Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Having a Home Is A Basic Human RIGHT

AryanPriest666

Having a home is a basic human RIGHT.

Yes, you heard me correctly. It is a RIGHT.

The right to privacy and to have a secure home free of interference or meddling from any external party is a RIGHT.

How many of us have been conditioned to believe that you have to EARN the right to have a home? Years of slave conditioning has told us that we have to 'prove our worth' in order to be deserving of basic human rights. This worth is inherent and there is nothing we have to DO in order to PROVE it. We exist as humans and therefore, we have to prove nothing.

It's not good for the slave industry to have the gentiles realizing this though, of course, so they have to be taught that in order to be deserving of a secure home where your needs of shelter, security and privacy are met that you have to PERFORM... like a fucking circus animal to EARN something that is intrinsically your right to have.

As we speak, Blackrock and Vanguard (kike investment rats that own all corporations) are buying up all the houses and forcing people to rent at insane prices nobody can afford. They're making basic human needs unaffordable and unattainable for the average person. THIS IS CRIMINAL.

The least they could do is not fuck with people who try to build their own houses and get their needs met away from civilization, but there are laws against that, too! (source: Ruby Ridge)

Anyway, this is just a friendly deprogramming message from your friendly local Satanic, freedom-loving, kike-hater.

Don't let anyone tell you that you don't deserve a home or that you need to perform like a circus clown in order to have your basic human needs met. Fuck those people, they're all wrong.

"Ohhhh but how can everyone afford a house, houses are expensive!" this line of thinking is just an extension of the slave conditioning. WHY are they so expensive? WHY can't anyone afford one? Is it my fault, your fault? Why do we need fiat money to ensure our family, friends and neighbors have a fucking roof over their head? Is it impossible to work together and just build houses for eachother? Something tells me it isn't impossible. In fact, I'm 100% sure that at one point in time (much better times), it was the norm and these rights were universally recognized.

Take away a people's ability to have homes and what do we get? Go to any city and just look at what these fuckers have done. It's completely unacceptable the amount of people forced to live in the gutter. "Homeless" should not be in our vocabulary.

AryanPriest666 said:

I agree here.

I believe humans need a stable home and mother in their life to have emotional security, as we see with our soul's lunar energy.

It is only because the wealth of humanity has been destroyed to such a low point that owning a home is seen as some achievement that only few can have.

Of course, remember that Cancer and Capricorn exist as opposites on the zodiac, but they also share similarities. Sometimes we need to mother and nurture people, but other times people need pressure so they will grow and become competent. That is how the welfare system should be, a balance between Cancer and Capricorn, to ensure maximum prosperity.

Primal said:
OP, I think you are treading dangerous territory here. You seem to be implying that we all should be living rent-free. I hate to break it to you but 99% of the American population would call you a bum for saying that.

Who came up with the idea of rent anyway? Who are you paying rent to? Who has the authority to charge me rent for existing on the surface of the Earth? Whoever charges me rent must OWN the Earth. So who OWNS the Earth? These mutherfuckers don't own shit and they're gonna charge ME rent for it? Wahahahaha! Try charging a bird rent. Why shouldn't birds have to pay rent and taxes? They live in nests rent-free. How fucked up is that?! Dangerous path to be letting birds live in nests without extorting them for materials and labor.

I'll take that as a compliment as 99% of the American population are low IQ, bootlicking, TV-watching, flourid-drinking, kike-loving cowards. You really think I give a shit what "the American population" thinks of me? Their opinion is worth less than dog shit to me at this point. :lol:

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=402893 time=1669871865 user_id=21286]
AryanPriest666 said:

I agree here.

I believe humans need a stable home and mother in their life to have emotional security, as we see with our soul's lunar energy.

It is only because the wealth of humanity has been destroyed to such a low point that owning a home is seen as some achievement that only few can have.

Of course, remember that Cancer and Capricorn exist as opposites on the zodiac, but they also share similarities. Sometimes we need to mother and nurture people, but other times people need pressure so they will grow and become competent. That is how the welfare system should be, a balance between Cancer and Capricorn, to ensure maximum prosperity.

The price of buying a house is also ridiculous.

Having a roof over your head.. Its in the constitution, yet its the one that is the most extorted. Like it doesn't excist.

I don't think that renting a house as so many ppl do nowadays is normal either.
You rent a place if you want to be somewhere temporarily. Not if you want to live there for 20+ years ...

Blitzkreig [JG said:
AryanPriest666 said:

I agree here.

I also agree with the necessary balance/axis between Cancer and Capricorn. I believe in the human soul and it's innate need to express itself, to achieve, to climb literal and figurative mountains. Affordable/freely available housing can only help Capricorn excel and free the soul to pursue it's Purpose.

Most people can't imagine a world where there are just luxurious mansions scattered all over the place and that you can just go live in one at will, at any time, for free. OMG ABUNDANT HOUSING EXISTED AND EVERYONE HAD FREE MANSIONS?! Believe it or not, but that's EXACTLY how the Old World (some call it Atlantis, Lemuria, Tartaria, etc.... either way, it was annihilated, but it's glory surpasses what most can comprehend and we see remnants of it in cathedrals, in ruins and statues that survived the event). People are so conditioned to this slave mentality and lack mindset, it's really sad. They can't even IMAGINE a world where they don't have to slave their life away just to barely meet basic human physiological needs.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
AryanPriest666 said:

I agree here.

Can you still achieve emotional security without your mother? Using Berkano or a moon square, or is it a necessity to have a your mother in your life?

As to owning a home, I think any SS could eventually have that with proper work and dedication, I think you said using the two runes Othal and Berkano can make this happen.

