Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why do other Satanists oppose the JoS?

This is why because We spiritual Satanist have found the real Father Satan and the real demons aka the gods We spiritual satanist are the only real satanist!
But the fake satanist are Anton levey satanist ,Anton levey,alestor Crowley,the Illuminati,the Jews and all the fake satanist that do blood sacrifice and worship Yahweh aka the fake bible version of Satan
The damn Bible says in 1 chronicles 21 1
Says the fake version of Satan numbered Israel
While in the damn bible says in 2 Samuel 24 Yahweh numbered Israel this is proof the fake version of Satan is really Yahweh NOT the real Satan you and I serve
But yahweh did this to deceive people and to get worship and energy
Remember only yahweh does blood sacrifice this is how you know the fake satanist that blood sacrifice worship yahweh
Also to mention to the people that want to find Satan
the mistake people make is they don’t reject yahweh and his team before they call upon Father Satan and that leaves a opening for yahweh aka the fake version of Satan to come to you and then when you worship the fake version of Satan aka Yahweh that is how Yahweh keeps getting more worship and energy
The previous things I just told you about is the mistake low ranking Illuminati members aka fake satanist make
While the fucking kikes aka Jews the leaders of the Illuminati aka fake satanist know this and now they have trapped the low ranking members in the Illuminati and now the Illuminati will never find the real father Satan because now there souls belong to yahweh aka the fake version of Satan
Also to mention the only way to find the real Father Satan aka All powerful God aka the one you and I serve is to reject yahweh and his team because if not that is when yahweh as the fake version of satan can come to you and get worship that way
Also the fake versions of demons from the Bible are really just angels
The only way to find the real demons/gods is to reject yahweh and his team

Kath el said:
While in the damn bible says in 2 Samuel 24 Yahweh numbered Israel this is proof the fake version of Satan is really Yahweh NOT the real Satan

These two verses don't "prove" anything, it's just a contradiction, one of the hundreds of contradictions in the buybull which prove the buybull is a hoax.

There's no "fake Satan who is yahweh", those fake Satanists either are delusional and have hallucinations or communicate with thoughtforms from their subconscious. If you have strong beliefs about some being, you're likely going to crate a thoughtform about it and communicate with it.

Kath el said:
But the fake satanist are Anton levey satanist ,Anton levey,alestor Crowley,the Illuminati,the Jews and all the fake satanist that do blood sacrifice and worship Yahweh aka the fake bible version of Satan

Crowley and the illuminati are not Satanists, nor do they have anything to do with Satan. Crowley only mentioned that he's the "beast 666" to troll people and to be edgy. He was really a gnostic Christian and he wanted to become a bishop. He hated "black magick" and the Left-Hand Path, as he has mentioned numerous times in his writings and he abused the Demons using the names of Yahweh and the enemy angels, as mentioned in the jewish grimoires. The Illuminati are also Gnostic Christians who also call themselves "Luciferians". According to Gnostic Christians, the word Lucifer refers to Jesus, not Satan. Which is what ex-HP Majewson was trying to do with his Gnostic crap.

Anton Lavey on the other hand, was a real Satanist and not an atheist. He did believe Satan is real, as he mentioned in his book "The Devil's Notebook", and even in his Satanic Bible he alluded to the Demons being real beings.

There's also no "yahweh" as a single being, just a collection of Greys and Reptilians.

I hope I'm wrong, but overall I get a trollish and sarcastic vibe from your post, and especially your signature. That you put HP Maxine before Satan shows that. Anti-JoS trolls twist things and claim we worship HP Maxine and they are the ones who are obsessed with her and mention her all the time. When in fact, HP Maxine has said many times to thank Satan and not her, and that she's just an ordinary human. Not to mention that HP Cobra said that she retired from the JoS organization since Beltane 2020 and left it to him, so nobody really mentions her much now. Only trolls still are obsessed with her, which makes me think you're one of them.

