Encounter with an Unknown Entity

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Arcadia

Encounter with an Unknown Entity

Postby Arcadia » Sat May 19, 2018 8:35 am

I've lived a fairly unusual life, always been a magnet for inexplicable events and happenings. I'd say a lot of people here are the same, its sort of a given. Be it strange dreams, or seeing strange lights, or anything what the average person would deem "paranormal". I've always had a degree of healthy skepticism regarding any claim of someone who says they've encountered such things in reality, of course, but now I find myself in the same position. And so I make this post maybe trying to see if someone around here can help me identify what this may have been.

Two nights ago, I was in my backyard. Just a usual suburban backyard, really. There were still lights on most everywhere, so it was far from pitch black. I look at the sky pretty regularly, I love stargazing, but this time my eyes caught something moving, which I initially thought was a common fruitbat. About maybe 20 meters off the ground, not even too far from me, I saw something gliding through the air. As I said, I initially thought it was a bat or an owl, but for starters it was far too big. Secondly, it was gliding impossibly slow. Slow to the extent any animal would've dropped out of the sky from a lack of momentum. It had maybe the vague shape of a bird, but it wasn't a solid shape, more what I'd describe as a vague outline. Shadowy. Darkly colored, sort of like a dark mist, and the air subtly rippled around it. I thought maybe it was a cloud at first, but it was borderline ground level, and was moving too fast for one anyway, plus it was way too small for that, as I said. Plus it was a 100% clear night, no clouds or fog or even wind to blow something along. It wasn't a hallucination either. It was in my field of view so long I was able to roll my eyes around in my head and blink multiple times. Whatever it was it didn't seem to take notice of me. It simply continued on in its direction until it went out of view. I had vague feeling of some degree of sentience, enough for it to travel in a specifically chosen direction, as it obeyed no breeze and even shifted its path a little.

I've seen a lot of strange things in my time, but an actual corporeal entity is a first. Would anyone be able to take a shot at what this might be? I wasn't going to post about this, the simple fact is, I feel somewhat self conscious actually speaking about it at all. But I figured it was better to put the sighting out there, just in case somewhere else here has seen something of the sort lately. If it matters, I'm located in Australia, but I won't specify further location for obvious reasons.

Beyond this, I've noticed as this years gone on, the amount of unusual events has only become more regular. I have no idea if this is something personal, or something indicative of the world starting to shift in a different direction. A thanks to anyone that takes the effort to read this. I've tried to identify this entity myself but to minimal luck. It's far safer just to swallow my pride and reach out.

Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Encounter with an Unknown Entity

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon May 21, 2018 5:03 pm

A drone or balloon? In America, there's a thing called Mothman sort of like you described that's been seen a lot, usually as a warning before something bad happens, but it's been seen in other parts of the world too. There's been allegedly a lot of Mothman sightings in Chicago recently that you can read about. Did it have any sound? If I had a drone, I bet I'd probably drape something over it to make it look like a ghost. :lol:
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

luis

Postby luis » Mon May 21, 2018 7:55 pm

Maybe it's just your astral sense's that are more open now because you meditate?
In the astral there are endless entity, thoughtform, gosth, alien and of course entity created unconciously by all people so maybe that is what you are seeing.

Friend of Crows

Postby Friend of Crows » Tue May 22, 2018 12:23 pm

That reminds me of the time I was in the parking lot of a school where I was taking a welding class. Me and a friend were standing outside (this was years before I was dedicated) and this big black blob looking thing was floating in the sky coming from the north slowly to the south probably at about 40 feet up. It didn't seem to be effected by the wind like it was some kind of sentient creature or something. I thought maybe it was a big black trash bag but they don't normally just cruise through the air on a straight path. My friend saw it too and we both couldn't figure out what it was. As it came closer it started to turn and that's when it looked at me. It had two yellow eyes...a mass a blackness with two yellow eyes was looking at me then it turned back to looking it's direction and kept moving until it was out of sight. It moved very slow...like a ship would move. My guess is that it was an astral entity that had manifested on the physical plane because I don't know what else it could have been.