Abyssos said:

You're "preaching to the choir" as far I'm concerned, but you just made several enemies by saying all that you've said. I hope you're ready for a heated and prolonged debate about economics, because at least half a dozen bad actors are probably going to charge in here and start calling you names, insulting your intelligence, saying you don't know anything about how money and finances work, and much more. Be prepared for accusations that you are against free trade, entrepreneurship, private business, and financial opportunities for private citizens. Be prepared for strawmen arguments that blatantly ignore the fact that you already accounted for something. I have seen it all.

This is one of those subjects that I want to make a high-effort post in the future, I have many plans, but now you've just let the cat out of the bag. You have activated alarms and protocols, and your new enemies will mobilize very quickly as soon as they see your topic.

You're also probably going to be called a communist. Once that big fat whopping c-word is whipped out, most witnesses to the arguments lose their brains, and their programming kicks in. I have seen it before. It's also referred to as light-switch thinking.

I suggest you read Mein Kampf, and the Collected Writings of Gottried Feder, as well as Feder's Manifesto for the Abolition of Interest Slavery.

There are several translations of Mein Kampf, many people prefer the Stalag edition, but reading all of them is good for getting a clear picture. It will be time-consuming, but it's always good to get into.

Stalag Translation of Mein Kampf
Ford Translation of Mein Kampf

I couldn't quickly find a link for the Dugdale translation, but it might not matter. I'm also not seeking to provide any opinions on which is the best translation.

Read these things and read them FAST.

As a final word of comfort, the American people are getting sick and tired of these practices you're talking about. When all the boomers die off, millennials will start running the show, and to describe what their thoughts and ideas are about these things would amount to fed-posting, so rest assured you have many friends all around the country. All of the rhetoric against millennials calling them lazy, ignorant and rebellious comes from jew-loving boomers. All the left-wing millennials are committing suicide and dying from drug overdoses, all the right-wing ones are alive and well doing the best they can.

There's much more I could say, but this all is all I can immediately think of to write without engaging in lengthy preparation.

Heil Hitler!

Hail Satan!

:lol:

I don't fear bad actors, trolls, ad hominem attacks, the application of logical fallacies, or unimaginative kike-loving boomers... so they can all just stack up at the door and reveal their true identity by attacking my post if they truly feel like wasting their time today. I'm not easily intimidated and there is no 'debate' as far as I'm concerned.

My philosophy has nothing in common with communism or any man-made crap for that matter. It's Nature-based. Although I'm sure the shallow-minded and poorly developed souls will not be able to discern or comprehend what I'm really talking about here and that's fine with me. I'm not here to argue with people. I'm just sharing. If someone wants to justify to themselves why they need to be a slave and shouldn't be allowed total freedom, it's not me they need to convince because clearly they haven't convinced themselves.

The only people who try to inhibit or prevent my kind from pursuing their lifestyle are people who deeply loathe freedom as a concept and HATE people who live or pursue it because deep down they know they're not free but are too cowed and impotent to do anything about it. At the end of the day, these people are just sad and they are not a threat to me, although they can be major buzzkills and I make a point to avoid them in my daily life at all cost as I don't want their diseased mindset near me.

It's not me they resent, it's what I represent, which is total freedom and harmony with our natural state. They can't imagine not having to pay taxes, go to work for 80 hours per week doing fuckall and actually still be able to somehow survive. OMG YOU CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT DOING ANY OF THOSE THINGS? Yes! Yes you can! It's such a kiked mindset to always be thinking in terms of money and economy. What a jewish thing to do for your thoughts to be constantly occupied with shekels and the pursuit thereof. How do the squirrels manage to survive? THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE JOBS OR SHEKELS DEEEERP!

Having a home is a basic human right for children. Upon reaching adulthood, people need to build or buy their own home. Picture a world new in civilization, people had to find their own piece of land and build their home using whatever resources they had available. Life is about making yourself, providing for yourself, not being given things for free. That's just a part of advancement, too.

Look to the history of America as an example, with families immigrating there from Europe for the land, the opportunities. Families having children, staking claims on land, as the children grew up they also staked claims on land, and expanded. Sure, life was a struggle, but that is a part of life. We struggle to build a life of ease and comfort, for ourselves and the next generation.

That being said, the world is jewed now and makes it very difficult for people to get a home. Jews owning so much land, China owning much of America, and so on. This is all wrong, but it will change. Keep faith in our advancement and in Satan, things will change for the better.

As for about birds having their nests for rent-free, well, the fact is, the birds actively search and find a place to build their nest, and then they get to work building it. (Most birds anyway, there are some birds who find abandoned nests instead, but that also has its perils as other birds can try to drive them out.) Same with other animals, building dens and caves. Most animals work for their home. Humans are no different.

So, on a technical and basic level, having a home is not a human right. Instead, the human right is: having the ability and opportunity and resources to build or work towards obtaining a home.

AryanPriest666 said:
Primal said:
OP, I think you are treading dangerous territory here. You seem to be implying that we all should be living rent-free. I hate to break it to you but 99% of the American population would call you a bum for saying that.

Who came up with the idea of rent anyway? Who are you paying rent to? Who has the authority to charge me rent for existing on the surface of the Earth? Whoever charges me rent must OWN the Earth. So who OWNS the Earth? These mutherfuckers don't own shit and they're gonna charge ME rent for it? Wahahahaha! Try charging a bird rent. Why shouldn't birds have to pay rent and taxes? They live in nests rent-free. How fucked up is that?! Dangerous path to be letting birds live in nests without extorting them for materials and labor.

