Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Origins of the Word "Shalom/Jeru-SHALIM" - More Exposing of Jewish Spiritual Thievery + Ancient Ugaritic Ritual/Poem

This is gold.

Hey Xian whistleblower lurkers.....listen up....if this won't wake you up, and make you realize your pathetic religion is nothing but an evil thievery, and the root cause for the very "thing" you claim to fight against, nothing will and well....as your own master warned you in Hosea 4:6, you will perish since you choose ignorance.

So I found this yesterday, Day of Venus (Morning Star), and couldn't find an even more perfect time to post this on the Sabbat.....which too, we all know, isn't jewish in origin. Nothing is "their's" in origin, not the Sabbat (stolen from Pagan 7th-day & Saturnian meditations), not the language (stolen from Aramaic), not the land (Palestine/Canaan), and etc., the only thing that is "their's in origin" is their culture of death and murder.

Not even their own words....which the HPs have revealed are simply reversed forms of our Gods, or diminutive and linguistically-distorted versions of the names of our Gods which they then hijack and "attribute" to some practice of their's, which will be the focus on this post and it gives me ammo every time I hear "Shabbat Shalom" BS.

Look up the origins of "Jerusalem".

Come to find out.....that Shalom, and the "Salem" in Jeru-SALEM was hijacked from "Shalim" is a Pagan God from Ancient Syria, and....may actually be Father Satan HIMSELF (according to the info I found on him). Jerusalem like all of occupied Canaan/Palestine, was originally a Pagan city, that had rich trading relations with the other Pagan civilizations.

Information about Shalim/Shalem, according to Ugaritic texts
  • He represents Venus, and the Morning Star
  • He is a Day God
  • He is a Twin God brother of Shahar, the God of the Dusk, both are sons of El
  • He was nursed by Lillith/Anat (okay, this part is partially incorrect, as Lillth is actually Satan's daughter)
Ancient Pre-Judaic Jerusalem
  • Middle Kingdom sources refer to it as: rwšꜣlmm or ꜣwšꜣmm, which may become Rušalimum, Urušalimum or Rôsh-ramen
  • Abdi-Heba was the known Pagan chief of Pre-Judaic Jerusalem, who worshiped the Goddess Hebat

So piecing it together, the Ancient Jerusalemites worshiped the Great Orion's Gods as Shalim (Lucifer), Shahar, Hebat (Lilith). I'm not sure which Demon Shahar is, but he is a night God/Demon, I don't have info on what names Baal and Azazel may have been referred to by as the Ancient Jerusalemites. I suspect due to being a Canaanite tribe, they may have worshiped Beelzebub as Baal like everyone else, same can be said of Azazel since Ba'al/Ba'el and Azaz'el are both Semitic name.

Now it all makes sense why the jews cursed the name "Salem", to make it an association with murdering occultists. Other variants include Salaam (Arabic), the word is Semitic in origin.

Also note, that the name "Shahar" too (Sahar/Suhoor in Arabic), is a common jewish name. But be not worried, for it is NOT jewish in origin after all. You can find this hijacked tradition in Islam via the "Suhoor" meal eating at dusk during Ramadan.

Jerusalem is NOT Jewish.
Jerusalem is NOT Christian.
Jerusalem is NOT Muslim.

URU SHALIM is OURs!

"The Gracious Gods do share with you Their blessings.
We are your benefactors, who on earth
see that you neither hunger nor you thirst.
While labor of your bodies and your hands
coaxes from the soil the fruitful plants,
'Tis blessings from The Deities give life to all;
Without Us you would falter and would perish
."

- from the Ugaritic Poem of Shahar and Shalem shared at the end

So whenever people say....Pray for JerUSAlem.....I say yes, BUT pray for the Gentile reclamation and reconquest of Jerusalem, it shall be protected and blessed once cleansed from the kike thieves who cursed it to begin with, and both Washington D.C. and Jerusalem are in the hands of Gentile Pagans!

References:

Wikipedia - Shalim
Wikipedia - Shahar
https://www.secret-vault.com/gods-and-goddess/canaanites/encyclopedia/shalim-.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem#Ancient_Egyptian_sources

The ritual:
The Ancient Ugaritic Ritual-Poem of
Shahar and Shalem and the Gracious Gods

HAIL SHALIM/SATAN! HAIL SHAHAR!

