Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yule Ritual. I cant 😭

Kramer

I'm desperate, help me! I don't have to perform the Yule Ritual. And my aunt is listening to Christian music all day and I will also be forced to "pray together with her on Christmas Eve. I'm feeling bad about this. Please help me! Is there any solution? Will Satan forgive me for having songs Christians at home? And about the Yule ritual, I won't be able to do it

Kramer said:
I'm desperate, help me! I don't have to perform the Yule Ritual. And my aunt is listening to Christian music all day and I will also be forced to "pray together with her on Christmas Eve. I'm feeling bad about this. Please help me! Is there any solution? Will Satan forgive me for having songs Christians at home? And about the Yule ritual, I won't be able to do it

Father Satan understands, you can perform the Ritual at a later date if you wish. Ordinarily I would say if you are determined enough you can find a place outside and perform it there, but that's probably not possible with the current weather.

Kramer said:

1. Make the Curse of israel, ritual, rtr, its the shorter and you will enjoy it.

In confirmation

Those who bless israel are cursed, focus on her.
Those who curse israel are blessed, focus on you.

2. Satan knows that things take time.

Try to do them either quietly (or from within, if there is no other solution, better than nothing).

And honestly
1. what else could go wrong?
2. I can't understand what seems so difficult and what bothers you so much?
I was considered (at times) a completely 'insane' person really LoL, so I couldn't be better than you, and I'm doing fine.

Kramer said:

When I used to live at home I would often times stage a shower or use the restroom with the fan on when everyone was distracted. I would quietly do my rituals there. It may not be possible for you, but it can be an option!. Just try to do it when you have an opening. Most people won't bust in on you in the bathroom but I'm unsure how your family is so don't try this if it's not safe for you to do. Otherwise it will be ok, it's what's in the heart that matters!

Stag strong.

Satan understands.
It is okay to do it at a later time and there is also your astral temple. It is possible to perform the ritual telepathically if it is physically impossible. https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Temple.html
You can always do the ritual mentally, read the psalm and absolution ritual in your head.
Satan understands our plight.
All that matters is that you try your hardest for Him as He has for us.
Happy Yule and good luck.

Do not despair. You can do the ritual quietly in your mind, in your bed. Satan doesn't mind the xtian music, it's out of your control anyway. It's your intentions that count. While praying with your aunt, you can pray quietly to Satan :twisted:

Kramer said:

No worries, mate! Satan isn't going to punish you for any those things, He is not like that. You have nothing to worry about here. When you hear the music, remember your love for Satan in your heart and enjoy time with your family as much as possible. Satan wants you healthy and happy, so make merry if you can. If not, that's okay too. You can pray to Satan without your family knowing. You will know, Satan will know and that's all that matters, friend. :)

Also, just because your Aunt wants you to pray with her, doesn't mean you have to. You can just say "No". Your choice, friend. If she loves you, she should understand and respect your decision either way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back