Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Support our High Priest, support the Joy of Satan.

tabby

We are from all walks of life. Some of us new. Some of us old. Things keep changing, this world is not over. It won't ever be over. Sometimes we question what we must do for ourselves, how do we support ourselves, and the ones we choose to care for. You can find this in your astrology and your souls. Start off with the smallest things, work your way up towards the biggest things you can think of or imagine.

Think creatively, and work with a passionate drive to do what we must. This is the time, now more than ever to do what we can in all aspects to help our souls survive, advance and far outnumber the enemy in power.

An RTR each day, meditation, yoga, spirituality and truth. Support projects, support each other. Spread the word of JoS. Help others find us. You can do this.

To High Priest Hooded Cobra, thank you, for being the gate way as Lady Maxine was/is, to helping all achieve this greatest dream and making it a reality. A world with the Gods again. A world with advancing people and strong souls. You work hard every day, and put in more than I will probably ever know. Thank you for showing us the way to Satan and to a brighter future. All you are and have done shall be remembered, and someday the rest of humanity will know it too.

I was told today that "We as humanity must remember this most respected and important man."

So a toast to you, High Priest, and may you be blessed eternally. Just as you fight, we fight alongside you.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back