Most of them are actually worshipping JHVH and various thoughtforms related to Jewish stuff. If you look up some of their rituals (I dare anyone who has questions about who these people actually worship to do so) they have all sorts of angel names and stuff about calling upon God for protection etc. That isn't Satanism. They are doing this Not us. They are mostly younger people who want to be edgy or Jews who want to subvert people trying to find the truth about our Gods.

ess said:
kitten.666 said:

Fedora tippery of this caliber can only be founded on the edgy man baby subreddit, r/satanism.

kD6kFoik-3slBCsTYrfafyC2ZZHgWgt_4fKok9-P7bU.jpg

Lol

slyscorpion said:
Most of them are actually worshipping JHVH and various thoughtforms related to Jewish stuff. If you look up some of their rituals (I dare anyone who has questions about who these people actually worship to do so) they have all sorts of angel names and stuff about calling upon God for protection etc. That isn't Satanism. They are doing this Not us. They are mostly younger people who want to be edgy or Jews who want to subvert people trying to find the truth about our Gods.

ess said:
kitten.666 said:

Fedora tippery of this caliber can only be founded on the edgy man baby subreddit, r/satanism.

Lol

Even in Anton Leveys stuff they have people chanting Hebrew names of JHVH and doing enochian invocations to angels asking to destroy the world and bring about the Xtian apocalypse.

Rational Satanist said:
Not to mention that HP Cobra said that she retired from the JoS organization since Beltane 2020 and left it to him, so nobody really mentions her much now. Only trolls still are obsessed with her, which makes me think you're one of them.

While this cannot be openly explained in full, as HP HoodedCobra has stated in the past on the subject, there's a few things you need to understand.

HP HoodedCobra never said she retired. She didn't retire, she's still with us and working with Satan on the daily, nothing in that sense has changed.

As for if she is an ordinary human, HPs Maxine was always quite humble, reserved and certainly didn't like to brag, however she is one of the most special and powerful humans to have ever lived.

No less important to the Gods than our Fuhrer Adolf Hitler is. HPs Maxine is one of the most powerful souls ever, and her work has changed the fate of the entire Earth forever.

She is a legendary being among all the beings that have incarnated on the Earth, and deserves all the respect for this even if she due to her personal circumstances is unable to post here anymore since a while ago.

If you want to understand how this is or what this is about, ask the Gods or ask Satan about it. You will know if you are privy to know. If not, then keep advancing, eventually you can reach a point where you will know what this all means.

For us who know, we cannot really say much about it due to various circumstances that we also cannot say much about because HPs Maxine has a great many enemies who are after her life.

I know this is and has been very confusing for many, but the Joy of Satan has always been a little different from how regular groups or organizations work so to speak. We have never followed the norm, and are in special circumstances.

We also deal with all kinds of spiritual and metaphysical things on the daily, thus something unusual or esoteric should not shock, confuse or disappoint members so much.

Just know that she is not only safe, she is also doing better than ever at this time, which is a great thing as it serves as proof of Satan's words that those who labor and struggle or suffer for him will certainly be rewarded for it.

Hail Satan!

VoiceofEnki said:
HP HoodedCobra never said she retired. She didn't retire, she's still with us and working with Satan on the daily, nothing in that sense has changed.

No less important to the Gods than our Fuhrer Adolf Hitler is. HPs Maxine is one of the most powerful souls ever, and her work has changed the fate of the entire Earth forever.

She is a legendary being among all the beings that have incarnated on the Earth, and deserves all the respect for this even if she due to her personal circumstances is unable to post here anymore since a while ago.

I got this part wrong, so I stand corrected on that.

VoiceofEnki said:
As for if she is an ordinary human, HPs Maxine was always quite humble, reserved and certainly didn't like to brag, however she is one of the most special and powerful humans to have ever lived.