I'll take that as a compliment as 99% of the American population are low IQ, bootlicking, TV-watching, flourid-drinking, kike-loving cowards. You really think I give a shit what "the American population" thinks of me? Their opinion is worth less than dog shit to me at this point. :lol:

If I buy a house and decide not to live in it, it will just be empty and be a burden to me, to maintain, pay taxes on it etc. So the logical thing to do for most people is to rent it out. If one has over 50 iq they might decide to charge money for that rent.

Animals aren't burdened by taxes or rent, but they do not enjoy the protection of the law, health care, and literally every benefit there is to living in a civil society.

You can totally live rent free, buy a one way ticket to the amazon or something. Good climate, plenty of resources to occupy 80% of your day with, since you have to do everything alone, not paying anyone else to do it for you. Just bring some bug spray.

Seriously this is the most childish argument I've seen in a while.

It should not be as difficult as it is for many people now. Governments often give free land in the villages and territories of a state to be populated, while in the cities the prices of land and even those silly apartments are skyrocketing. People who work and deserve obviously which are certainly the majority (because there are also lazy and parasites) should have at least a damn apartment easily, very easily (considering the value and luxury of private houses).

Buildings for institutions etc. are fine, but for housing I don't like them even if they would give me 10 rooms. Private houses are unique things, the courtyard is a very nice thing.....not just having a few rooms there enclosed like industrial cattle.

Cities don't need as many people as possible, these stupid buildings with people locked up in a room or two like bees. What cities need is to increase in territory and have better standards. Cars are also an overload even with traffic lights, there must be separate streets for cars and pedestrians.

The birds part was funny. I have actually thought about that in the past, and I concluded that the only reason why the jews and their parasite followers don't tax wild animals is because they can't communicate to them. If wild animals understood English or some other human language then they would be taxed for their resources in a heartbeat, of that I have no doubt. If there is no path to communication then there is no ability to convey complex ideas or "instructions." If you're harassed by a low level ignorant cop, you could in theory pretend to be deaf and mute and start signing in front of him, and then if he attacks you out of ignorant rage then free lawsuit or something. He can't successfully order you around in cop voice if you can't understand him, same idea with the animals.

Look in the library for a PDF titled "Your Financial Slavery Explained"
HPHC talks there about how it used to be the case that you could fully own your home in like 5-10 years or something. Whereas nowadays you won't ever pay that house loan off in your lifetime, and if your kids (if you have any) and their kids don't pay it off then it will just be eventually repossessed probably. That's the game, home loans are just glorified rent now. Nobody expects to ever pay it off, they're just buying time to survive in the here and now. The current system forces people to forego very distant planning of the future because we can't afford to get there.

I was with you until you started saying houses should be outright free. Look, I get it. People are fed up with this outrageous system. But what people don't consider these days is who is paying the price. Nothing is ever free, someone ends up having to sacrifice for it. For example, massive government spending. Who pays the price? You get to have things NOW with everything you "paid for" but who is actually paying for it? The future, that's who. Our descendants get slapped with the bill.

Two things need to happen before we can indulge in these lofty dreams of a golden era society: stop giving our money away to kikes, and also we need to actually build up our level of society which takes time. The cornucopia, the horn of plenty, it needs to be filled over time. Wealth is built through excess yield from the harvest each year. You eat what you need to eat, and then what you have leftover is sold for gold. This is what money represents: excess food/resources. You have more than enough to eat so you can do other things with your time. As we build and build this up more and more, we can DO more and more things. Right now, what's happening is that most people have their individual cornucopia depleted and actually in the negative so they are losing life, and our society's cornucopia is only being taken from and eaten from by the kikes... we never get to enjoy the fruits of our collective labor, only the jews do.

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=402910 time=1669882875 user_id=57]
Having a home is a basic human right for children. Upon reaching adulthood, people need to build or buy their own home. Picture a world new in civilization, people had to find their own piece of land and build their home using whatever resources they had available. Life is about making yourself, providing for yourself, not being given things for free. That's just a part of advancement, too.

Look to the history of America as an example, with families immigrating there from Europe for the land, the opportunities. Families having children, staking claims on land, as the children grew up they also staked claims on land, and expanded. Sure, life was a struggle, but that is a part of life. We struggle to build a life of ease and comfort, for ourselves and the next generation.

That being said, the world is jewed now and makes it very difficult for people to get a home. Jews owning so much land, China owning much of America, and so on. This is all wrong, but it will change. Keep faith in our advancement and in Satan, things will change for the better.

As for about birds having their nests for rent-free, well, the fact is, the birds actively search and find a place to build their nest, and then they get to work building it. (Most birds anyway, there are some birds who find abandoned nests instead, but that also has its perils as other birds can try to drive them out.) Same with other animals, building dens and caves. Most animals work for their home. Humans are no different.

So, on a technical and basic level, having a home is not a human right. Instead, the human right is: having the ability and opportunity and resources to build or work towards obtaining a home.

I hear you.

Here's the thing, though: if it was legal for me to just go out into the wild, pick a spot, build a home and live there, I would have done that YEARS ago. The thing is, that is illegal and people with guns will arrest me and steal all my shit, tear down my house if I try to do that.

They make it impossible for anyone to get ahead financially or to even provide basic living costs for themselves. You want a house? 'Go to our schools, learn what we teach you, find a job in one of our factories, do whatever our bosses tell you for 80 hours a week until you're old and gray... then maybe you'll have enough change to provide a living for yourself.'

I pray for Shiva to open his Eye and utterly destroy the cesspit of corruption, insanity and lies that has become this reality.

It's legal for the birds to build nests, but it's illegal for me to do the same thing. Why? Because humanity is currently enslaved and is not free. If we were free, I would have the liberty to go into the mountains, build a home for myself and raise a family in it.