OUR PRAISES TO YOU, MORNING STAR AND EVENING!

Shahar, as this might sound surprising, is not Enlil in this case, but Asmodeus. Asmodeus is very famous in the Orient and in the Middle East.

Yes, even titles such as "Israelites", "Jerusalem" and all of this, is a literal robbery of the local peoples, a robbery and theft that has had it's original meaning removed.

The word "Jeru-Salem" is a ripoff from Akkadian and Ancient Greek, but a combined theft. The Jeru seems to be derived from Ieru which means 'Holy' in Ancient Greek, and Salem means the God you mention, which combined means the Holy Shalim, or the town of the Holy Salim in Canaan.

There is not a singular thing in the whole of Judaism that is not stolen, perverted, and taken out of context. After they steal it, they reverse the meaning and call it evil. Then the bible brags about how genocide takes place against the people they stole something from.

The New Testament is basically all theft, with added jewish nonsense into it. They have stolen whole passages and stories in this from other Solar Religions, very famous at the time. Even the title for the carpenter jew is a title that originated in theft, as "Iesus" now called "Jesus" was a title that was given to healer Pagan priests for centuries.

The Old Testament is basically all scrapped information and stories from the Assyrians, the Babylonians, the Egyptians and the Ancient races of the region clumped together and reversed in their meanings after stealing these, only to later call the originators of these ideas as "Unholy" and "Idol Worshipers".

They are trying to hide behind all of this. Also, what is even more shocking, is that even the name of "Allah" is actually stolen from the local native deities in Islam, among many other things. The word "Surah" they are using for books, is actually from Surya, the word of the sun.

The jewish thieves have not invented a single thing. It's all based on 100% theft.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
They are trying to hide behind all of this. Also, what is even more shocking, is that even the name of "Allah" is actually stolen from the local native deities in Islam, among many other things. The word "Surah" they are using for books, is actually from Surya, the word of the sun.

You know I'd be so tempted to pay for a billboard describing all of this, in rural America (and probably Canada) Xians always putting up billboards, for their Rabbi and for Pissrael....put up a counter billboard debunking and exposing the spiritual thievery.

Yes, I've seen the Allah, the ancient Semites used it as a title for the "Most High Gods" of their Pantheons. It sounds like "Ella", which too, the jews stole from the Greeks, daughter of Athamas and Nephele.

Interestingly this brings up the meaning of the name "Syria", how in many Semitic languages it too, translated into "Surwya", which is "Surya", or Assyria as well, given how advanced they were.

patrioticgentile_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You know I'd be so tempted to pay for a billboard describing all of this, in rural America (and probably Canada) Xians always putting up billboards, for their Rabbi and for Pissrael....put up a counter billboard debunking and exposing the spiritual thievery.

Yes, I've seen the Allah, the ancient Semites used it as a title for the "Most High Gods" of their Pantheons. It sounds like "Ella", which too, the jews stole from the Greeks, daughter of Athamas and Nephele.

Interestingly this brings up the meaning of the name "Syria", how in many Semitic languages it too, translated into "Surwya", which is "Surya", or Assyria as well, given how advanced they were.

in persian and arabic Syria is pronounced as " su-ry-eh" or literally just Surya. ( سوریه )

patrioticgentile_666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Ella is actually the word for El-Lada which is the Ancient Name of Greece. Most of these get carried over and stolen, and later on enforced into the enemy context, such as the EL, which is nothing negative at all, but simply a generic word for the emitted light.

Syria is called Surya, yes, "Land of the Sun".

I know about the billboards, but the risks of doing this are there, so the case is that right now we are doing this online...But in the future...That is open.

Didn't you make a post about redneck culture before? You made interesting points that I want to go over again but I can't find the thread. Is it possible for you to link it to me? Please and thank you.

The redneck culture is kind of a blend of English and Euro American.
With survival skills, along with their talents, and their abilities" that they have brought with them from European backgrounds. That even date back in the 30s and beyond. In some aspects. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back