Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation to empower the astral senses

Voice of Enki [JG]

Today, on Samhain I've started this working to further improve my astral senses and reconnect to a greater extend to my astral body and soul.

First of all I want to apologize for not managing to write this down earlier, since for most people on the eastern hemisphere (including europe and such) cannot start this working anymore today on Samhain, since there is currently a Void of Course moon for the rest of the night.

All people on the western hemisphere can still start this working today if they want to and now is an excellent time to start working on the astral senses.

That said, you can start this working any time there is a good day to start workings on your astral senses. Samhain is one of the best days for this, so once again I apologize for not finding this earlier... I only managed to recieve this from my GD (Lady Astarte) today just in time to start the working myself before the VoC began..

The working is not for beginners, so if you are new to Satanism I suggest you wait before starting this, but any intermediate SS can definitly start this working I believe. Always pay attention how you feel after doing a working or meditation, if something feels off in any way it is best to stop the working and restart it on a later date or make adjustments yourself to suit your time, personal preverence and etc better.

Without further ado, here is the working:

Working to improve astral sense from Lady Astarte.

Fill the crown chakra with white golden light.
Fill the third eye with white golden light.
Fill the temple chakra’s with white golden light.
Fill the sixth chakra with white golden light.
Fill the minor chakra’s governing clairaudience and clairvoyance with white golden light.

Fill the pineal gland with white golden light.

This preliminary exercise should be done in breaths of 6 for maximum effectiveness. Breath in through the nose for 6 while you fill the chakra, hold for 6 and condense the light, making it glow brighter like a miniature sun, then exhale for 6 through the nose again and expand the light further on the exhale.

Afterwards move on to the next chakra until you have gone through all of the above at least once.

You can add more breaths for each chakra for greater effectiveness, as this on its own is very powerful and can be a great way to empower your astral senses if you are low on time.

Next is the meditation itself:

Vibrate Inanna into all the above chakra’s and the pineal gland at once 88 times.

Affirm 8 times:

My astral senses are fully empowered.

My upper chakra’s are fully empowered.

My temple chakra’s are fully empowered.

All my minor chakra’s governing clairaudience and clairvoyance are fully empowered.

I can freely communicate with our Gods, the Gods of Hell without any obstacles whatsoever.

I can freely enter and traverse the astral consciously, without any obstacles whatsoever.

I am once again reconnected to the astral, my astral body and my higher self fully, without any obstacles whatsoever, in a positive way for me now and forever.

Vibrate AUM to close the ritual.

Afterwards, meditate on the energy and condense it into the pineal gland, there fill up the pineal gland with powerful golden energy and feel the bliss release from your pineal gland, let it release the ambrosia, the female elixir of immortality of the soul and let this wonderful energy flow through your entire being.

If you cannot yet manage to let the pineal gland release the ambrosia, just focus on the energy of your pineal gland and visualize drops of dense golden liquid drip out of it slowly, this will get you used to the dripping sensation when the pineal gland begins to excrete the ambrosia and can give you a feel for it, activate your pineal gland further and eventually it will start releasing the ambrosia every time you meditate on your pineal gland.

That is all, the working itself is quite fast, only took me about 15 minutes for the working itself (did the preliminary breathing exercise only one round) and another 15 or so minutes of meditation afterwards to settle the energies and work on the pineal.

Always note, when you work on then pineal and you activate it fully the intense bliss you recieve from your pineal can easily give you a natural meditation high (for a lack of a better word) that lasts several hours, so make sure you have extra time free in case you manage to fully activate your pineal with this meditation.

People who have activated their Pineal before will know what I'm talking about. This meditation can definitly do this for you as well, especially if you do multiple rounds of the breathing exercise, which is based on the same principle of the pineal breathing meditation in this link:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

It is good to practice and become adept at this meditation first as the breathing exercise is based on the same principle and should be performed the same way as the breathing exercise is explained here (I linked this meditation because HPS Maxine Dietrich explained far better than I on how to perform this breathing technique).

You can omit the breathing exerice and simply vibrate Inanna into all those chakra's, followed with the affirmation, however the effectiveness is far greater when combining the two.

These various techniques of meditation are based around the 8 fold path, which Astarte rules over:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ASHTAR.html

Combining each of the 8 paths together, or multiples at least, in a single working will significantly empower the working much more so than when simply performing one of the paths.

My apologies once again for my mediocre explanation, I'm certain there are people among us who can do a much better job at explaining this than myself.. However I hope it helps my brothers and sisters in Satan, even somewhat at least.

Happy Samhain to you all!

Hail Satan Forever!