AryanPriest666 said:
Primal said:

Renting is completely jewed IMO. Reminds me of Klaus Schwab's quote "You'll own nothing and be happy"

Powerofjustice said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Primal said:

If I buy a house and decide not to live in it, it will just be empty and be a burden to me, to maintain, pay taxes on it etc. So the logical thing to do for most people is to rent it out. If one has over 50 iq they might decide to charge money for that rent.

Animals aren't burdened by taxes or rent, but they do not enjoy the protection of the law, health care, and literally every benefit there is to living in a civil society.

You can totally live rent free, buy a one way ticket to the amazon or something. Good climate, plenty of resources to occupy 80% of your day with, since you have to do everything alone, not paying anyone else to do it for you. Just bring some bug spray.

Seriously this is the most childish argument I've seen in a while.

So according to you, one's options should be as follows:

1) Comply and be subservient to the current ZOG 'legal' system, laws, social order, etc.

OR

2) Be exiled into the Amazon rainforest, cut off for the rest of my natural life from any and all human contact or support.

Outstanding.

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO MOVE TO THE AMAZON RAINFOREST, DUMMY!" that's what you just said.

So which part of my OP offended you most? It was the "unimaginative cucked boomers" part wasn't it? :lol:

jrvan said:
The birds part was funny. I have actually thought about that in the past, and I concluded that the only reason why the jews and their parasite followers don't tax wild animals is because they can't communicate to them. If wild animals understood English or some other human language then they would be taxed for their resources in a heartbeat, of that I have no doubt. If there is no path to communication then there is no ability to convey complex ideas or "instructions." If you're harassed by a low level ignorant cop, you could in theory pretend to be deaf and mute and start signing in front of him, and then if he attacks you out of ignorant rage then free lawsuit or something. He can't successfully order you around in cop voice if you can't understand him, same idea with the animals.

Look in the library for a PDF titled "Your Financial Slavery Explained"
HPHC talks there about how it used to be the case that you could fully own your home in like 5-10 years or something. Whereas nowadays you won't ever pay that house loan off in your lifetime, and if your kids (if you have any) and their kids don't pay it off then it will just be eventually repossessed probably. That's the game, home loans are just glorified rent now. Nobody expects to ever pay it off, they're just buying time to survive in the here and now. The current system forces people to forego very distant planning of the future because we can't afford to get there.

I was with you until you started saying houses should be outright free. Look, I get it. People are fed up with this outrageous system. But what people don't consider these days is who is paying the price. Nothing is ever free, someone ends up having to sacrifice for it. For example, massive government spending. Who pays the price? You get to have things NOW with everything you "paid for" but who is actually paying for it? The future, that's who. Our descendants get slapped with the bill.

Two things need to happen before we can indulge in these lofty dreams of a golden era society: stop giving our money away to kikes, and also we need to actually build up our level of society which takes time. The cornucopia, the horn of plenty, it needs to be filled over time. Wealth is built through excess yield from the harvest each year. You eat what you need to eat, and then what you have leftover is sold for gold. This is what money represents: excess food/resources. You have more than enough to eat so you can do other things with your time. As we build and build this up more and more, we can DO more and more things. Right now, what's happening is that most people have their individual cornucopia depleted and actually in the negative so they are losing life, and our society's cornucopia is only being taken from and eaten from by the kikes... we never get to enjoy the fruits of our collective labor, only the jews do.

I'm holding onto the pretending to be deaf trick, that's a good one.

AryanPriest666 said:
jrvan said:

I would not get sidetracked by whether houses should be free or not, rented or not, or other debates that center around economic systems.

This is because the main problem is Jewish corruption sapping our wealth, which therefore warps the fundamentals of our economic system itself.

A home will always be more expensive than a car, for example, but neither should cost you so dearly as they do now. The same goes for any other item or endeavor which we seek to fuel or purchase.

People could make the case that our dreams were not necessary for survival, and therefore it is fine to have no money for that. However, now the destruction of our wealth has reached the point where our survival is even more threatened, and we can readily see that by our inability to purchase shelter or food.

Advancement is synonymous with wealth, freedom, and energy. If humanity is supposed to have unlimited potential, like an intergalactic empire, then this would require something simple like a house (not a mansion!) to be extremely cheap, even free.

The home and family unit is directly linked to the broader society as whole. It is impossible for one part to be rich and the other to be poor, except in cases of corruption. The reality is that many people today are extremely prosperous due to how hard they may work, but their fruits are being stolen before them.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403142 time=1669951161 user_id=21286]
The reality is that many people today are extremely prosperous due to how hard they may work, but their fruits are being stolen before them.

A lot of people who work hard don't even realize their fruits are being stolen from them by jews, and they just assume all of this is normal life (or some blame capitalism and their boss instead of jews). If the masses realized how much they pay in taxes to pissrael and kikes each year, and how much money and prosperity we are all supposed to have, then they would all have a giant collective conniption fit. I don't think people would care too much about so-called "antisemitism" at that point anymore lol. They're already starting to not care. First people stopped being afraid of being called a racist, and the next thing coming really soon I feel is that less and less people are going to be afraid of being called antisemitic. And when people stop fearing that social brand then it loses its power to shut people down.

You do understand when you pay rent to someone, assuming it's a gentile who worked for it, you are paying to use something that someone else worked to obtain. Why should something that someone else worked years to achieve be taken from them and be given to you for free.

I do agree housing should be a basic human right and the state should intervene and help families who are financially ruined or unable to afford housing. This is what my tax money should be for. But the idea that rents are some evil thing that must be abolished is indicative of very little if any real life experience.

