Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question regarding inverted pentagram

Voice of Enki [JG]

Yesterday I thought about this, the inverted pentagram. I of course know it's satanic significance, however I never quite understood what it meant or what it could stand for from a spiritual perspective.

I had the thought come to mind that it resembled the Merkaba a lot, now I know this doesn't make much sense at first, however let me explain.

During the Merkaba, at the 17th breath this disk pops out beneath your navel. When looking at this from a horizontal perspective the disk is flat and it appears as a line crossing the shushumna, which is shaped like a pole running down the center of your body.

When comparing the location where the disk pops out to the horizontal line on the inverted cross, the placement matches.

If you were to look topologically the disk is of course, a disk, but a flat disk looks like a line when viewed horizontally.

My question is if this might actually make sense? That the inverted cross is a spiritual symbolism of the empowered soul, with this horizontal line signifying this disk that one "awakens" during the Merkaba?

I'm still learning about the correct interpretation of these spiritual symbolisms, if any of you who know more about this could shed some light on this that would be helpful.

For reference, here is the link to the Merkaba meditation page: http://web.archive.org/web/20150918201130/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Star_of_Astaroth.html

Actually, my apologies, I made a mistake in the title... I meant to write, questions regarding the inverted cross... Not the inverted pentagram.

Once again my apologies.. That was not very smart.

VoiceofEnki said:
Yesterday I thought about this, the inverted pentagram. I of course know it's satanic significance, however I never quite understood what it meant or what it could stand for from a spiritual perspective.

I had the thought come to mind that it resembled the Merkaba a lot, now I know this doesn't make much sense at first, however let me explain.

During the Merkaba, at the 17th breath this disk pops out beneath your navel. When looking at this from a horizontal perspective the disk is flat and it appears as a line crossing the shushumna, which is shaped like a pole running down the center of your body.

When comparing the location where the disk pops out to the horizontal line on the inverted cross, the placement matches.

If you were to look topologically the disk is of course, a disk, but a flat disk looks like a line when viewed horizontally.

My question is if this might actually make sense? That the inverted cross is a spiritual symbolism of the empowered soul, with this horizontal line signifying this disk that one "awakens" during the Merkaba?

I'm still learning about the correct interpretation of these spiritual symbolisms, if any of you who know more about this could shed some light on this that would be helpful.

For reference, here is the link to the Merkaba meditation page: http://web.archive.org/web/20150918201130/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Star_of_Astaroth.html
It has multiple meanings one is astrological, one represents the astral senses, that correspond to the 5 normal, it also represent structure. There are other meanings besides.

symbolism of anysort has to do with the etherial double part of a soul; and the merkaba is suppose to correct the energies of the soul, that's what's spiritual about it (there's other things that make it spiritual but it will take a whole dictionary to explain it all) the inverted pentagram is basically, in lamen terms the image you can see when looking down, towards your Chakras, thus sending energy down the way satan intended it to be; all the elements are held in the soul and what happens is power meditation when your Chakras do their job. I don't work much with the merkaba but I know it stimulates the Chakras through the breathing process which empowers the soul and helps with holding the serpent. The "actually true meaning" (ie. The spiritual) could be a complete mystery to most but if you look at the same elements it represents you can easily understand what it's conveying and consecrated, this symbol, in satanic practice, if such even exists, is holy.
--------------------------------------------------------

'The path of enlightenment', basically where light it traveling

"The path towards enlightenment', basically learning to direct energy,light,and being aware of how to actually do this.

VoiceofEnki said:
Actually, my apologies, I made a mistake in the title... I meant to write, questions regarding the inverted cross... Not the inverted pentagram.

Once again my apologies.. That was not very smart.
the inverted cross is basically the shape of the human soul, base chakra, hip chakras sacral chakra and so on. There is a page about it i think on the website

Considering shoulder chakras isn't the shape of the soul more like a regular and inverted cross. 1 vertical and 2 horizontal lines. I think I've seen this used before but not here.

!
---------
!
!
--------
!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back