Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I respectfuly request to speak to a member of the Priesthood.

IA13

I respectful request to speak to a member of the Priesthood via this thread, since there seems no other way of doing so. I respect your time constraints, and am respectful of waiting however brief the exchange...though I would prefer a private email conversation, as it is very important to me and not a game, but a personal matter of relevance here. I seek serious one time advice. I would not plaster on a yahoo news group or any such, from one who is experienced in these matters. If a Priest/Priestess would email me I would be most grateful. I would but have no way of sending PM's here, or contact information listed. Its rather like trying to contact the leader of a country as far as accessibility to members.

Sloths-image-sloths-36191149-1536-1024.jpg

Since we all don't know each other in real life you shouldn't be afraid of asking any questions here.
If anyone ever tries to make you feel bad about anything just don't listen to them.
The real SS here will never make you feel bad.
Even when being tough, every advice given by an experienced SS is always very helpful and valuable! :D

Oh my Goddess !
The resemblance is troubling. This white hairy face and these cute brown facial features... Where have I seen these before ?
It can't be, can it ? HP Mageson, an ewok disguised in sloth ? The whole year may be Halloween costumes for our Sloth Master !
Ok now I'm gonna take this door over here ------> [ ] :lol:

uiVI9Rl.jpg

I read your post but didn't post it for your privacy.

You need to have an aura of protection around yourself daily.

HP Mageson666 said:
I read your post but didn't post it for your privacy.

You need to have an aura of protection around yourself daily.

Tell me more, tell me what you sense it could be important on ongoing workings and advancement.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back