I own multiple homes and live in a rented apartment, what's your point. The reason for this is very simple; people move, homes don't. And if you have to move out of your home to work somewhere else for a time, why not rent the place out to someone else who may need it.

The idea that I must simply open the doors to anyone and give away for free something that I worked years to achieve is total stupidity.

There is the issue that numbers are way too inflated, and both rents and prices of homes are inflated to the point where it's obscenely difficult to have a home if you are working class. This needs to be resolved, but abolishing the practice of rents is retarded. I shouldn't have to sell my house every time I get a new job...

This is done so that only rich kikes can afford real estate and allow them to basically own everything after enough time. As for the animal argument, which for some reason people continue to think that it's relevant how animals live when the discussion is about humans, then since pigs roll around in their own shit maybe you should start doing this too?

AryanPriest666 said:
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO MOVE TO THE AMAZON RAINFOREST, DUMMY!" that's what you just said.

The word doesn't run on rainbows and happy wishes. It never will. There is no free lunch. "Why aren't houses for free 😢" there hasn't been a point in time when they were. You've always had to provide something in return. To your overlord, your community, or just your bank or builder.

Powerofjustice said:
AryanPriest666 said:

The word doesn't run on rainbows and happy wishes. It never will. There is no free lunch. "Why aren't houses for free 😢" there hasn't been a point in time when they were. You've always had to provide something in return. To your overlord, your community, or just your bank or builder.

How do you know there has never been a point in time when they were? Is it too difficult for you to imagine a world prior to central banking and jewish fiat economy? Just because you can't remember a time when things weren't this dysfunctional doesn't mean that time didn't exist. I promise you it did.

At this rate, pretty soon people will think that those who believe breathable air should be free are crazy, just like some people think I'm crazy for believing that adequate shelter should be free. "What do you mean you think you should be able to breathe for free?!?! SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY FOR THAT AIR!!! DERP!!!"

Look at the Amish. They build barns and houses for their people all the time. They don't allow their people to go without and yes everyone chips in. Such concepts are foreign to people with kiked minds who only think "Omg who is going to come up with the shekels for that?! Life would be impossible if it weren't for the jewish monetary system the kikes gave us!"

AryanPriest666 said:
Powerofjustice said:
AryanPriest666 said:

How do you know there has never been a point in time when they were? Is it too difficult for you to imagine a world prior to central banking and jewish fiat economy? Just because you can't remember a time when things weren't this dysfunctional doesn't mean that time didn't exist. I promise you it did.

At this rate, pretty soon people will think that those who believe breathable air should be free are crazy, just like some people think I'm crazy for believing that adequate shelter should be free. "What do you mean you think you should be able to breathe for free?!?! SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY FOR THAT AIR!!! DERP!!!"

Look at the Amish. They build barns and houses for their people all the time. They don't allow their people to go without and yes everyone chips in. Such concepts are foreign to people with kiked minds who only think "Omg who is going to come up with the shekels for that?! Life would be impossible if it weren't for the jewish monetary system the kikes gave us!"

Ok, show me proof of one time in history this was the case.

Abyssos said:
Considering the developments I've seen here, I am now changing my stance towards the OP to that of an opponent. I cannot regard the OP as anything but a bad actor. I initially liked the spirit and enthusiasm, but I can now see that either this person just doesn't know what they're talking about, or they are maliciously acting out a strawman character in order to discredit arguments for making homeownership easier and make opposition to finance capital based on compound interest look outlandish.

I will no longer assume the posture of someone trying to help the OP, but will assume the stance of someone correcting and countering the OP.

I'm just going to link to this post of mine to make my thoughts about what I think about what may be going on here a little more transparent. I am not connecting this conversation here to what I say in that post in a literal sense, I am only making a comparison with the general idea.

If I make any more posts in here, it will probably be to try to control any damage the OP does to the discourse surrounding this critical subject. To anyone interested, scroll up to my post here mentioning Gottfried Feder, click the links, and do some reading.

Hail Satan!

Here is my thesis: 1) housing is a basic human right.
2) housing should be affordable and accessible to all.
3) humans should not be exploited during any part of the process of acquiring adequate housing for
themselves and dependents.
4) if one cannot afford housing, then they should be free to build their own homes with natural material
in unoccupied lands.

Counter away, my dude. Counter away.

Moumar Ghadaffi before being murdered.

Had Housing as a Human right in Libya. While your not gonna get the most glamorous house. At least it helped the population.

Sheer fact is when looking at NSDAP 25-Point one of their points is Abolishing of basis rent.

We don't know what that means even Stormblood in a prior thread from about a year ago or two ago. Was like, "We lost the technology to understand what this means."

I don't understand either landlord is a job and isn't an evil job provided the economy is fixed but with our current capitalist/socialist/communist dupe societies it's deemed by many as it.

For example: Waffen-SS General Leon DeGrelle. Mentioned at the VHO and other websites people of XYZ financial level pay about 23 reichsmark per month in rent. While people who make more at ABC level pay 54 reichsmark per month.

I don't know what "basis rent" maybe Hitler was peering into the future and realized as people get richer companies sorta like Blackrock now or for example AI driven buyers many AIs are being programmed to buy up houses and get it for companies and individuals leveraging the power of supercomputers for shekelberging/shekelsteining operations.

I don't know. We lost the technology, we lost the very NatSoc words from the NatSoc themselves not the clowns now a days with the Dues Gevult of hating on Hitler and company.

Maybe like HP.Cobra, "Hitler was peering into a strata of futura that he was responsible for showing us a glimpse of the Age of Aquarius an era and an age for society unlike anything we've seen before."

As the memetech joke of Nazi Germany.