This is also true, but that wasn't my point. She is powerful alright, but she's not a person to be worshiped. I'm thankful to her for what she has done, but I will never say "Hail Maxine". She also herself disavowed that. As I said, anti-JoS retards claim we are a cult focused on worshiping her and Hitler too and not Satan. The person to whom I replied put "Hail Maxine" in his signature together with other parts of his post that seems sarcastic and the whole thing gives me an anti-JoS troll vibe. As I also said, they are the ones who are obsessed with her and mention her in every second post. I haven't seen any regular JoS member talking about her all the time, so more to put "Hail Maxine" in their signature.

Again, I hope I'm wrong and that person isn't a troll at all. But this whole post is just weird.

VoiceofEnki said:
Rational Satanist said:
Not to mention that HP Cobra said that she retired from the JoS organization since Beltane 2020 and left it to him, so nobody really mentions her much now. Only trolls still are obsessed with her, which makes me think you're one of them.

While this cannot be openly explained in full, as HP HoodedCobra has stated in the past on the subject, there's a few things you need to understand.

If you want to understand how this is or what this is about, ask the Gods or ask Satan about it. You will know if you are privy to know. If not, then keep advancing, eventually you can reach a point where you will know what this all means.

For us who know, we cannot really say much about it due to various circumstances that we also cannot say much about because HPs Maxine has a great many enemies who are after her life.

I know this is and has been very confusing for many, but the Joy of Satan has always been a little different from how regular groups or organizations work so to speak. We have never followed the norm, and are in special circumstances.

We also deal with all kinds of spiritual and metaphysical things on the daily, thus something unusual or esoteric should not shock, confuse or disappoint members so much.

Just know that she is not only safe, she is also doing better than ever at this time, which is a great thing as it serves as proof of Satan's words that those who labor and struggle or suffer for him will certainly be rewarded for it.

Hail Satan!

Perfectly said :)

Rational Satanist said:
Kath el said:
While in the damn bible says in 2 Samuel 24 Yahweh numbered Israel this is proof the fake version of Satan is really Yahweh NOT the real Satan

These two verses don't "prove" anything, it's just a contradiction, one of the hundreds of contradictions in the buybull which prove the buybull is a hoax.

There's no "fake Satan who is yahweh", those fake Satanists either are delusional and have hallucinations or communicate with thoughtforms from their subconscious. If you have strong beliefs about some being, you're likely going to crate a thoughtform about it and communicate with it.

Kath el said:

Crowley and the illuminati are not Satanists, nor do they have anything to do with Satan. Crowley only mentioned that he's the "beast 666" to troll people and to be edgy. He was really a gnostic Christian and he wanted to become a bishop. He hated "black magick" and the Left-Hand Path, as he has mentioned numerous times in his writings and he abused the Demons using the names of Yahweh and the enemy angels, as mentioned in the jewish grimoires. The Illuminati are also Gnostic Christians who also call themselves "Luciferians". According to Gnostic Christians, the word Lucifer refers to Jesus, not Satan. Which is what ex-HP Majewson was trying to do with his Gnostic crap.

Anton Lavey on the other hand, was a real Satanist and not an atheist. He did believe Satan is real, as he mentioned in his book "The Devil's Notebook", and even in his Satanic Bible he alluded to the Demons being real beings.

There's also no "yahweh" as a single being, just a collection of Greys and Reptilians.

I hope I'm wrong, but overall I get a trollish and sarcastic vibe from your post, and especially your signature. That you put HP Maxine before Satan shows that. Anti-JoS trolls twist things and claim we worship HP Maxine and they are the ones who are obsessed with her and mention her all the time. When in fact, HP Maxine has said many times to thank Satan and not her, and that she's just an ordinary human. Not to mention that HP Cobra said that she retired from the JoS organization since Beltane 2020 and left it to him, so nobody really mentions her much now. Only trolls still are obsessed with her, which makes me think you're one of them.

