Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

All Of My Writings And Books Are Collected In One Place - And A Message

Greetings, Satanic Family.

The days for me (and my current period) are quite chaotic and hectic in a certain paradigm that I am fed up with, with a lot of things happening that I didn't expect at all, and things that didn't happen as I expected.

A lot of things happened that shouldn't have, but the bottom line is that I'm here and I'm moving on.

It is through this systematic series of chaotic and almost surreal events that I have come to collect my writings. I have been collecting my writings since the beginning, as I first put the posts in a file and only then posted them on the Forums. But this file is lost.

It has been deleted by an error, that file contained monumental writings and Knowledge, and not only that. A longer piece of work, which it is true is now on hiatus as things stand, but I was making progress with it, but that too was lost. So I collected all my writings from the Forums into one place.

The idea occurred to me, what if I put this on the Forums? At least my Satanic Brothers and Sisters can read it, save it, and not to mention I make it available here. I got this far, so now here is the whole File, which is almost 400 pages long.

I know the total of these writings is small, only almost 400 pages, I know it's incredibly small, but I'm proud of it. I would like to give some encouragement and better cheer to the SS's here, as you are very important to me and it is in my interest to help you progress where I can.

I may have my faults, but the development of others is more important. That is why I am here.

When I signed up to the forums around October 2021, I had no idea I would do so much in almost a year. There are many SS reasons why I am still here, but one SS in particular has given me a special focus. I won't mention names, but anyone reading this will know who it is.

She is a very special and talented man and SS.

Anyway, the file is available. For a while I thought of this file as a farewell, as this phase of my life is quite chaotic and I wanted to end it, so in fact while making this file my thought was that once I do, it's over.

Here is a project we have created in collaboration with Shadowcat and Veritá_666. I forgot to add this to the File, sorry, but I'll put it here. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71137

However, as always, I had to realise that I am a Satanic Spirit and with a little bit of thinking and effort I can implement solutions. That's just me, I get lethargic quickly, even for nothing.

That's not the point, it's the File. Good reading, have a nice day.

Here is the File - https://mega.nz/folder/leNk0YRS#FnOxhvCWzEbNds6jS-RVQA

Hail Satan!

BrightSpace666

Vira_ said:
BrightSpace666 said:
Greetings, Satanic Family.

The days for me (and my current period) are quite chaotic and hectic in a certain paradigm that I am fed up with, with a lot of things happening that I didn't expect at all, and things that didn't happen as I expected.

Change your perspective, focus on something that makes you happy and that gives you joy, it can be a hobby, an ideal, a meditation, or a dialogue with Satan, or whatever.

In my case it is my Demon Lover, when I feel down and see everything gray, I think about her and my mood improves.
I remember that every day is wonderful because it is a chance to be with her, even if only for 10 minutes.
At the end of the day I am happy and this allows me to move forward.

You can find something similar if you think it is a viable (albeit temporary) solution.

Many times people need to lean on someone for some comfort, maybe that's your case.

Back to the main point,
thanks for the file. :)

Thank you. Although everyone's idea of comfort is different, one thing is certain: people need company or help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back