? I will of course check out what you have sent once I have the time.

Even though I don't have attachement, desire or cause for a "God", I will still acknowledge lord Enki, Shiva, Satan as the Lord of the Earth and have even felt him when exploring these alien beings, protecting me. It's something that is beyond believing once you experience him, you just know. A peace of mind however, true mindfulness and true consciousness in letting go of all is very important to my spiritual practices and a stable mind when dealing with such things. A little like Void meditation but complete and utter "Boring Nirvana".

Thanks for the replies, blessings to you all.

Leeges said:
Somananda's shivadrishti I will be sure to check out.

As for Buddhism and the 4 noble truths, I can't see much wrong in it. The 6 realms is just the earth we live in, when you truly thing about it.. even the Hellish realm some people are unfortunate and suffer tortures and all sorts of other things, just look at the brutality in African countries.

No Attachment, desire or cause for a God meaning Dog backwards.. the Title Lord or Ladyship I find much better such as Lord Enki or Shiva which you mentioned. Devil is Lived backwards, Live is Evil, Love say that backwards.. it's very interesting but I do find some peace of mind in Buddhism when things become too much when exploring The old ones, ancient beliefs that I can return to "Boring old Nirvana".

Cause and effect, Yin and Yan.. I believe a creative force, even ones used for bad like the Jewish agenda need a balance, that they don't see the power in us, the Yin to there Yan and that will be there downfall.

English alone I feel is corrupted, that the word God would be nicer in any other language like Japanese it's Kami, Kami Enki or Shiva.. much nicer than all the Jewish corruption in the world, less deception and more culture in there language.

As for actual Hellish and Heaven realms in an astral sense, to believe that we exist in all and in-between in order for balance of the soul to be reincarnation just makes tons of sense to me, even JOS believe in reincarnation so we can reach perfection in Lord Enki, Satanamana. I don't believe any being is truly Conscious or Mindful in these places.

To understand pain, it's to understand the 5 elements. To have a burning desire for sexual fulfilment, the fires you feel can be quenched in water. To burn in fire and to drown in water, there is a balance that the air blows into the soul in space and time, thus the earth, the final element.

To understand these fear driven places and the reasons, the balance in all things in the soul, truly sets you free but should be thought without fear like the enemy Angels who attack weaker souls, which can lead to drugs, depression and alcohol abuse and all sorts of nasty places in our lifes here and now.

The reptilians are interesting to me, as I think about the rising Kundulini and the Reptile mind in which science believes. As an extra force behind Judaism though, this is not alien to me as I have had such experiences with both them and Grays.

Things like eating children and such that you hear about, I believe are representations of Abortion and all these things that I don't personally agree with.

1. Protect the innocence of babies at all costs.
2. Protect the innocence of children at all costs.
3. Protect and perserve culture at all costs.
4. End Circumcision at all costs (these sick practices have a toll on the body and sexual energy, life.)
5. End abortion at all costs.

These are my personal beliefs so far, I'm okay with people disagreeing with some because they are sensitive topics.

Would you consider Buddhism a false prophecy if it's just to be the 4 noble truths and 6 realms on the earth? I will of course check out what you have sent once I have the time.

Even though I don't have attachement, desire or cause for a "God", I will still acknowledge lord Enki, Shiva, Satan as the Lord of the Earth and have even felt him when exploring these alien beings, protecting me. It's something that is beyond believing once you experience him, you just know. A peace of mind however, true mindfulness and true consciousness in letting go of all is very important to my spiritual practices and a stable mind when dealing with such things. A little like Void meditation but complete and utter "Boring Nirvana".

Thanks for the replies, blessings to you all.

I would read both the shivadrishti and the spanda karika,they refute buddhism of both vijnanavadin and madhyamika schools,when read together,using their own logic against them.

shivadrishti is a work by a realized shaivite master-somananda,written under'possession'by shiva,and is true and self-coherent in its conclusons and arguments.he implicitly and then explicitly makes his opponments agree with Shaivism.

https://www.academia.edu/44977071/Logical_Proofs_in_the_Sivadrsti_of_Somananda

you need to login with your google or facebook,but this has the basic outline of the arguments.

bliss is literally a action,a throb or pulsation(and vice versa),the buddhists belive existance is evil because it is a lack of total inertia.

all life/consciousness requires action,and vice versa,they are one and the same thing,as the vijnana bhairava tantra revealed by shiva himself says,the quality and essence are the exact same thing.

buddhists believe inertia is a possible and desirable state,it truly doesn't exist though,if it were coherent,it's opposing (not paradoxical or complimentary polarity which oru dualistic mayic mind conceptualizes thru words,when polarizations are complimentary and one and the same thing,like shiva and his shakti)concept would not be coherent,and we would not be here typing this to each other,there would just be inertia and nonexistance(both concepts like the son of a barren woman as the spanda karika states and explains).

life is bliss.bliss is life.life is pure.life is full,fullness is alive.all good concepts are one and the same attribute.

at the highest level,consciousness is a action,and action is consciousness or being conscious,but it is a effortless one.so samsara is really just effort.

the 36 tattvas of shaivism explain this further.

also brother,the realized being sees everything as shiva,which means a blessing,fortune or auspiciousness,or good...shiva is the proper name for all good things.

you can't fully realize this with the mind(buddhi)it must be experienced.

@Leeges,this can help too

https://www.academia.edu/40463274/Abhinavagupta_on_Reflection_Pratibimba_in_the_Tantr%C4%81loka

https://www.academia.edu/42815915/Causal_Reasoning_in_the_Trika_Philosophy_of_Abhinavagupta
(refutes madhyamika using their own logic against them,a salient feature of most shaivite masters in argumentation)
Shaivism-Satanism is true and coherent.

Stay blessed in Satan/enki.

also the shivadrishti summary in my other post(it has to be approved,I hope it does),destroys theistic dualism of the abrahamists,with simple and true and coherent logic.

please read it.

Satan is the truth.

@pacharica Thank you for taking the time posting these links, I have bookmarked them and will give them a good read once I find the time. Appreciated my friend. I am quite new when it comes to learning about Buddhism and Hinduism - Shiva and the likes but I find it all very interesting. I have accepted Enki as Lord of the Earth, these links will only help me further realize the truth.

pacharica said:
at the highest level,consciousness is a action,and action is consciousness or being conscious,but it is a effortless one.so samsara is really just effort.

isnt samsara going from one state of contrac­tion to another, without awareness - like a subconcious reaction ?

It would take effort to overcome samara, i.e. buy not instinctively reacting to a situation at the same level, but dealing with it with a higher conscious - conscious action ?

pacharica said:
I'd start with somananda's shivadrishti, his arguments against theistic dualism section to refute the possibility of Yahweh being a true God.

is theistic dualism the same s the law of duality?

Atoria Pendragon said:
pacharica said:

Or do you mean there is different levels of action —

lower action requires more physical effort? more gross level --- toiling -- samsara

Whilst higher action requires less physical effort ?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back