Thank you for this!
Anyway, I missed this opportunity as I live in the eastern hemisphere, but when can I start this meditation in a near future? Do I have to wait for a particular day or every Monday (moon, astral senses and psychic abilities?) would be fine?
HAIL SATAN

The next best day to start this working will be this friday, november 3rd, full moon in Taurus.

I wanted to bump this thread as Samhain this year (at least for me) will be a full moon in Taurus.

VoiceofEnki said:

first, thank you!
to you and Lady Astarte.

I have already translated aop complete by Inanna and have been using it for years.

I would like to translate this work.

I have two questions
● Why the chakra behind the head are ignored?
I would also like to include what I believe this creates a circuit.

● 2
as mantra to use you have chosen inanna, I would prefer I-S-IS.

What do you recommend?I trust in your answer.

VoiceofEnki said:
Today, on Samhain I've started this working to further improve my astral senses and reconnect to a greater extend to my astral body and soul.

First of all I want to apologize for not managing to write this down earlier, since for most people on the eastern hemisphere (including europe and such) cannot start this working anymore today on Samhain, since there is currently a Void of Course moon for the rest of the night.

All people on the western hemisphere can still start this working today if they want to and now is an excellent time to start working on the astral senses.

That said, you can start this working any time there is a good day to start workings on your astral senses. Samhain is one of the best days for this, so once again I apologize for not finding this earlier... I only managed to recieve this from my GD (Lady Astarte) today just in time to start the working myself before the VoC began..

The working is not for beginners, so if you are new to Satanism I suggest you wait before starting this, but any intermediate SS can definitly start this working I believe. Always pay attention how you feel after doing a working or meditation, if something feels off in any way it is best to stop the working and restart it on a later date or make adjustments yourself to suit your time, personal preverence and etc better.

Fill the minor chakra’s governing clairaudience and clairvoyance with white golden light.

This preliminary exercise should be done in breaths of 6 for maximum effectiveness. Breath in through the nose for 6 while you fill the chakra, hold for 6 and condense the light, making it glow brighter like a miniature sun, then exhale for 6 through the nose again and expand the light further on the exhale.

Afterwards move on to the next chakra until you have gone through all of the above at least once.

You can add more breaths for each chakra for greater effectiveness, as this on its own is very powerful and can be a great way to empower your astral senses if you are low on time.

Vibrate Inanna into all the above chakra’s and the pineal gland at once 88 times.

Affirm 8 times:

All my minor chakra’s governing clairaudience and clairvoyance are fully empowered.

I can freely communicate with our Gods, the Gods of Hell without any obstacles whatsoever.

I can freely enter and traverse the astral consciously, without any obstacles whatsoever.

I am once again reconnected to the astral, my astral body and my higher self fully, without any obstacles whatsoever, in a positive way for me now and forever.

Afterwards, meditate on the energy and condense it into the pineal gland, there fill up the pineal gland with powerful golden energy and feel the bliss release from your pineal gland, let it release the ambrosia, the female elixir of immortality of the soul and let this wonderful energy flow through your entire being.

If you cannot yet manage to let the pineal gland release the ambrosia, just focus on the energy of your pineal gland and visualize drops of dense golden liquid drip out of it slowly, this will get you used to the dripping sensation when the pineal gland begins to excrete the ambrosia and can give you a feel for it, activate your pineal gland further and eventually it will start releasing the ambrosia every time you meditate on your pineal gland.

That is all, the working itself is quite fast, only took me about 15 minutes for the working itself (did the preliminary breathing exercise only one round) and another 15 or so minutes of meditation afterwards to settle the energies and work on the pineal.

Always note, when you work on then pineal and you activate it fully the intense bliss you recieve from your pineal can easily give you a natural meditation high (for a lack of a better word) that lasts several hours, so make sure you have extra time free in case you manage to fully activate your pineal with this meditation.

People who have activated their Pineal before will know what I'm talking about. This meditation can definitly do this for you as well, especially if you do multiple rounds of the breathing exercise, which is based on the same principle of the pineal breathing meditation in this link:

It is good to practice and become adept at this meditation first as the breathing exercise is based on the same principle and should be performed the same way as the breathing exercise is explained here (I linked this meditation because HPS Maxine Dietrich explained far better than I on how to perform this breathing technique).

You can omit the breathing exerice and simply vibrate Inanna into all those chakra's, followed with the affirmation, however the effectiveness is far greater when combining the two.

These various techniques of meditation are based around the 8 fold path, which Astarte rules over:

Combining each of the 8 paths together, or multiples at least, in a single working will significantly empower the working much more so than when simply performing one of the paths.

