Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

One Size Does Not Fit All

Europe Gladio

If there is one thing that a lot of us here have pondered, is that everybody is different. You might be asking, "What exactly do you mean by this?" or "Give an example of what you mean.". One perfect example is what diet each individual is genetically designed to intake. Some people are meant to consume more protein(red meats)than average. Others are meant to eat more fruits and vegetables or lighter meats and thus explains a leaner physique. How do we truly know what balance of foods each individual is meant for. I have jeard of the blood type diet theory but there are many doctors and scientists out there that try to disprove it. Maybe the debunking is legitimate or maybe it is set up so that we keep eating the same shitty foods everyday until we hit critically bad health conditions. The same can apply to education. Some students can handle more stress than others. Some learn faster. Some prefer to learn hands on. You might be that one kid in the class who listens and actually gives a shit about their success in the class while the whole class is getting screamed at because they hardly do any work and make learning more difficult than it needs to be. It's the eJEWcational system and the Abrahamic religions that basically state that everyone is equal(equally worthless that is).

Europe Gladio said:
If there is one thing that a lot of us here have pondered, is that everybody is different. You might be asking, "What exactly do you mean by this?" or "Give an example of what you mean.". One perfect example is what diet each individual is genetically designed to intake. Some people are meant to consume more protein(red meats)than average. Others are meant to eat more fruits and vegetables or lighter meats and thus explains a leaner physique. How do we truly know what balance of foods each individual is meant for. I have jeard of the blood type diet theory but there are many doctors and scientists out there that try to disprove it. Maybe the debunking is legitimate or maybe it is set up so that we keep eating the same shitty foods everyday until we hit critically bad health conditions. The same can apply to education. Some students can handle more stress than others. Some learn faster. Some prefer to learn hands on. You might be that one kid in the class who listens and actually gives a shit about their success in the class while the whole class is getting screamed at because they hardly do any work and make learning more difficult than it needs to be. It's the eJEWcational system and the Abrahamic religions that basically state that everyone is equal(equally worthless that is).

Agreed, everyone is not equal, some have more value than others, some or more noble so less so. Some are more talented, some less so.

Some were born to rule and teach and born into it, others ascended to greatness and personal evolution.

Some are lowly in there soul, have no aesthetic taste or discernment, Blood traitors! and are nothing but pretense, clones of each other with less value than a household pet and less of a right to exist controlled by corruption. POLITICALLY CORRECT NEW-AGERS! Data corrupter s! Liers, slanderers, no honor!

They try to destroy and everything stan inspired and lovely and act in service of atrophy, and there defeatist culture, while remaking everything, art film music in there own twisted shallow image...while looking for the next new thing. Sub Sentient really, they are puppets and unworthy of your time.

My cat might as well be there god but my cat would never let them into his service. People like that view pets as things, objects. I am not sure many of them even really feel.

They hold everything truly Luciferic in contempt and represent a stupid corruption, the less involvement in your life you have to do with them the better. Stay clear of them in any serious dealings. They are weak but meddlesome whining, pulling and annoying! Corrupt and corrupting.

Total, tools, and professor monkeys in expensive suits, teaching in universities with the students grinning back like apes, with empty stairs, fat men with the heads of pigs nodding wisely about it on the news. ""symbolically speaking''teaching the same liberal, weak nonsensical out of context crap.

Whew. Glad to get that off my chest.

IA13 said:
Europe Gladio said:

Agreed, everyone is not equal, some have more value than others, some or more noble so less so. Some are more talented, some less so.

Some were born to rule and teach and born into it, others ascended to greatness and personal evolution.

Some are lowly in there soul, have no aesthetic taste or discernment, Blood traitors! and are nothing but pretense, clones of each other with less value than a household pet and less of a right to exist controlled by corruption. POLITICALLY CORRECT NEW-AGERS! Data corrupter s! Liers, slanderers, no honor!

They try to destroy and everything stan inspired and lovely and act in service of atrophy, and there defeatist culture, while remaking everything, art film music in there own twisted shallow image...while looking for the next new thing. Sub Sentient really, they are puppets and unworthy of your time.

My cat might as well be there god but my cat would never let them into his service. People like that view pets as things, objects. I am not sure many of them even really feel.

They hold everything truly Luciferic in contempt and represent a stupid corruption, the less involvement in your life you have to do with them the better. Stay clear of them in any serious dealings. They are weak but meddlesome whining, pulling and annoying! Corrupt and corrupting.

Total, tools, and professor monkeys in expensive suits, teaching in universities with the students grinning back like apes, with empty stairs, fat men with the heads of pigs nodding wisely about it on the news. ""symbolically speaking''teaching the same liberal, weak nonsensical out of context crap.

Whew. Glad to get that off my chest.

Well said and hard hitting.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back