Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

who are the angels?

1BlackTrail3

I want to mention this because I have a confusion in the meaning of understanding, what is an order? Since I have seen on the page of the gods and I have found that Caim belonged to the order of angels. This is good? or is it what we call Xians?

1BlackTrail3 said:
I want to mention this because I have a confusion in the meaning of understanding, what is an order? Since I have seen on the page of the gods and I have found that Caim belonged to the order of angels. This is good? or is it what we call Xians?

Angel is was a title like demon/knowledgeabel.

But like the david star the enemy took over and perverted the meaning and only used it for their purpose. As even the name Jew as far as I know is from old Egyptian time, back then there higher priests used this term for themselfes. The enemy took over the term and alligned it with there program (Sympathic magic).

The more one connects a symbol/picture or word with a energy source the more it is bound by the energy.

Therefore it is important to not use enemy names or sigils etc.

Nothing (besides bloodsacrifices and torture/slavery methods etc) in it´s original form is from the enemy, it is all stolen and "perverted"/alligned with there energy/purpose.

1BlackTrail3 said:

An 'order' is a social class that is specifically designated to serve a certain purpose; a social, political, economic, scientific, religious, educational system, etc.

I am not certain whether or not if Camio actually was part of the Order of Angels, as the Grimoire "Ars Goetia" aka "The Lesser Key of Solomon" has been translated many times throughout the years. Considering the Enemy have had their fingers tight on things like this, and things are watered down, altered and/or corrupted through translation, it is not unlikely that particular information is incorrect.

Though, the word angel comes from the Greek word angelos, meaning "messenger." The Order of Angels refers to the Order of Messengers. If Camio were in such Order, it definitely had a whole different meaning and purpose than the Xian bullshit.

Remember that the Jews are referring the 72 Gods of the Goetia as the Fallen Angels - fallen as in cursed and cut off from humanity spiritually, stripping humanity from spiritual power, unable to telepathically communicate, until now. The Enemy Nordics are known as the nowadays Angels. Today "Angel" is used in the Bible to denote "God's" attendants; Angels being the deceptive messengers to Humanity.

The word Demon/Daemon on the other side comes from the Ancient Greek word Daimon, meaning "supernatural power, god or godlike." Even the Jews have given our Gods new titles which still resembles their supreme, divine and godlike powers, which is very revealing to say the least. Azazel is a great example on that matter:

"The Name "Azazel" that the enemy has been calling this God, is based on two separate words. It is merely a title, and not the actual Name of the Deity. These were Azaz and EL. Numerous blasphemous interpretations have been written about this Name as with any other Name of the Gods by the enemy, yet their meaning remains clear even in present day Arabic of Middle Eastern languages.

The word “Azaz” relates to meanings about “power” or “extreme power”. The word "EL" simply means "God", but commonly translates to "Light". However, God here is a code-word for the spiritual light. These two words put together, are to signify Azazel's extreme power and spiritual brilliance; his power of the Light. Further revealed is the power and high rank of Azazel, as many of the enemy texts do refer to him as the "Leader of the Hosts of Evil", ie, the Gods. His position of high importance, like in the Pagan Pantheon, is openly recognized by the enemy too. Azazel’s Name in the enemy literature, is also described as “Azael”, meaning “He who God Strengthens”. This is a code word again for the light. He is also “condemned” and attacked for giving the “Secrets of the Heavens” to mankind, or spiritual knowledge."

Source: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AzazelHC.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back