Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[pics] Someone thinks Whiteness on MLK Day is a "total-piece-of-shit" thing (plus more)

FancyMancy

Those on slower Intenet connections might wish to wait for the pictures to load. This is from reddit's "I am a total piece of shit". "A place to post screenshots or gifs of people acting like a piece of shit. The worst of the worst, people who you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy."

vsYZqGo.png

24BCz0l.png

YUjWz0z.png

NLuGq4s.png

I have not screenshotted/updated the upvotes/downvotes, which is called "karma" (they would change anyway), but the votes in the comments picture are correct generally. For comparison of karma votes and number of comments, in x amount of time (since the OP was posted) (and also the parenthetical "plus more", most of which won't appear on the news for everyone to see), see the picture below.

G2JG2C3.png

This is merely a sample of some people's priorities, perhaps. I think that could also include how desensitised people might be to things. My guess is that most people (on Reddit and who have seen the post regarding that neighbourhood) don't think that sharing posters of pro-Whiteness on a Black-Man-worship day in a White country is a "total piece of shit" thing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back