Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dispelling Myths about Online Activism

Nameless One

Myth #1: The best way to promote JoS is to spam the JoS URL in comment sections/websites.

I know this is the most popular method and probably the only one most people know, but if you think about it, it's actually the least effective. Just because many people see the website, doesn't mean they are going to click on it. Most people when they see some strange site, especially if it has the word "Satan" in it and it's just spammed without an explanation about what it is or a clickbait explanation like "learn the truth in this website", they are going to think it's a scam/phishing website full of viruses and avoid it.

Even worse is if you post the website on comment sections of Youtube videos and insert a space between "joyofsatan" and ".org" to bypass the spam filter. Most people are lazy, they aren't going to take the effort to type or copy-paste that URL into their browser's address, especially if they don't know what it is.

Myth #2: Another good way to redpill people is to copy and paste large walls of text from JoS.

That's also a good way to make sure that nobody reads that, because very few people have the patience and time to read huge walls of text. It's the same thing with long videos over 2 minutes each. Nobody is going to watch them because they neither have the time nor the patience. Keep them short and on point.

Many people doing online activism usually do it in the most lazy way possible, and expect normal people to put all the effort into it, when the way it best works is the exact opposite.

If you really want to make your way of activism more effective, you have to think in the same way the average non-SS person thinks. I'll be blunt here: most people are lazy, busy, and don't have time to read large pages or walls of text or click on random links, unless you motivate them or inspire them.

A Christian will not click on anything that has the name "Satan" in it, unless you explain to him first that it's not what he thinks it is.

You have to put some effort replying to people, trying to make Satanism look interesting, or insinuate it into replies without looking as if you are trying to push it or sell it. Then, after you get their attention and attract their interest, you can give them the link to JoS so they can learn more about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back