Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yule Season - Satan's Feast - A Message For The Yule Time

Greetings, SS Family.

This post is entirely dedicated to the Feast of Yule, when we get even closer to Satan and the Gods, and this feast is an intense and relevant time in the life and year of the whole SS family, as we are talking about a Satanic Feast in its entirety.

Yule is the Feast of our Father Satan, not the false and fictional "Nazarene".

Many ignorant people throughout human society (including, sadly, Pagans) suffer from Christianity and its destructive agenda, disconnected and increasingly distanced from the Original Creator God, Satan and our Ancient Gods, of whom the whole Feast is about.

In this post I also talk about my habits, what I do around Yule, and a few lines about preparations. It is also fitting to consider this holiday a monumental virtue, as we are the ones celebrating Yule throughout humanity.

As we move forward, understanding and Joy Of Satan will unfold and people will realise the fantastic and wonderful side of JoS.

The systematic curses and fictions of the enemy have removed all that we know today as "Knowledge", although it was a natural and common phenomenon in Ancient Cultures, although unfortunately in today's trends it has taken a rather intense 360 degree turn.

What is the celebration of Yule about?

It's about family, spending time together, happiness, Satanism, Symbols, relaxation and tranquility. Jews stole this (and almost everything else) from other Pagan religions that preceded them by centuries/millennia and claim it as their own.

The false "christmas" that mankind labels as a false truth and attests to as one of the biggest and most significant holidays of the year, gives one of the greatest manipulations of the human mind, and is therefore hard to break away from. But this is Our Time, and the time of the Most High Powers.

There is a monumental amount of news, writing and fictional stories on television, in the media, about "jesus", "god" and "the virgin mary", which is one of the key elements of the Jewish media in deceiving people.

People decorate the tree (which is the Yule Tree), decorate their homes and children can hardly sleep for excitement as they are falsely indoctrinated with the concept of the destructive "jesus" who brings them gifts. It is a sad and unfortunate phenomenon, but sadly true.

By decorating tables with cakes, drinks and delicious fresh food, with 'christmas' jewish songs in the background, people are lured into a false illusion which makes them forget the grim reality.

There are many similarities with our actual and real Yule Celebrations, aren't there?

There are countless actions and "routines" taken away from this celebration that we cannot tolerate idly. It is a celebration of our Satanic Father, a Celebration of His love, Worship, Care and Generosity, none of which is found in the jewish "christmas".

For those who have not yet decided when to join Spiritual Satanism, the Yule season is a perfect time to do so. Although I didn't join at this time, I joined at before Samhain, but that's beside the point, I just mentioned it.

It is true that much of the Yule Feast has been stolen, but it is our job as SS to revive the Ancient Pagan Feasts and make them actual and distinct Feasts, not aligned with jewish bullshit, but aligned with, or more accurately, divorced from, jewish bullshit.

We don't have to participate in Christian rituals, we don't have to pray to "christ of nazareth and the jew", we don't have to participate in "communion" and "worship services" because we don't belong there and it's not our place to celebrate that bullshit.

It is our responsibility to tear down this bullshit for the sake of people's minds, souls and not least their freedom.

The Yule occasion, as I mentioned above and JoS states, is about celebration, Satan, Satanism, love, peace and tranquility. Performing the Satanic Ritual on these evenings is a great way to strengthen our faith and draw closer to Satan.

Yule time is a time to do and help in Joy Of Satan, communicate with the Gods and Satan, ask for advice and Knowledge, tell them your plans for the future, eat a delicious dinner, drink a nice hot tea, relax and have a good time. Happiness is virtue number one.

My routine during the Yule periods is a specific Ritual to express my respect and worship for the Gods and Satan, say prayers to the Gods, tell them my plans for the future.

Although I usually have no plans, I tend to give ideas. For I am not a man of plans, what I plan somehow always ends up 180 degrees off and not the way I thought it would. It's not a bad thing, it's just me.

With the Knowledge we have from Joy Of Satan, we have everything we need.

The Standard Ritual, the Ritual of Thanksgiving, also has a constructive and quintessential meaning.

If you are not independent and live with your parents and have to go to churches for ceremonies, don't be discouraged. In church, think long and hard about Satan, Joy Of Satan, and say your own prayers to Satan. In your Astral Temple (if you have created one) you can perform the Rituals you wish.

Satan knows us better than anyone. If you think of yourself as a bad person or negative, keep in mind that you are a member of the Joy Of Satan, and the Joy Of Satan is a monumental and fundamental manifestation of Satan's will. Satan loves you and knows you, and if you are truly bad or negative, remember that you are not, for the reasons I have just mentioned.

In the Presence of the Gods we have a wonderful family and a great virtue at our fingertips - Knowledge and Truth. The combination of the two advances the soul, empowers the mind, and through the long Paths of the two is manifested all that we call Perfection, which is the aim of Satanism.

Finally, in advance I wish my dear Satanic Family, SS, a very happy, joyful and peaceful Yule Feast. May the Blessings of Satan descend upon us in our lives and the Quintessence of Knowledge given by Him manifest in life. May you be happy forever and stay with Satan and the Gods.

