Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication Anniversary and Return

SagittarianMage

Today is the day after my 2 year dedication anniversary and I am gifted daily with experience and empowerment.
I have had a few challenges recently in life and had to take a little time away to sort things out, yet kept up RTR and even advanced further in my yoga practices and self empowerment.
I spent much spare time feeling the need to hunt and go back to nature, perhaps I was burning myself out a bit before I took this hiatus and needed more grounding than I realized.
I haven't visited the forums for a long while and feel ashamed about anything I may have missed, but I still kept up RTR as hard as always.
Results from my planting info about the jew and Satan's truth are manifesting for me, at least in my area, and I am hearing people speak openly about them often at work.
It at least feels nice to hear, even if there aren't enough people noticing or acting upon the jew. I won't be truly happy until people are openly treating them the way they deserve.
I've especially been capitalizing on the Kanye/Ye situation and since the ADL are such truth lovers, I spread info about Leo Frank and how the ADL was founded. In simplified meme form mostly. I have the 4**+ blacks where I work in a stir about jews and I enjoy imagining how much of this they are sharing with each other.
As shit holey as this planet is due to jewry, I'm honored to be in it, because it is OUR planet, and SATAN'S planet! We are taking it back and filthy kikes will feel the wrath of the Gods!
I've missed the forums and my Satanic family while I was away, and I am honored to continue another empowering year as a SS and to eternity with Satan and the Gods!
Hail Satan and Satanic Blessings to all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back