Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Understanding black love according to Satan

BlackHogan69

Hello hail Satan, black hogan 69 here and I just want to say that I’m extremely happy to be here again and I feel something very good coming in my life I’ve been praying to Satan asking him to allow me to experience black love again I remember in my younger years I had a history of being argumentative with black women and I came to the conclusion that when it comes to women in general and black women for me specifically you can’t use too much logic on them because either three things were gonna happen if you use logic reason and rationality plus too much critical thinking on a black woman she’s going to get sad confused and mad and frustrated because you know all the right things to say to her I recently learned that if you use too much logic on a Woman as a man, she can get really turned off by you so Satan taught me to use logic and reason rationality plus critical thinking but not too much especially if I’m going to date a black female because she’s going to make mental notes of everything I’m saying to the point where playing the dozens becomes too much so what I have learned from Satan is to just be quiet listen learn and observe what’s happening around me even if I know a little bit more than she might I’m single currently and I have yet to figure out what this whole concept and idea of black love is and what it means to me right now I don’t know 🤷🏿‍♂️ and at this point I’m too busy loving my damn self and Satan and I’m OK with saying when I don’t know something even when it comes to certain aspects of knowledge and information that’s besides the point the point is I’m ready to love again and I wanna understand why black love is And I want to understand the mentality of the strong black woman but according to Satan and that’s it that’s all I have to say and share for now… Hopefully in the near future I can share more of my satanic‘s experiences I already have Books download it into my phone right now so I’m satisfied… One more thing does anybody have a copy of the New World order exposed written by a spiritual Satanist I think that was the name of the PDF book if anybody has a copy of it please put it in the comment section of this post so that I can download it thank you and once again Hail Satan.

Race aside, each individual's personality and behaviour can be different and we should not think of this in a stereotypical way. I believe you will meet a wonderful woman who you will love and who will love you as much as you love her.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back