Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I would like to talk about the Eastern races (Asians)

RockSeed13

I don't think that the japanese are hornier than usual. Each races have people that have high libido due to their environment, natal charts, genetics, etc. Hentai is just more well known due to memes, a lot of hentai are produced due to no abrahamic influence, and popularity of anime among japanese nerds.

I live in China and I feel like I can have some opinions. I don't know about other Asian countries, but I know the problem of Chinese people very well.Although China has some athletes and kung fu culture, most Chinese men are very thin these days, especially teenagers.Schools are more about developing math knowledge than physical exercise.For some reason, "pacifism" leads older people to think that physical activity = combat; so they keep teaching their children not to play outside too long every day, but to go home and read.
My English is not very good, I don't know if you can understand what I mean, and I don't know if what I said is off topic :roll:

STanBlank said:
I live in China and I feel like I can have some opinions. I don't know about other Asian countries, but I know the problem of Chinese people very well.Although China has some athletes and kung fu culture, most Chinese men are very thin these days, especially teenagers.Schools are more about developing math knowledge than physical exercise.For some reason, "pacifism" leads older people to think that physical activity = combat; so they keep teaching their children not to play outside too long every day, but to go home and read.
My English is not very good, I don't know if you can understand what I mean, and I don't know if what I said is off topic :roll:
You are perfectly understandable.

Ofcourse there is a huge difference in ethnicity, have you ever studied European history? There's non stop cultural wars, because everyone is different. The Russians are not the same as the Germans and they are not the same as the French.

Primal said:
For example, considering how the Japanese are masters at designing very sexually-appealing female characters in their RPGs and fighting games, we can perhaps easily conclude that the Japanese are... Hornier than most? Higher libido? There's gotta be something.

Maybe it has to do with just how cucked most japanese men are nowadays, and prefer a virtual wife that treats them like a 7 year old(or worse, is one) instead of finding a decent partner. Simply due to the demand of millions of men, the result is such art.

Powerofjustice said:
Ofcourse there is a huge difference in ethnicity, have you ever studied European history? There's non stop cultural wars, because everyone is different. The Russians are not the same as the Germans and they are not the same as the French.

Primal said:
For example, considering how the Japanese are masters at designing very sexually-appealing female characters in their RPGs and fighting games, we can perhaps easily conclude that the Japanese are... Hornier than most? Higher libido? There's gotta be something.

Maybe it has to do with just how cucked most japanese men are nowadays, and prefer a virtual wife that treats them like a 7 year old(or worse, is one) instead of finding a decent partner. Simply due to the demand of millions of men, the result is such art.

I heavily agree.

Asians, just like the other 2 main races has their own subraace that developed their own cultures and features based on their region. They are still part of the asian racial main group. Whethere it be chinese, japanese, korean, thai or filipino etc. As for the filipinos a fellow brother wrote a long good post on their own satanic origin. I'll post the link.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=70304

STanBlank said:
I live in China and I feel like I can have some opinions.

Hiya StanBlank, GuangXia_666 suggested I asked you my question

i'm writing to you as I have recently started to learn chi gong.

I am really keen to learn more, and am thinking of going to China to practice Chi Gong, and learn TCM and Kung Fu

I wondered if you know of any good Kung Fu schools there, that you would suggest? I know there is a slim chance of there being anything authentic left, but I thought I would ask anyhow

many thanks for reading

Solar

Solar Legion said:
STanBlank said:

I am really keen to learn more, and am thinking of going to China to practice Chi Gong, and learn TCM and Kung Fu

I wondered if you know of any good Kung Fu schools there, that you would suggest? I know there is a slim chance of there being anything authentic left, but I thought I would ask anyhow

many thanks for reading

Solar

Regarding your question, I do not recommend that you go to China to learn Chi Gong. Since the post-1990 "Chi Gong craze", the CCP has all but banned it. There is no good place to learn Chi Gong in China now.
If you want to learn kung fu, I haven't heard of too many famous institutions; Some Taoist temples may teach some qigong and kung fu, but it takes a long time, and you may need convert them.Kung Fu can also be learned in the Buddhist Shaolin Temple, but I don't know if they are corrupted.I haven't heard of famous kung fu training institutes, because there are too many scammers here.
As for TCM,There are similar courses in medical universities in some prosperous cities, but they are under the control of the CCP.

I suggest that you can go to Chinatowns in other countries to find answers. Many Chinese fled to other countries to live there.

There are too many kung fu scammers in mainland China.

Solar Legion said:
STanBlank said:

many thanks for reading

Solar

Regarding your question, I do not recommend that you go to China to learn Chi Gong. Since the post-1990 "Chi Gong craze", the CCP has all but banned it. There is no good place to learn Chi Gong in China now.
If you want to learn kung fu, I haven't heard of too many famous institutions; Some Taoist temples may teach some qigong and kung fu, but it takes a long time, and you may need convert them.Kung Fu can also be learned in the Buddhist Shaolin Temple, but I don't know if they are corrupted.I haven't heard of famous kung fu training institutes, because there are too many scammers here.
As for TCM,There are similar courses in medical universities in some prosperous cities, but they are under the control of the CCP.

I suggest that you can go to Chinatowns in other countries to find answers. Many Chinese fled to other countries to live there.

There are too many kung fu scammers in mainland China.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back