Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quitting Weed

666ix

I’m quitting this poison after relapsing again for a few months. marijuana really is poison! Will ruin you from the inside out slowly and surely. THANK U friends May everyone stand strong

666ix said:
I’m quitting this poison after relapsing again for a few months. marijuana really is poison! Will ruin you from the inside out slowly and surely. THANK U friends May everyone stand strong

Congratulations brother! Never give up on quitting and staying away from this, no matter what. The Gods are there when you need them, always remember that! Remember to guard yourself very much spiritually, clean your aura and chakras thoroughly by using the Sun mantras Suryae or Sowilo (whichever works best for you).

As a long time user(12 years) i tell you it is possible to quit, im clean for 3 years now.

Quitting is ths first step, now you need to reprogram your mind. Do alot of cleaing, Aop, Void and do things that ground you. Never give up and know that it is better without it.

Also for the time beeing try to avoid people that smoke weed.

Good luck!

666ix said:

Cleaning and other activities of our path can help you heal, but it may make sense to do a full working, both to help any karma that can cause a relapse, as well as any remaining damage.

For example: Use Uruz on a waning moon, then program it to remove any damage or negative karma pertaining to marijuana, in the best way for you and your health.

This can be done because Uruz has both healing properties, as well as destructive properties.

666ix said:

Meditate regurlarly and each and every day. This really helps in subliming Neptunian energies, which play a big factor into drug abuse.

Good job! I smoked weed every day for a few years and all it does is cause damage. Aside from what other members said, Hatha Yoga really helped me get over it.

666ix said:

Yea it can easily zombify you if smoking a lot. A little tends to become more and more, and eventually a lot when having it at home.
It does have medicinal properties though, so I think it's a bit undifferentiated to call it nothing but poison.
CBD is not psychedelic like THC is. Weed sold today though is mostly THC since people want to get really high/stoned.

I used to smoke but not anymore. Got caught by police and had a wakeup call.
As for advancement, it's definitely not necessary. Rather something holding you back from it.
So, it's good if you quit before the police makes you quit.

great members thank you all everyone it gives me even more drive and focus on my goal to quit and to not ever go back

xlnt said:
666ix said:

Yea it can easily zombify you if smoking a lot. A little tends to become more and more, and eventually a lot when having it at home.
It does have medicinal properties though, so I think it's a bit undifferentiated to call it nothing but poison.
CBD is not psychedelic like THC is. Weed sold today though is mostly THC since people want to get really high/stoned.

As for advancement, it's definitely not necessary. Rather something holding you back from it.

just like you said a little turn into some more & into a lot.. it just happens the pattern is very hard to avoid even if aware of it, I was sober for a year and was confident in my plan to just smoke again once for the night, turned to every night to all day everyday.

Was like a blink of an eye! I noticed it’s super easy to fall victim to the overuse of cannabis. Stopping before police catch u is great but might also be the only way,

But yea maybe some weed with higher CBD and a lot less THC that wont get u “stoned” but could help medicinally maybe something I’ll look into, for muscle recovery maybe stress / sleep

THANKS so much for your knowledge and support on this thread great to be able to learn from you and others here truly a blessing stay strong everyone

666ix said:
great members thank you all everyone it gives me even more drive and focus on my goal to quit and to not ever go back
You can do it. Obstacles are made to be overcome.

666ix said:
xlnt said:
666ix said:

just like you said a little turn into some more & into a lot.. it just happens the pattern is very hard to avoid even if aware of it, I was sober for a year and was confident in my plan to just smoke again once for the night, turned to every night to all day everyday.

Was like a blink of an eye! I noticed it’s super easy to fall victim to the overuse of cannabis. Stopping before police catch u is great but might also be the only way,

But yea maybe some weed with higher CBD and a lot less THC that wont get u “stoned” but could help medicinally maybe something I’ll look into, for muscle recovery maybe stress / sleep

THANKS so much for your knowledge and support on this thread great to be able to learn from you and others here truly a blessing stay strong everyone

For me getting caught for it helped me to stop for good as I would had continiued if not. It was dramatic but necessary. But if you manage to quit before this it's good off course.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back