The fact you are going against another Satanist brother makes me think you are a Jew
Lord Beelzebub wants unity with us Satanist also Your comment shows you have alot to learn you almost seem like a beginner in what you say
I have spoken the truth and there is nothing you can do about it
Father Satan has blessed me with spiritual knowledge with things some people like you don’t understand yet
Also High priestess Maxine is the only reason why Father Satan will beat the enemy yahweh once and for all
Also high priestess Maxine gave us the reverse Torah rituals so Maxine is the greatest of all
I remember that one time High priestess Maxine beat Yahweh
You can read that on the link called The truth about Satans power on joy of satan on the sermons of Satan link
You need to give her more praise and credit because Maxines actions prove Maxine is the greatest of all
Hail and praise High priestess Maxine
Hail Father Satan aka All powerful God the most high God

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

ess said:

Lol

Even in Anton Leveys stuff they have people chanting Hebrew names of JHVH and doing enochian invocations to angels asking to destroy the world and bring about the Xtian apocalypse.

That’s how you know Anton levey is a fake satanist and a Jew and a infiltrator
The way you can know that person is a fake satanist
Is they blood sacrifice aka Yahweh’s actions
Remember Only yahweh aka the enemy does blood sacrifices
I’ve heard Anton levey did blood sacrifices and does cannibalism remember only yahweh does cannibalism
In Ezekiel 5 10 Yahweh forces fathers to eat their sons That is how you can tell if someone is a fake satanist

Rational Satanist said:
Kath el said:

Kath el said:

I am correct about everything I said brother Father Satan has blessed me with spiritual knowledge
Also Maxine is the only reason why we will beat Yahweh aka the greys,the Jews and the reptilians
So Maxine deserves the most glory and praise of all
Also Maxine gave us the reverse Torah rituals
Maxine is the only reason to why we beat the enemy aka Yahweh
so because of those things Maxine is the greatest of all
No matter what anybody says
Anyway
Anton levey is a fake satanist I’ve heard Anton did blood sacrifices and did cannibalism aka Yahweh’s actions that’s one way to know Anton was a fake satanist also
Anton supported doing evil things and I remember remind me if I’m wrong about this but Didn’t Anton put something like Jewish enochian words or symbols on the baphomet that alone is proof Anton is a fake satanist he is a Jew and a inflitrator

May Father Satan bless you brother rational satanist
Hail High priestess Maxine
Hail Father Satan

Rational Satanist said:

Regarding the other person you responded to, certainly you were right with your corrections to them. For example, their interpretation of the jewish thoughtform is wrong.

That the jewish thoughtform is a useless pile of dung created and used by the jews in order to siphon the energies of Gentiles to empower themselves and rule over the world, etc, that is obviously true, however, Satan and the jewish thoughtform are entirely unrelated and calling the jewish thoughtform a fake version of Satan is nothing short of an insult to Satan.

The jewish thoughtform is indeed not at all any version of Satan, not even a fake one or anything at all.

Their interpretation of the illuminati is also incorrect.

Certainly they are not fake Satanists, they are just practitioners of jewish kaballah and lackeys of the jews, an instrument used by them to enforce the NWO agenda they desperately want to succeed with. A lot of the top level illuminati are literally rabbi's, it's nothing more than a jewish organization using stolen occult knowledge to lord over Gentiles and trying to exert control over the world.

It has indeed got nothing at all to do with Satanism in any way, and calling them fake Satanists is just an insult to Spiritual Satanism, as there is literally no relation whatsoever.

On the subject of worshipping people, when one ascends to Godhood, as our Fuhrer has done, while not on the same level as the true great Gods who have been immortal Gods for thousands and hundreds of thousands of years, those people who reach Godhood certainly become deserving of worship to an extend.

Since they are too vastly superior to average humans, and even to us here who are yet without the Godhead.

When I say worship, I do not mean it in the sense that the enemy programs tell people to worship, but just a form of adoration out of respect for the power, knowledge, achievements and state of being they have attained.

I absolutely Hail our Fuhrer out of respect, and I do so for HPs Maxine as well, as she undoubtedly deserves all my respect and appreciation, even a certain amount of adoration, not only for all she has done for us, but also for what she personally achieved and is achieving.

I acknowledge where I stand relative to her and give the appropriate respect for the distance between our states of being. However, even in the event I were to surpass her state of being at any future time (unlikely to ever happen, but just as an example what if), I will still Hail her for the work she has done, and bow my head to her out of respect.

