Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Declassified CIA: Hitler alive

Hermes

I’m surprised there is not being widely discussed.

The recent releases of declassified JFK files, there was files relating to Adolph Hitler. According to these documents, a CIA agent reported that Adolph Hitler was still alive (1955). Although some may argue that the agent was reporting based off his conjecture, it is still noteworthy nonetheless.

This is a huge win for us, as the release of these declassified documents further demonstrate there are a lot of lies and false information circulating around Hitler.

Here is a link to the documents: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER%2C%20ADOLF_0003.pdf

Our Clergy has confirmed that Hitler escaped after the war, accomplished the Magnum Opus, and is currently residing with the Gods. There are quite a few sermons stating this, if you go through the JoS Newsletter yahoo group and search his name :)

Lydia said:
Our Clergy has confirmed that Hitler escaped after the war, accomplished the Magnum Opus, and is currently residing with the Gods. There are quite a few sermons stating this, if you go through the JoS Newsletter yahoo group and search his name :)

So hes resting in the Black earth, and has achieved godhood...That is well. Maybe he can be a teacher for others on lower worlds.

Yeah. Our Clergy mentioned before that Lord Hitler escaped after WW2. Wait to see the looks on people's faces when they see him and notice that either he has slowed down ageing or looks like a young 20-something-year-old again! I am not certain as to how quickly the Magnum Opus takes effect on reversal of ageing. I think it'd be scary and shocking - one moment you look like you, then the next moment you go and brush your teeth and while looking in your little mirror you are shit scared at the new you looking back at you. Having spat all your non-fluoridated toothpaste all over your mirror, you wipe it off slowly to reveal you... Then ta-daa!! Selfie time!! Lol.

IA13 said:
Lydia said:

So hes resting in the Black earth, and has achieved godhood...That is well. Maybe he can be a teacher for others on lower worlds.
One day, the world will know he was right.

If a person studies the Vedic writings its right in the Yogic texts that the point of Yoga is to become immortal by transforming oneself by serpent fire of the soul. It has to also do with opening all the channels in the soul. You can still find Yogi's who lived to be hundreds of years old in the east. In Tibet the rainbow body has two levels the highest is the magnum opus the second one the more popular making the astral body and soul immortal without the body which is called the lesser rainbow body in the Tibet texts. The new agers always ignore this fact and obsessively focus on the lesser rainbow body and only inform people about this one.

FancyMancy said:
Yeah. Our Clergy mentioned before that Lord Hitler escaped after WW2. Wait to see the looks on people's faces when they see him and notice that either he has slowed down ageing or looks like a young 20-something-year-old again! I am not certain as to how quickly the Magnum Opus takes effect on reversal of ageing. I think it'd be scary and shocking - one moment you look like you, then the next moment you go and brush your teeth and while looking in your little mirror you are shit scared at the new you looking back at you. Having spat all your non-fluoridated toothpaste all over your mirror, you wipe it off slowly to reveal you... Then ta-daa!! Selfie time!! Lol.

The CIA and FBI are responsible for covering up UFO public awareness groups advocacy in the US. This just shows us that it is true that the Christian and Communist covering up of extraterrestrial life is true. The Jews run the CIA and FBI. Also, UFO's have been seen coming out of the water from Antarctica - one of the places where Nazi's had built a base.

FancyMancy said:
And don't forget the beautiful long hair!! Lol

Its known British Intelligence created the tale about the bunker. Stalin, Eisenhower and Churchill didn't believe the bunker tale themselves they were the allied commanders and had top level intelligence reports on the situation.

Commander Rockwell wrote about how Hitler visited him in the astral in the dream state and gave him shaktipat. This experience is what transformed Rockwell to led the ANP and open the door for NS in our Anglo post war world. It was the writings of Rockwell that red pilled me on NS and the Jewish problem.

Rockwell in his letters with Devi admitted he was anti-Christian and new it was a jewish scam on the White Race. He called Devi's book: The Lighting And The Sun" a bible of NS and considered it excellent. Rockwell really was connected to Santana Dharma by Devi's work who was a Western Hindu. And simply told Westerners what Hindu spiritual leaders already stated about Hitler in India. Hitler was an avatar of the spiritual qualities of guna principal of the god Visnu.

However Rockwell also told Devi he couldn't go against Christianity as this was the 1960's in America. But when the Party had enough support and was in power he wanted to remove Christianity from America and replace it with a White religion. And he mentioned he knew that is what Hitler was working on in Germany.

HI. Hp Mageson can you give a link to the writings you mentioned of Rockwell? Also where can one get Devi's book that you mentioned?

Thanks!

Also i love your sloth tales i hope you make many more. your do u demand thread will be one of most read threads here!!!!
Once all this jew shit is over you could put the tales in a book!!!! it would be popular with kids and adults!

Hail Satan

HP Mageson666 said:
If a person studies the Vedic writings its right in the Yogic texts that the point of Yoga is to become immortal by transforming oneself by serpent fire of the soul. It has to also do with opening all the channels in the soul. You can still find Yogi's who lived to be hundreds of years old in the east. In Tibet the rainbow body has two levels the highest is the magnum opus the second one the more popular making the astral body and soul immortal without the body which is called the lesser rainbow body in the Tibet texts. The new agers always ignore this fact and obsessively focus on the lesser rainbow body and only inform people about this one.

FancyMancy said:
I hadn't read that before. Thanks.

Europe Gladio said:
IA13 said:
Lydia said:

One day, the world will know he was right.
#HitlerWasRight

Aquarius said:
FancyMancy said:
And don't forget the beautiful long hair!! Lol
3oDBAcJ.gif

HP Mageson666 said:
British Intelligence
British Pathé?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back