In the 12 years the Reich existed, they advanced a thousand years.

AryanPriest666 said:
Abyssos said:
Considering the developments I've seen here, I am now changing my stance towards the OP to that of an opponent. I cannot regard the OP as anything but a bad actor. I initially liked the spirit and enthusiasm, but I can now see that either this person just doesn't know what they're talking about, or they are maliciously acting out a strawman character in order to discredit arguments for making homeownership easier and make opposition to finance capital based on compound interest look outlandish.

I will no longer assume the posture of someone trying to help the OP, but will assume the stance of someone correcting and countering the OP.

I'm just going to link to this post of mine to make my thoughts about what I think about what may be going on here a little more transparent. I am not connecting this conversation here to what I say in that post in a literal sense, I am only making a comparison with the general idea.

If I make any more posts in here, it will probably be to try to control any damage the OP does to the discourse surrounding this critical subject. To anyone interested, scroll up to my post here mentioning Gottfried Feder, click the links, and do some reading.

Hail Satan!

3) humans should not be exploited during any part of the process of acquiring adequate housing for
4) if one cannot afford housing, then they should be free to build their own homes with natural material
in unoccupied lands.

You're changing your position here in point 2. I agreed with a lot of what you said, but the consensus here is that absolutely free housing is ridiculous. It's not right to make someone else labor away for you to build a house in exchange for nothing, that's injustice. We all agree with affordable housing, that's a key issue even in mainstream politics. All the geniuses in the world still can't find a solution to that problem. That's because our society is being jewed all the time which people bend over backwards to deny is the case. Like Blitzkreig said, this is a jewish problem. For proof that it is a jewish problem and that things will immediately improve upon expulsion of the jews from society, look to Nazi Germany.

A house in Nazi Germany was very affordable. You could pay it off in a relatively short time and own it. If you made babies with your wife then the debt for your house was lowered for each child created. This is the state valuing you and your existence and taking care of you, something which jews never do. With jews, they act like you don't exist when they aren't outright abusing you. You're either outright abused, or you're forgotten and don't matter other than paying taxes. Just a number.

Have hope. After we win this spiritual war, everything will be as it should be, and life will be respected again. We just have to endure these trying times while doing what we need to do as instructed by our Gods, and of course working to make our personal situations better for the time being. Count your blessings too because our ancestors in the middle ages had it a lot worse, and they couldn't easily practice magick like we can.

jrvan said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Abyssos said:

Hail Satan!

in unoccupied lands.

You're changing your position here in point 2. I agreed with a lot of what you said, but the consensus here is that absolutely free housing is ridiculous. It's not right to make someone else labor away for you to build a house in exchange for nothing, that's injustice. We all agree with affordable housing, that's a key issue even in mainstream politics. All the geniuses in the world still can't find a solution to that problem. That's because our society is being jewed all the time which people bend over backwards to deny is the case. Like Blitzkreig said, this is a jewish problem. For proof that it is a jewish problem and that things will immediately improve upon expulsion of the jews from society, look to Nazi Germany.

A house in Nazi Germany was very affordable. You could pay it off in a relatively short time and own it. If you made babies with your wife then the debt for your house was lowered for each child created. This is the state valuing you and your existence and taking care of you, something which jews never do. With jews, they act like you don't exist when they aren't outright abusing you. You're either outright abused, or you're forgotten and don't matter other than paying taxes. Just a number.

Have hope. After we win this spiritual war, everything will be as it should be, and life will be respected again. We just have to endure these trying times while doing what we need to do as instructed by our Gods, and of course working to make our personal situations better for the time being. Count your blessings too because our ancestors in the middle ages had it a lot worse, and they couldn't easily practice magick like we can.

I'm not asking for people to be exploited for their labor, either. I stand firmly against that, too. Can we not put our heads together and figure out a way to take care of our people? Ohhh but whose gonna pay the workers?! "How many shekels will I get if I help the community build houses so our basic human needs are met?!!?" This is why we're fucked... "what's in it for me" is all everybody thinks about and look where it's gotten us! Deep down into a massive shithole. "Why would I help anyone? How many jewbucks does that pay me?" The fact most people think this way has me banging my head against a brick wall. WE WILL NEVER ADVANCE WITH THIS WAY OF THINKING... EVER. THE HOLE WILL CONTINUE TO GET DEEPER AND THE SHIT WILL CONTINUE TO PILE UP.

The way out of this kike slavery world of shit is COOPERATION. Go watch a youtube video of the amish erecting a house. If we can't match their efforts, we're fucked and that's all there is to it.

At the very least, I'm asking to not be shot for trying to meet my needs and build my own fucking house from sticks and twigs. Can people at least leave me the fuck alone while I do that? NO, that's too complicated, too. So I'm not allowed housing I can reasonably afford, everyone wants huge sums of money to help me build something or they won't do it, and I'm also not allowed to build my own shelter and live in it... not even a piece of shit mud hut in the middle of nowhere. WOW AWESOME THAT'S AMAZING FANTASTIC JOB

I'm not asking for anyone to GIVE me or SUPPLY me with anything against their will, nor do I expect them to. My vision is much larger than that. It's sad most people can't even comprehend a world where their needs are simply met without having to be exploited or exploit someone else. I believe in the availability of free clean water, too... that doesn't mean I support holding the town hostage at gunpoint to bottle it for me. Imagine a world where we just accomplished that as a group and nobody was like "where are my shekels?! I helped provide us with water?!" It's a kiked mindset.