For what she accomplished with spearheading the Joy of Satan at her time, as a mortal gentile no less, is something almost no being that ever existed could have achieved were they placed in her shoes and tasked to what she did at a similar level of spiritual advancement.

Her achievements there are nothing short of legendary and absolutely deserves adoration and true respect from the bottom of the Soul. This is how I feel about it, because I care a great deal that the appropriate respect and credit is given to the people whom deserve it.

It is a form of justice which I believe to be important, even if the persons themselves are not really concerned about this at all, since it doesn't change anything for them whether they receive such treatment or not. As their achievements are their own and they stand on their own regardless of what anyone else says or thinks.

Still, I know such a gesture with genuine intent is appreciated by those who it is given to.

That doesn't mean I place HPs Maxine above the Gods in any way. One can appreciate mortal beings, or recently ascended beings, even to a point that resembles worship, without it being disrespectful towards the Gods in any way.

Satan is of course the most high. That even goes without saying. Any SS knows this, then there are the other crowned Gods, Baalzevulon, Azazel and Inanna.

Then there's the high ranking Gods and Goddeses.

Then there's all the other Gods and Goddesses, and then too there are the ascended human beings who have recently become Gods but are still young compared to the more powerful and advanced Gods and Goddesses.

Lastly there are those who are close to attaining the Godhead and have immense power, wisdom, knowledge and spiritual advancement. These people too deserve great respect, and certain few of those I personally also Hail out of adoration and appreciation.

Acknowledging the hierarchy of life, and understanding where you stand, giving respect to those whom are further along than yourself, worshipping those that have reached great attainments, all of this helps one find their place in existence and also helps one find the way forward since you can see a glimpse of the path ahead by learning from and acknowledging the the beings who are ahead of you on the various hierarchical levels of existence.

What I mean with all this is, there are different levels of adoration and respect one can give to beings, and even beings who are not on the level of the original Gods can be deserving of certain levels of worship or at least, appropriate amounts of respect and adoration.

Hail Satan!

Kath el said:
I am correct about everything I said brother Father Satan has blessed me with spiritual knowledge
Also Maxine is the only reason why we will beat Yahweh aka the greys,the Jews and the reptilians
Anyway
Anton levey is a fake satanist I’ve heard Anton did blood sacrifices and did cannibalism aka Yahweh’s actions that’s one way to know Anton was a fake satanist also
Anton supported doing evil things and I remember remind me if I’m wrong about this but Didn’t Anton put something like Jewish enochian words or symbols on the baphomet that alone is proof Anton is a fake satanist he is a Jew and a inflitrator

Hail Father Satan

You are not entirely correct, mostly related to your writing and interpretations of things you try to write about, but in terms of general understanding you are mostly on the right understandings, just that you need to understand how the hierarchy of existence works and you do seem to misunderstand how this falls into place.

You should ground your understand on this, and learn where everything is placed, and also learn how to interpret better what the enemy/jews are instead of calling them all as fake Satanists, since that fails to show the full picture and is not how this works.

They are what they are, we are what we are. Any people who call themselves Satanists but who practice a botched or corrupted version of Satanism, or perhaps a reverse xianity sort of Satanism, are what could be called fake Satanists.

Anything else that doesn't relate to True Satanism in any way, is not a fake version of anything, just another thing altogether. In the case of the enemy programs, it's a bunch of stolen and corrupted occult knowledge tailored to suit their own, and a total pile of absolute filth staining our Earth.

Hail Satan!

@Kath el some of what you put up isn't correct. There is no fake Satanism or this or that. It's like Hitler stated "You can be christian or you can be German, you can't be both". Either your a Satanist or your xtian or atheist(which is just another form of xtianism) you can't be both. Fake Satanism exist inasmuch as it's xtianity LARPing as Satanism. It's just communists committing warcrimes dressed as their opponent i.e. fake false flag attack.

