Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((Scientists))) believe this is the maximum age men and women can live to

FancyMancy

pmD9kW9.png

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/scientists-believe-maximum-age-men-085606326.html
This is a recent article, so I didn't share the comments.

ZjGBM6v.png

nNchkZC.png

fHPH0N1.png

EXsOM6t.png

7Uu6zgh.png

Have you noticed that they all have to fit within the biblical age of 120 years? "However, there are some theories which state that 'god' gave them 120 years to repent, blah, blah, blah..." When won't they verify this older-than-120-year-old-man's account?

Yeah that's pretty stupid. There is a 106 year old man in Japan that competes in sprint events. We have much more potential then 100 years anyway. Especially as Satanists. It is going to be very interesting seeing the effects of this new generation of people who've dedicated to Satan as teenagers and live there lives without drugs or alcohol, meditate and Satanama everyday. It's awesome.
Hell's Army 666 !!!

Hello, this is a topic that interests me a lot, and i am of the opinion that our bodies can be maintained much more than 120 years. Simply put i believe aging is not a fatality but the result of our inner troubled energies so to speak. But it has always been my intuition that one could live hundred or even thousands of years provided you are able to function at a higher spiritual and mental level. I can't be much more precise since i have not experienced it myself but you get the idea.

when people don't eat crap anymore I believe we can see an exponential rise in old age.

Especially if war would cease.

The so called 'modern' studies on diet, which have been done over the past 100 years or so.. I mean the ones about 'fat' being unhealthy, seems to me like it was done on purpose to get people off a natural balanced diet..
Other things would have factored in as well. But just a random thought.

I think there are some yogis in the East who are over 1000 years old, or much older than 120, anyway.

FancyMancy said:
I think there are some yogis in the East who are over 1000 years old, or much older than 120, anyway.
This -
HP Mageson666 said:
If a person studies the Vedic writings its right in the Yogic texts that the point of Yoga is to become immortal by transforming oneself by serpent fire of the soul. It has to also do with opening all the channels in the soul. You can still find Yogi's who lived to be hundreds of years old in the east. In Tibet the rainbow body has two levels the highest is the magnum opus the second one the more popular making the astral body and soul immortal without the body which is called the lesser rainbow body in the Tibet texts. The new agers always ignore this fact and obsessively focus on the lesser rainbow body and only inform people about this one.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=4612#p4612

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back