That being said, how the fuck are we supposed to accomplish ANYTHING AT ALL as a people if we can't cooperate or work together to meet our most basic, primitive needs? Forget winning any sort of war or accomplish grandiose Aeonic goals... CAN WE KEEP ROOVES OVER OUR FUCKING HEADS FIRST? If the answer is no, then throw everything else in the trash can. I realize how selfish and "ruggedly individualistic" Westerners are thinking they have to do every single thing on their own, but holy shit can we imagine for 10 seconds a world where we actually help eachother and coordinate efforts to accomplish goals that meet everyone's needs? The fact we can't coordinate in these areas is massively depressing to me.

SUMMARY: Independence from the kike system REQUIRES us to cooperate, work together and build our own communities.

AryanPriest666 said:
jrvan said:

SUMMARY: Independence from the kike system REQUIRES us to cooperate, work together and build our own communities.

Jrvan is more on your side than you may assume. Don't direct too much anger at him, specifically.

Part of these conversations are about philosophy, but they also trend towards economics. This mixture creates a bit of a clash between the earthly economics and expansive energy of philosophy. This why you have some people saying "this cannot be done because [current world reason]", whereas others say that it "should be done anyway due to [philosophical reason]".

In reality, we do not need to worry too much about current economic rules, as they will be rewritten. However, we cannot ignore economics entirely and jump to conclusions about people being forced to give up their wealth for others, which may violate other ethics.

Your answer of cooperate is a fair one, but not totally perfect because others may be fearful of violations of individual liberty. The true "answer" should incorporate the idea that average prosperity will massively increase in the future, which then lessens the strain for individuals to support one another.

Supporting society with basic necessities will become increasingly easier as humanity advances. The quality of support will then rise, as well. We can already see this concept when evaluating current human populations which differ in advancement.
Instead of paying 25% of our income to feed others, this will only 2% in the future, for example.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=403336 time=1670046149 user_id=21286]
AryanPriest666 said:
jrvan said:

Jrvan is more on your side than you may assume. Don't direct too much anger at him, specifically.

I meant no anger towards Jrvan, so it was misdirected anger. I apologize for that.

AryanPriest666 said:
jrvan said:
AryanPriest666 said:

I'm not asking for people to be exploited for their labor, either. I stand firmly against that, too. Can we not put our heads together and figure out a way to take care of our people? Ohhh but whose gonna pay the workers?! "How many shekels will I get if I help the community build houses so our basic human needs are met?!!?" This is why we're fucked... "what's in it for me" is all everybody thinks about and look where it's gotten us! Deep down into a massive shithole. "Why would I help anyone? How many jewbucks does that pay me?" The fact most people think this way has me banging my head against a brick wall. WE WILL NEVER ADVANCE WITH THIS WAY OF THINKING... EVER. THE HOLE WILL CONTINUE TO GET DEEPER AND THE SHIT WILL CONTINUE TO PILE UP.

The way out of this kike slavery world of shit is COOPERATION. Go watch a youtube video of the amish erecting a house. If we can't match their efforts, we're fucked and that's all there is to it.

At the very least, I'm asking to not be shot for trying to meet my needs and build my own fucking house from sticks and twigs. Can people at least leave me the fuck alone while I do that? NO, that's too complicated, too. So I'm not allowed housing I can reasonably afford, everyone wants huge sums of money to help me build something or they won't do it, and I'm also not allowed to build my own shelter and live in it... not even a piece of shit mud hut in the middle of nowhere. WOW AWESOME THAT'S AMAZING FANTASTIC JOB

I'm not asking for anyone to GIVE me or SUPPLY me with anything against their will, nor do I expect them to. My vision is much larger than that. It's sad most people can't even comprehend a world where their needs are simply met without having to be exploited or exploit someone else. I believe in the availability of free clean water, too... that doesn't mean I support holding the town hostage at gunpoint to bottle it for me. Imagine a world where we just accomplished that as a group and nobody was like "where are my shekels?! I helped provide us with water?!" It's a kiked mindset.

That being said, how the fuck are we supposed to accomplish ANYTHING AT ALL as a people if we can't cooperate or work together to meet our most basic, primitive needs? Forget winning any sort of war or accomplish grandiose Aeonic goals... CAN WE KEEP ROOVES OVER OUR FUCKING HEADS FIRST? If the answer is no, then throw everything else in the trash can. I realize how selfish and "ruggedly individualistic" Westerners are thinking they have to do every single thing on their own, but holy shit can we imagine for 10 seconds a world where we actually help eachother and coordinate efforts to accomplish goals that meet everyone's needs? The fact we can't coordinate in these areas is massively depressing to me.

Um, welcome to the jewtrix? It's planet Earth under enemy occupation, what do you expect? Nobody has perfect freedom here. Even famous people with billions of dollars are slaves to it. I know how you feel because I used to think and feel the same way, and I saw no way out. And I had too much pride to see myself as someone who doesn't live completely free in this world. I have some old posts on the forums here bitching about being unable to live off the land or in the wild because of getting chased down by rangers or whatever. That's just how it is right now. That's what happens when your land gets conquered. White people have been there and done that with the community thing too. They mock and kvetch at us for "White flight" when White communities want to be left alone, and scornfully call us racist even though it is perfectly normal to be racist and homogeneous within your own territory. And there used to be talks of a homeland for White people in the Northwest United States or something, and it got shut down. Imagine begging for a homeland for your own people within the boundaries of your own country that your ancestors built for you, and being denied. Do you think I don't get it? We're all extremely frustrated. Wherever White people go, parasitic kikes follow us. They never leave us alone, and they always ruin everything.

