Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Beneficial 61 points meditation

Draconi666

Hello brothers and sisters. I was practicing this meditation for not short period of time already, Isha yoga teachers teach this as addition to Surya kriya. But it can be done with asanas also.

Why I think it is beneficial especially for Satanists? Maybe more for new ones. Because it trains your mind to focus on the inside with relaxed and meditative manner, comfortably, willingly and gradually with time this meditation will make practitioners easily to adapt to the focus on inside of body. As we all know that in this world most of us from childhood was trained to focus on the outside almost totally, so I think it may be hard for new spiritual seekers to be comfortable with shifting attention in.

I think best exercises are those who gives long term benefits by being done them continuously. Because this is the way how mind is trained. And this exercise is one of those which must be done daily for a minimum 40 twice a day, or 90 days by being done one time a day. This is how our system is able to ingrain practice into itself.

As a part of other yoga exercises this one has a whole lot of other benefits, for your mental being, relaxation, it acts as great support for other spiritual practices that you do, mainly increasing one pointed concentration, putting body into relaxed states and making mind more easy manageable as mind is more easy controled when one is more into relaxation.

It is best done emediately after yoga session when one lying down in shavasana from 5 to 15 minutes. Best is 3 cycles in a row, affirmations can be included and I think must be included while doing this one especially after yoga session so energy would be not dissipated into the circumstances of environment, but into our goals.

I’m sure this will help those who would try because it helped me a lot. And if one is practicing yoga daily as any Satanist should be, this meditation will not be time consuming in any way, because you can incorporate it into your yoga session, and do it while lying in shavasana at the end of the session.

I will add when one is doing the practice and focusing on certain points, at the time focus is one of them, just relax that point and go to another one if relaxation didn’t happened just go to the next one and with time you will be able to relax and feel all of them. I also add audio track where you can learn 61 points by listening this track, it will guide you trough so you would be able to remember those points easy.

You can see in audio guided meditation that one cycle is done slowly and covers almost almost 9 minutes. Easy you can do 3 cycles in less than 10 minutes and take more 5 minutes just to lay and enjoy. Slowliness in this video is just so that you can remember better so that you could do it by yourself at any rate of speed you want on your own, it can even be done in 5 minutes when one is advanced enough.

I had no time to see if I could copy info from this website due to copyrights so I just post website, sorry. I know it is better to check and post whole website text here but I do what I can for now. By the way I am trying to get guided audio version from good source, from Isha Foundation, if I will be lucky with this I gonna share with you.

So here it is. https://yogainternational.com/article/view/a-practice-of-61-points-to-sharpen-concentration

Here is audio guided.
https://youtu.be/05xlVH-fENY

Have a nice day.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back