I believe in my personal opinion that some of these people use the Satanist remark when in fact they mean National Socialist.

I personally believe these people get freaked out at us being NatSoc and thus call us Satanist to describe us. Which is funny because they probably assume correctly, "Oh so NatSoc = Satanist" to which is to reply not incorrect but quite correct. As my signature states National Socialism is political Satanism.

As for the reddit thing. I used to be a reddit lurker sometime in the mid-2010s right around 2013 reddit became popular because of the Dig fiasco. I believe it was 2013 maybe 2012, there was a site called Dig which was very popular and they change their appearance in a radical way which caused people to leave for Reddit. It be akin to for example Facebook doing a radical change only to give a competitor all the facebook members to beat facebook with it's own members.

In other words ever since the Dig fiasco Reddit exploded to the monster that it is. In reality Reddit would have been limited and seen as second rate compared to Dig. I used to visit Reddit from time to time was active in viewing certain sections. Unfortunately it gets daunting my biggest complaint with reddit is it's just neigh impossible to study things in depth. Just to search for answers requires screening through endless threads even if limited to a section. And things quickly change for example for a period of 2-3 days in the video game forum there was a prominent thread sometime in 2016 unfortunately it lost traction and interest and it burned out after 2-3 days.

Reddit = too much information just too many sections and too many people on it.

I pretty much stopped using Reddit after 2016 particularly due to being overwhelmed. Later on I believe in the old Prophp forums some members would speak to Reddit Satanists. Only to be attacked it seems Reddit equals the breeding ground of liberal degenerate rotting. That God Sux license plate is a perfect example of the stupidity of Reddit. Hahah God Sux lul'd the atheist who doesn't realize atheism is xtianity LARPing as free.

Why do other Satanists oppose us. Probably because not because we are Satanist nor because we are Spiritual, nor because we are National Socialist, nor because we are anti-Communism, nor because we are considered a cult by some people; which isn't out of the truth we indeed are a cult even replied by prominent members.

No I believe the one single reason why we are opposed by other Satanists is. Because we do Reconnaissance and Reconnoiter. In simplest terms we have people who are mad about destroying judeo-bolshevism and actually do our research. I believe the single reason why we are hated is because we study and do our research.

If don't study nor do our research we are akin to these liberal hippish so-called Satanist. I believe it's the Hitler conundrum at work. Hitler studies and is the brainchild and mastermind of a ideological, idealist and counter-fanatical triple-A(Against All Authority) system where simply the people are told do your job and do your best and get compensated extremely well because we are in a civilization and we are building a society.

I believe simply because we are the total-diametric opposition towards any Satanic organization and we are willing to debate and discuss and bear witness to alternative information. THAT in fact we are opposed.

We are opposed because we do our research. We are not LARPers looking to have fetishtic member. No quite the opposite like Yoda said "To learn you must unlearn what you learned".

We break people down and tear them to pieces to rebuild them into a better person.

All of this of course is evil, Devil stuff because HOW DARE a goy learn information that is akin to eating from the trees in Eden. Again the knowledge root of evil situation. I want goyim who believe in our version of Satanism cuz muh shekel berging and steining.

To which we oppose with all our entire physical, mental, spiritual, and technological might. That isn't Satanism kikeshkopf.

I also think controlled opposition i.e. jews be acting nice 'n' sheit to which we reply really 6 thousand years of this circular bullshit.

In the end ignore Reddit it's useful to scour information and get alternative views but other than that it's Satanic followers are anything BUT Satanic if anything they seem to be lenin boys dressed for atheistic Saxtanism(Satanic-Xtians) they wish to LARP as Satanist only to buy good goy points from the church. Funny if that isn't the definition of useful idiots to be killed upon whose usefulness is over, I don't know what is.

Simply we are opposed much akin to Hitler and his beginnings and tribulations of his book. We want what's best for our people and all people we simply wish to help humanity and society according to our Weltanschaang(World-View).

