Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help Me Be Released from Psychiatric Hospital

IShatterFur

I am currently suffering in a jewish concentration camp called a psych hospital, i get to use the computers for 15 minutes each day. i was not even interacting, speaking, communicating with any of the jewish doctors and they put me in here against my will. i am currently on discharge status and am waiting for a bed to open at a group home facility but its taken 3 months and could take another two. just like HPS Maxine freed the demons, could you do a ritual to free me from this hell camp?

Keep calm.
Don't mention Satan. It will make things worse.

Do you know Satan's sigil? Focus on it and explain your situation. Ask for help.

Ask your guardian demon or any demon/ess you have a relationship with.

Fake being normal.

IShatterFur said:
I am currently suffering in a jewish concentration camp called a psych hospital, i get to use the computers for 15 minutes each day. i was not even interacting, speaking, communicating with any of the jewish doctors and they put me in here against my will. i am currently on discharge status and am waiting for a bed to open at a group home facility but its taken 3 months and could take another two. just like HPS Maxine freed the demons, could you do a ritual to free me from this hell camp?

This "hell camp" tries to ridd you from your heroine addiction.
You will die and live a miserable life if you don't see it through.

IShatterFur said:

Stay in the psych hospital. You will be free of the opioid addiction if you stay.

After that. Once you are released. Stay at the group home.

Then, work on finding employment, consistent employment even if it's shit for awhile, so that you keep busy and don't relapse.

Stay consistent with the meditations.

STAY AWAY from people, places, and things that would compell you to use drugs.

Stay determined. Stay away from the drugs or you are going to die.

You can do this. Stay positive.

IShatterFur said:

Chant Thurisaz (THOO-DEE-SAAZZZ) as much as you can. Don't tell anyone what you're doing. Do it while in the bathroom if you have to for privacy.

There is a way to chant where you simply mouth the vibrations without making a sound that is powerful. Just mouth the rune syllables as you exhale from your nose and mouth slowly at the same time.

Or you can just chant it mentally.

Focus on the Thurisaz Rune.

Ask Thor to protect you and visualize yourself in a bubble of blue, protecting electricity. This is Thor's power and it will keep you safe from any and all harm, negative beings, and will cause them to separate from you as quickly as possible. This should expedite your release.

Focus on Thurisaz and ask Thor to help you, as often as you can.

It removes jews and other negative people, places, and things that aren't good for you. Very powerful Rune to use for protection in such a situation and getting rid of unwanted influences as well as enforcing your energetic boundary as a sovereign being.

Video explanation of Thurisaz Rune Meditation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtrG2nbazUU

To assist in cleansing your aura, psyche and to heal any ailments (psychological, emotional or otherwise) do the HUUL breath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5flFKxijTw

HUUL breath will cleanse you and help clear up any health issues.

Keep us updated.

Keep your mind calm and make the basic meditations like void meditation, aura cleaning, Aura of Protection and chakra spinning. Build a relationship with Satan.

The gods weren't literally freed by Hps Maxine. "They were freed" means that humanity was freed from the spiritual obstacles, imposed by jewish witchcraft, to build a relationship with the original gods.

You have to help yourself through your own abilities. If we help you, you won't learn anything to solve your problems and you won't become stronger.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Is it psych hospital or drug rehab?

Either way, what did you do to get put in there? Almost everybody never ends up in that situation.

i followed the gods directions and didn't speak to anyone for months, i overdosed three times prior to my vow of silence. the police found me in my apartment not moving or speaking for anyone, like i wouldn't obey anyone's commands to respond to them, i think they were trying to get me in here for my own protection

Is it psych hospital or drug rehab?

Either way, what did you do to get put in there? Almost everybody never ends up in that situation.

the gods were telling me where to move how to move what to say and when to say it

IShatterFur said:
IShatterFur said:
the gods were telling me where to move how to move what to say and when to say it

This is not the truth.
no it is the truth

Ol argedco luciftias Is right, this is nothing spiritual and simply comes from the heroine.
This is destroying you mentally, physically and also spiritually, this is destroying your Aura and Character, everything or you is being destroyed to the point the drug is overrunning you completely and you die.

Stop nagging, stop whining, and man up.
You found yourself in this situation because of your very own actions and choices.
It feels like hell not to be able to get Heroine anymore, but you have to see it through.

Stop being so pathetic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back