About Yule - https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yule.html

About Satanic Holidays - https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods!

BrightSpace666

Thank you, brother. These words carry a lot of value with them. It is always heartwarming reading your posts, you have a tendency to be consistent and informative, I thank you for that.

Have yourself a great Yule. And may the Gods bless us all this lovely season.

88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
I am glad that finally someone has written a little more about this, our biggest feast.

It is a Feast that in fact all dedicated SS should know and be aware of. The post was deliberately written earlier than the Yule itself, so that those who did not know it before would know it and have time to plan ahead for this wonderful occasion.

BrightSpace666 said:
88HungarianSatanicWarrior666 said:
I am glad that finally someone has written a little more about this, our biggest feast.

It is a Feast that in fact all dedicated SS should know and be aware of. The post was deliberately written earlier than the Yule itself, so that those who did not know it before would know it and have time to plan ahead for this wonderful occasion.

I always knew it was the biggest feast.The way I've seen it so far(may be I wrong saw or I missed it),that little was said about how to celebrate and there was not much attention to this.
By the way(btw), I recently read Korpi's sharing.I have never even read the last 3 articles.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Korpi said:
Thank you Korpi,that you shared it!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But you did that very well,that for you writing so early before the Yule.Therefore,I hope that Satan will reward me in some way.
And btw,this post could really have been included among the most important articles in Jos.
I congratulations to you and thank you,that you wrote about this.I really hope you have a great time at Yule.

Charlotte61903 said:
Thank you, brother. These words carry a lot of value with them. It is always heartwarming reading your posts, you have a tendency to be consistent and informative, I thank you for that.

Have yourself a great Yule. And may the Gods bless us all this lovely season.

I try to write in the best and clearest way possible so that newcomers can understand what I write.

Happy Yule to You too!

Hail Satan!

I like it a lot. Thanks for this. An energy full of love and kindness.

Happy Yule et Glory to Father Satan !

BrightSpace666 said:
Greetings, SS Family.

This post is entirely dedicated to the Feast of Yule, when we get even closer to Satan and the Gods, and this feast is an intense and relevant time in the life and year of the whole SS family, as we are talking about a Satanic Feast in its entirety.

Yule is the Feast of our Father Satan, not the false and fictional "Nazarene".

Many ignorant people throughout human society (including, sadly, Pagans) suffer from Christianity and its destructive agenda, disconnected and increasingly distanced from the Original Creator God, Satan and our Ancient Gods, of whom the whole Feast is about.

In this post I also talk about my habits, what I do around Yule, and a few lines about preparations. It is also fitting to consider this holiday a monumental virtue, as we are the ones celebrating Yule throughout humanity.

As we move forward, understanding and Joy Of Satan will unfold and people will realise the fantastic and wonderful side of JoS.

The systematic curses and fictions of the enemy have removed all that we know today as "Knowledge", although it was a natural and common phenomenon in Ancient Cultures, although unfortunately in today's trends it has taken a rather intense 360 degree turn.

What is the celebration of Yule about?

It's about family, spending time together, happiness, Satanism, Symbols, relaxation and tranquility. Jews stole this (and almost everything else) from other Pagan religions that preceded them by centuries/millennia and claim it as their own.

The false "christmas" that mankind labels as a false truth and attests to as one of the biggest and most significant holidays of the year, gives one of the greatest manipulations of the human mind, and is therefore hard to break away from. But this is Our Time, and the time of the Most High Powers.

There is a monumental amount of news, writing and fictional stories on television, in the media, about "jesus", "god" and "the virgin mary", which is one of the key elements of the Jewish media in deceiving people.

People decorate the tree (which is the Yule Tree), decorate their homes and children can hardly sleep for excitement as they are falsely indoctrinated with the concept of the destructive "jesus" who brings them gifts. It is a sad and unfortunate phenomenon, but sadly true.

By decorating tables with cakes, drinks and delicious fresh food, with 'christmas' jewish songs in the background, people are lured into a false illusion which makes them forget the grim reality.

There are many similarities with our actual and real Yule Celebrations, aren't there?

There are countless actions and "routines" taken away from this celebration that we cannot tolerate idly. It is a celebration of our Satanic Father, a Celebration of His love, Worship, Care and Generosity, none of which is found in the jewish "christmas".

For those who have not yet decided when to join Spiritual Satanism, the Yule season is a perfect time to do so. Although I didn't join at this time, I joined at before Samhain, but that's beside the point, I just mentioned it.

It is true that much of the Yule Feast has been stolen, but it is our job as SS to revive the Ancient Pagan Feasts and make them actual and distinct Feasts, not aligned with jewish bullshit, but aligned with, or more accurately, divorced from, jewish bullshit.

We don't have to participate in Christian rituals, we don't have to pray to "christ of nazareth and the jew", we don't have to participate in "communion" and "worship services" because we don't belong there and it's not our place to celebrate that bullshit.

It is our responsibility to tear down this bullshit for the sake of people's minds, souls and not least their freedom.