I'm actually surprised we aren't hated for being Hitlerites/Nazis but rather simply for being the so-called Lord of Evil. If anything it should come as a surprise and as a WOW never knew that to combine NatSoc with SS. It should bring a clear and present ring through peoples heads about the factor of this political-religious aspect. A I knew it, SS = NS and NS = SS much like Communism = Christianity and Christianity = Communism.

Kath el said:
Rational Satanist said:
Kath el said:

Kath el said:

Anyway

Hail Father Satan

Anton Levey was on Satans side. I doubt he did that. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54273&p=239997&hilit

In his case it was more Genetics and Background vs Soul. I am not surprised he made those mistakes but he didn't sacrifice people or practice cannibalism or anything. I am sure of that.

VoiceofEnki said:
Kath el said:
Anyway

Hail Father Satan

You are not entirely correct, mostly related to your writing and interpretations of things you try to write about, but in terms of general understanding you are mostly on the right understandings, just that you need to understand how the hierarchy of existence works and you do seem to misunderstand how this falls into place.

You should ground your understand on this, and learn where everything is placed, and also learn how to interpret better what the enemy/jews are instead of calling them all as fake Satanists, since that fails to show the full picture and is not how this works.

They are what they are, we are what we are. Any people who call themselves Satanists but who practice a botched or corrupted version of Satanism, or perhaps a reverse xianity sort of Satanism, are what could be called fake Satanists.

Anything else that doesn't relate to True Satanism in any way, is not a fake version of anything, just another thing altogether. In the case of the enemy programs, it's a bunch of stolen and corrupted occult knowledge tailored to suit their own, and a total pile of absolute filth staining our Earth.

Hail Satan!

Oh ok I understand now

slyscorpion said:
Kath el said:
Rational Satanist said:

Anyway

Hail Father Satan

Anton Levey was on Satans side. I doubt he did that. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=54273&p=239997&hilit

In his case it was more Genetics and Background vs Soul. I am not surprised he made those mistakes but he didn't sacrifice people or practice cannibalism or anything. I am sure of that.

Oh ok

Gear88 said:
@Kath el some of what you put up isn't correct. There is no fake Satanism or this or that. It's like Hitler stated "You can be christian or you can be German, you can't be both". Either your a Satanist or your xtian or atheist(which is just another form of xtianism) you can't be both. Fake Satanism exist inasmuch as it's xtianity LARPing as Satanism. It's just communists committing warcrimes dressed as their opponent i.e. fake false flag attack.

I believe in my personal opinion that some of these people use the Satanist remark when in fact they mean National Socialist.

I personally believe these people get freaked out at us being NatSoc and thus call us Satanist to describe us. Which is funny because they probably assume correctly, "Oh so NatSoc = Satanist" to which is to reply not incorrect but quite correct. As my signature states National Socialism is political Satanism.

As for the reddit thing. I used to be a reddit lurker sometime in the mid-2010s right around 2013 reddit became popular because of the Dig fiasco. I believe it was 2013 maybe 2012, there was a site called Dig which was very popular and they change their appearance in a radical way which caused people to leave for Reddit. It be akin to for example Facebook doing a radical change only to give a competitor all the facebook members to beat facebook with it's own members.

In other words ever since the Dig fiasco Reddit exploded to the monster that it is. In reality Reddit would have been limited and seen as second rate compared to Dig. I used to visit Reddit from time to time was active in viewing certain sections. Unfortunately it gets daunting my biggest complaint with reddit is it's just neigh impossible to study things in depth. Just to search for answers requires screening through endless threads even if limited to a section. And things quickly change for example for a period of 2-3 days in the video game forum there was a prominent thread sometime in 2016 unfortunately it lost traction and interest and it burned out after 2-3 days.

Reddit = too much information just too many sections and too many people on it.

I pretty much stopped using Reddit after 2016 particularly due to being overwhelmed. Later on I believe in the old Prophp forums some members would speak to Reddit Satanists. Only to be attacked it seems Reddit equals the breeding ground of liberal degenerate rotting. That God Sux license plate is a perfect example of the stupidity of Reddit. Hahah God Sux lul'd the atheist who doesn't realize atheism is xtianity LARPing as free.