I don't care about the Amish. They'll build you a home, sure, but then you might belong to them in return and have to follow their ways and beliefs which is just xian bullshit and anti-technology attitudes, and your kids might belong to them and so on. Probably the only reason they're tolerated is because they are xians, and xians serve jews spiritually by default. If they were Pagans then do you think it would fly? I don't think it would. At worst, they would all get raided in their sleep and the government would cover it up. You make this all sound too easy. How do you propose these communities are going to acquire land in the first place? It costs money. So not only do you have the task of finding a group of like minded people who are willing to let go of jewish dogma and traditions and who are willing to become spiritually enlightened, but you also need to get them all on board with pitching in to buy land. Then you also have the martial task of protecting the land because the ZOG sure won't protect you, and they'll most likely be gunning for you. And if you could drum up this level of organization in the first place then humanity wouldn't have trouble organizing against the jews at that rate which would solve everything and remove the need to build these private communities.

You appear to be railing your head against a universal law of exchange. This is just part of reality. The way it manifests will improve in the future, but right now we are fighting to be free of jewish rule and determine our own destinies as peoples. We can't do what we can't do right now, and we do the best that we can with what we have while the enemy has infinite stolen resources. We can thank Satan that we are still able to fight effectively against the enemy, and that we have all that we have. We have to finish winning the war on this level first, and we can't put the cart before the horse. It's up to the masses at this point with how fast they wake up, and if they keep choosing in majority to let jews lead them then they will have to keep reaping the consequences which includes being displaced in their own homelands and not having comfy homes. Is what it is. I don't mean to be callous about it, and I absolutely hate seeing my people suffer. But the best I can do for them for right now is reverse the torah with my brothers and sisters organized by our High Priest who gives us our directions straight from our Gods. Let's see the Amish match that :D

If you're depressed about the situation then something I suggest is asking Lord Satan to show you the bright side of our war effort, and maybe just talk to Him about your worries and frustrations.

Abyssos said:
Imagine people that look like this guy in my PFP working together to put your plans into action. It's already happening.

Hail Satan!

9951d3b85c1052e5010e1d6132091b12.jpg

Abyssos said:

You have far more friends on this issue than you realize. You say that you feel like you're banging your head against a brick wall. Welcome to the club. However, rest assured there are some very intelligent and extremely high-power-level National Socialists who devote time to discussing matters like this, and when it is time to move to the next step, we already know what we intend to do.

Lebensraum is a popular word for a reason. If you've never heard of it, look into it. I'll see about finding some literature about it to link to you. Lebensraum translates to Living Room. You are frustrated about a lack of Lebensraum. There are several things that are accounted for by the term Lebensraum.

Lebensraum is the core of my Weltanschauung.

Fuhrerprinzip, Daseinskampf, Kulturkampf, Lebensraum, Volksgameinshaft and more such terms are words you should know about.

Leader Principle, Existential Struggle, Cultural Struggle, Living Room, Racial Community and much more. These words encompass a lot of things. They are useful terms for making our primary aims and objectives clear, and keeping us unified and on task.

You have both friends and enemies. Ignore the enemies, focus on productive conversation with your friends here, focus on discussing practical and constructive plans for putting these ideas into action. That is FAR more dangerous to your enemies than sperging out in frustration as if you feel hopeless. Your enemies are threated by your ideas and want you to feel hopeless. Out-Alpha them by demonstrating that you have a plan, and you know how to carry it out. This is far scarier than a thousand slurs and temper tantrums.

Look at my profile picture. Anton Slavik from Command and Conquer Tiberian Sun matches my demeanor very closely. Imagine people that look like this guy in my PFP working together to put your plans into action. It's already happening.

Hail Satan!

I played the crap out of Command and Conquer: Red Alert back in the day. I think I have to play Tiberian Sun now haha!

It's reassuring to hear that there are competent Aryans working behind the scenes to make such plans a reality. I'm doing everything I can.

Yes, I am frustrated about a lack of Lebensraum. I don't understand people who seem "content" with their living situations, when they're clearly terrible. I refuse to settle for what's available and I am not content with the (((options))) presented to me. I, however know what is possible and refuse to settle for these scraps of fake lebensraum. I want the whole pie or nothing at all and I'll do whatever it takes to get it.

WHATEVER IT TAKES

AryanPriest666 said:
Is it impossible to work together and just build houses for eachother?
We already do this, it's called Real Estate.

AryanPriest666 said:
Bravera said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Is it impossible to work together and just build houses for eachother?

You mean (((REAL ESTATE))) and yes we do... that's the issue.
You can whine about it all you want, but at the end of the day those who invest in it will get richer, and you're gonna keep getting bitter because of your presumable lack of money.

Aquarius said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Bravera said:

You can whine about it all you want, but at the end of the day those who invest in it will get richer, and you're gonna keep getting bitter because of your presumable lack of money.

Okay, boomer.

AryanPriest666 said:
Aquarius said:
AryanPriest666 said:

Okay, boomer.
Probably younger than you.

Aquarius said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Aquarius said:

Okay, boomer.

Okay, well the focus of this thread isn't your personal portfolio and rather or not investing in real estate is a sound financial decision in the current market. Perhaps you'd like to start a thread with that topic as clearly your expertise is vast in that field and many could benefit from your in-depth knowledge of real estate investment.

AryanPriest666 said:
Aquarius said:
AryanPriest666 said:
Okay, boomer.

Okay, well the focus of this thread isn't your personal portfolio and rather or not investing in real estate is a sound financial decision in the current market. Perhaps you'd like to start a thread with that topic as clearly your expertise is vast in that field and many could benefit from your in-depth knowledge of real estate investment.
It doesn't matter if I do because in your mind it's jewish and evil. Nothing can be explained rationally to you if you don't deprogram yourself from the jewish curses relating to money and ownership.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back