The Yule occasion, as I mentioned above and JoS states, is about celebration, Satan, Satanism, love, peace and tranquility. Performing the Satanic Ritual on these evenings is a great way to strengthen our faith and draw closer to Satan.

Yule time is a time to do and help in Joy Of Satan, communicate with the Gods and Satan, ask for advice and Knowledge, tell them your plans for the future, eat a delicious dinner, drink a nice hot tea, relax and have a good time. Happiness is virtue number one.

My routine during the Yule periods is a specific Ritual to express my respect and worship for the Gods and Satan, say prayers to the Gods, tell them my plans for the future.

Although I usually have no plans, I tend to give ideas. For I am not a man of plans, what I plan somehow always ends up 180 degrees off and not the way I thought it would. It's not a bad thing, it's just me.

With the Knowledge we have from Joy Of Satan, we have everything we need.

The Standard Ritual, the Ritual of Thanksgiving, also has a constructive and quintessential meaning.

If you are not independent and live with your parents and have to go to churches for ceremonies, don't be discouraged. In church, think long and hard about Satan, Joy Of Satan, and say your own prayers to Satan. In your Astral Temple (if you have created one) you can perform the Rituals you wish.

Satan knows us better than anyone. If you think of yourself as a bad person or negative, keep in mind that you are a member of the Joy Of Satan, and the Joy Of Satan is a monumental and fundamental manifestation of Satan's will. Satan loves you and knows you, and if you are truly bad or negative, remember that you are not, for the reasons I have just mentioned.

In the Presence of the Gods we have a wonderful family and a great virtue at our fingertips - Knowledge and Truth. The combination of the two advances the soul, empowers the mind, and through the long Paths of the two is manifested all that we call Perfection, which is the aim of Satanism.

Finally, in advance I wish my dear Satanic Family, SS, a very happy, joyful and peaceful Yule Feast. May the Blessings of Satan descend upon us in our lives and the Quintessence of Knowledge given by Him manifest in life. May you be happy forever and stay with Satan and the Gods.

About Yule - https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yule.html

About Satanic Holidays - https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOLIDAYS.html

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods!

BrightSpace666

Thank you my brother for this.
Happy Yule to everyone.

Yep I seriously love this time of the year! Now I know why I always felt spiritual and festive during this time, and this time specifically, and why I always suffered seasonal depression when spring/summer comes, with no disrespect to the Demons/Gods who rule over those seasons obviously.

I like putting extra decorations around Father Satan's sigil during this time of the year!

We also get Lord Biffron's day on January 1 (JANUS/GANESH).

HAIL ODIN/SATAN!

Thankful and patriotic to live in a country where Yuletide Day is honor nationally!

Although the mainstream Christmas traditions (Santa Clause and Christmas trees) originate from the White Pagan traditions (Germanic, Anglo-Celtic and Slavic), but even the indigenous Mayans, Aztecs, Native Americans (of the USA) and Ancient Egyptians all celebrated Winter Solstice and Father Satan's holiest feast! When I visited a Native American center in my town, I was quite surprised they still publicly honor Winter Solstice - coolest thing is, the American Natives still do it in Cahokia, site of ancient pyramids or "mounds".

Goes to show the true proof that Satan is the Ture God of Mankind, and the jewhowa is nothing but a man-hating murderous monster....whose scumbag followers tried to ban our holiday.

HAIL ODIN/SATAN!

Shiva666 said:
This time I am alone :oops: I have to go today in a big city for higher education.

I have unfortunately never really been able to celebrate Yule.
I usually do extra rituals(Rtrs) out of respect for Satan,especially on the 23rd.

Long ago,was on one of the Hungarian SS websie,so that everyone can do as much rtr on the 23rd of December,as much as who can,out of respect for Satan.BTW,then there was no terta and shattering jew soul(but it may that it has also not yet been destruction of hebrew letters rtr either,I can't remember exactly).

Is there a special relationship between Satan and Orobas? Satan’s day falls on the week of Orobas on the calendar.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
Yep I seriously love this time of the year! Now I know why I always felt spiritual and festive during this time, and this time specifically, and why I always suffered seasonal depression when spring/summer comes, with no disrespect to the Demons/Gods who rule over those seasons obviously.

I like putting extra decorations around Father Satan's sigil during this time of the year!

We also get Lord Biffron's day on January 1 (JANUS/GANESH).

HAIL ODIN/SATAN!

Very nice ideas. Have a great Yule period!

Legendary Creature said:
Is there a special relationship between Satan and Orobas? Satan’s day falls on the week of Orobas on the calendar.

Orobas answers questions and provides protection. It comes constructively to the Yule period. Orobas and the Gods belong to Satan, as do We - that is the relationship between Them.

Thanks for this beautiful post, thanks for remembering us how important is this date and how much Father Satan loves us.

On this day, I will talk my kids about Satan and the JOS.

Great Yule season for the great Satanic family!

Salve Satanás!

Sol_Invictus81 said:
Thanks for this beautiful post, thanks for remembering us how important is this date and how much Father Satan loves us.

On this day, I will talk my kids about Satan and the JOS.

Great Yule season for the great Satanic family!

Salve Satanás!

Have a Great time and Happy Yule!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back