Why do other Satanists oppose us. Probably because not because we are Satanist nor because we are Spiritual, nor because we are National Socialist, nor because we are anti-Communism, nor because we are considered a cult by some people; which isn't out of the truth we indeed are a cult even replied by prominent members.

No I believe the one single reason why we are opposed by other Satanists is. Because we do Reconnaissance and Reconnoiter. In simplest terms we have people who are mad about destroying judeo-bolshevism and actually do our research. I believe the single reason why we are hated is because we study and do our research.

If don't study nor do our research we are akin to these liberal hippish so-called Satanist. I believe it's the Hitler conundrum at work. Hitler studies and is the brainchild and mastermind of a ideological, idealist and counter-fanatical triple-A(Against All Authority) system where simply the people are told do your job and do your best and get compensated extremely well because we are in a civilization and we are building a society.

I believe simply because we are the total-diametric opposition towards any Satanic organization and we are willing to debate and discuss and bear witness to alternative information. THAT in fact we are opposed.

We are opposed because we do our research. We are not LARPers looking to have fetishtic member. No quite the opposite like Yoda said "To learn you must unlearn what you learned".

We break people down and tear them to pieces to rebuild them into a better person.

All of this of course is evil, Devil stuff because HOW DARE a goy learn information that is akin to eating from the trees in Eden. Again the knowledge root of evil situation. I want goyim who believe in our version of Satanism cuz muh shekel berging and steining.

To which we oppose with all our entire physical, mental, spiritual, and technological might. That isn't Satanism kikeshkopf.

I also think controlled opposition i.e. jews be acting nice 'n' sheit to which we reply really 6 thousand years of this circular bullshit.

In the end ignore Reddit it's useful to scour information and get alternative views but other than that it's Satanic followers are anything BUT Satanic if anything they seem to be lenin boys dressed for atheistic Saxtanism(Satanic-Xtians) they wish to LARP as Satanist only to buy good goy points from the church. Funny if that isn't the definition of useful idiots to be killed upon whose usefulness is over, I don't know what is.

Simply we are opposed much akin to Hitler and his beginnings and tribulations of his book. We want what's best for our people and all people we simply wish to help humanity and society according to our Weltanschaang(World-View).

I'm actually surprised we aren't hated for being Hitlerites/Nazis but rather simply for being the so-called Lord of Evil. If anything it should come as a surprise and as a WOW never knew that to combine NatSoc with SS. It should bring a clear and present ring through peoples heads about the factor of this political-religious aspect. A I knew it, SS = NS and NS = SS much like Communism = Christianity and Christianity = Communism.

That's an interesting quote from Hitler. I think he understood that xtianity isn't a belief system it's a program and an energy/spell and also a condition of the soul. It really doesn't matter what someone outwardly labels themselves they can still be an Xtian even if they did the dedication and call themselves Satanist. The recent post by the person with the victim mentality who ran back to Jewsus and blamed Satan for all their problems shows that.

I knew once someone who disliked the church and called themselves Atheist but their life was in shambles inwardly they were very much an xtian.

They only way to fix this is to deprogram and work to get rid of the curses and spell on the soul and that doesn't happen unless someone rejects it on a soul level.

People generally oppose any form of racism and antisemitism, not only because of political correctness but also because of not wanting to be a bad and hateful person. The political correctness and xianity goes hand in hand with this.
It's also due to a lack of knowledge and having learned the mainstream view on Hitler, WW2, holohoax etc. So it's not that strange that other "Satanists" and people in general will have a negative view on JoS, initially at least.
As things get more obvious with censorship and growing antisemitism, more people will join.
JoS is already growing fast as I understand it.

The only Real satanist are us Joy of Satan satanist
Which means the only Real Satanism is joy of Satan!

The Fake satanist are the Jewish illuminati, Anton levey,Alastor Crowley and laveyan satanist and laveyan Satanism

Always remember that!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back