Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Christ is to the Jew and why it exists

I have been thinking.. the reason they do the body of Christ and blood of Christ in cannibalism rituals in the church and all is because Christ is a made up thought form for the human soul, that they rape and drain to keep us enslaved.

The actual Jesus character which means saviour of fire that you see in paintings does not exist but that it is our own human souls being chained to a cross.

What is the shape of the soul according to the JOS? It's a cross. So they use this to mock and enslave us, resulting in reincarnation as the soul can't take so much torment.

Once you see the truth "Sa-Ta-Na-Ma-Na", your soul is reborn in truth and stands on top of false teaching (false prophet), deception (There idea of third anti-Christ) and the Beast (All that is the Jew such as lying, murder, thieft etc) and is reborn in truth.

Just an idea I've had. I have seen spiritual warfare from both sides and most of Satanic warfare came from the false lies of Satan thought by the Jew and not true Lord Enki - lord of the earth in Satanama.

To burn is the yin to the yan which is the drown, balance in fire and water. Enki is the element of water.

What are your thoughts on this?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back