My apologies once again for my mediocre explanation, I'm certain there are people among us who can do a much better job at explaining this than myself.. However I hope it helps my brothers and sisters in Satan, even somewhat at least.

Hail Satan Forever!

Oh my Gods this is perfect!! Just as I was wondering the best way to go about empowering them. Funny too that Lady Inanna, is also my guardian which I recently found out. Wonder if I saw this by luck or... probably the latter.

Seriously this is perfect as Samhain is coming up soon and my two workings finish around that time so all my energies can go into this. Is it optimal for Taurus moon or another? I assume Pisces or Cancer might work better. Hmm also you think munka and Ansuz 88 times would be too much? I do have blocked chakras (which I am in the process of unblocking) so I need to give this as much energy as possible.

I honestly can’t thank you enough.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!

Have a wonderful week. :D

Hail Astarte !!!

This is cool, one of the Gods told me to do the same to do to empower my astral senses. It does work.

NinRick said:
You have no clue how much I love you right now.
Hah. You know what. This topic was on my bookmarked list. I was thinking I need to up my game, and this is excactly what I need. Thanks for the reminder.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
You have no clue how much I love you right now.
Hah. You know what. This topic was on my bookmarked list. I was thinking I need to up my game, and this is excactly what I need. Thanks for the reminder.

I will start with it today, I actually never seriously tried to open my senses. Moon is in scorpio right now and also it is almost full moon.

Good luck to us both.

Don’t jump against the ceiling when you hear something. #ProTipp :lol:

NinRick said:
I will start with it today, I actually never seriously tried to open my senses. Moon is in scorpio right now and also it is almost full moon.

Good luck to us both.

Me neither, until now.

I just did it and it's pretty effective. I am grateful that you pointed this out since the timing is very good to begin this.

Somewhat unrelated, but I will also try to do raum meditation every day as well from now on for extra empowering and cleaning. I won't be typing as much here for a while because all the efforts take quite a chunk from a day.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

Good luck to us both.

Me neither, until now.

I just did it and it's pretty effective. I am grateful that you pointed this out since the timing is very good to begin this.

Somewhat unrelated, but I will also try to do raum meditation every day as well from now on for extra empowering and cleaning. I won't be typing as much here for a while because all the efforts take quite a chunk from a day.

And this is a good idea which I will try to follow up.
Thanks for pointing that out, I do believe I am a bit addicted to this place.

Let’s fix that.

SS66610888 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

first, thank you!
to you and Lady Astarte.

I have already translated aop complete by Inanna and have been using it for years.

I have two questions

● 2

What's your experience on I.S.I.S compared to inanna vibration

Fancy Slothz said:
SS66610888 said:
VoiceofEnki said:

first, thank you!
to you and Lady Astarte.

I have two questions

● 2

What's your experience on I.S.I.S compared to inanna vibration

I have noticed that inanna is better for this meditation.

In general I see isis better for the 3rd eye specifically, whereas inanna is better for the crown chakra.

The difference in energy that I feel is that isis has a more penetrating type of energy as if to "break" and "pierce" the "veil of isis".

Instead I feel inanna more like energy that enters and expands.

I feel the energy of the inanna mantra very connected to the planet jupiter and perfect for the crown chakra.

I know that the planet of inanna is venus but I feel energy similar to that of jupiter in the inanna mantra.

Although inanna has venus as planet I feel energy of jupiter in that mantra and see inanna also linked to the moon.

This ties in with another issue about the gods dominating the planets.
I wanted to look for words similar to ptah for the chakras, I thought of using the names of various Egyptian gods connected to the related planets, but then I found out that this speech is not so obvious, just because various gods govern different types of energies.

I am sure that there are counterparts to "ptah" but only the gods can tell us what they are.

I hope I have not confused you, consider these things I have said as mere speculation.

I still have a lot of experience to do to understand how the energies of the planets and which gods govern the chakras.

It's not all that pronounced, it has various nuances in my opinion.

This is a bit off topic but I've been interested in the subject for a while and decided to write about it here.

To succinctly answer your question inanna is the best mantra for this meditation, I asked that question months ago just to experiment.

VoiceofEnki said:

Affirm 8 times:

Hail Satan Forever!

How many days should we continue?

Thanks for this, I've been doing it after my yoga routine and the Ptah meditation: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=61420

VoiceofEnki said:

Affirm 8 times:

Hail Satan Forever!

Wow i didnt know Lady Inanna was your Guardian . Damn.

Thanks a lot for this altho its a late reply. I really genuinely needed this. Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back