Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have a question regarding my friend

Artanis

He has become an SS, sometime ago and he asks that if he does void meditation (only void meditation cause he somehow cant just do more, maybe cause of laziness) in the morning and the evening, could that "make" his mind tell him, that "Hey! You need to do more meditation!" Or even help him do it more frequently and more "unforcifylly"? Cause right now he has the same problem that i had.

Artanis said:
He has become an SS, sometime ago and he asks that if he does void meditation (only void meditation cause he somehow cant just do more, maybe cause of laziness) in the morning and the evening, could that "make" his mind tell him, that "Hey! You need to do more meditation!" Or even help him do it more frequently and more "unforcifylly"? Cause right now he has the same problem that i had.

Well Void meditation will help him make clearer decisions.
IMO will surely help him being aware that he essentially WANTS to meditate.
When practicing Void meditation you gradually regain grasp of your thoughts and emotions.
Then you create and shape those you want as in affirmations.

Satanism is about transforming yourself so tell him to look at meditations and witchcraft that will get him closer to that transformation. Tell him to think of some goals he wants to achieve and what obstacles are in his way and choose meditations accordingly. The meditation and witchcraft pages tell you how the meditations benefit you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back