Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

structured water

hi i recently came across a concept known as structured living water. another name for it is 4th dimensional water or h3o2.
apparently this is water's natural state by default, but when we move water through unnatural pipes or store them in bottles for long periods of time, the water becomes h2o and becomes 'unstructured'.... the result is that the water becomes less absorbable by your cells which results in overall dehydration and all of the ailments that accompany it.....well thats how the theory behind it works.

i want to prove that this is a real thing but i'd need a laboratory to do that :(

has any1 else researched structured living water

I bought a 300 dollar machine a few weeks back that claims to restructure the water... after some time of use, i noticed my body is indeed more hydrated which results in more overall optimal function, better mental clarity, energy, bowel movements, looser joints, stronger stream of urine, etc. i am pleased with my results. the only negative is that its more expensive than buying bottled water but to me it is worth what it could potentially do to my health

i think this topic is of extreme importance. 80 percent of our body is water. if we take in better quality water, then its safe to assume that the biological output will be optimized. i want my ss brothers and sisters to be in optimal physical shape, and so

i look forward to further discussing this with you all and learning from each other.

please note; this is a separate topic from filtering water. filtering is a chemical process. structuring has to do with physics. i always filter my water through distillation before i put it through the structuring machine

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
hi i recently came across a concept known as structured living water. another name for it is 4th dimensional water or h3o2.
apparently this is water's natural state by default, but when we move water through unnatural pipes or store them in bottles for long periods of time, the water becomes h2o and becomes 'unstructured'.... the result is that the water becomes less absorbable by your cells which results in overall dehydration and all of the ailments that accompany it.....well thats how the theory behind it works.

i want to prove that this is a real thing but i'd need a laboratory to do that :(

I bought a 300 dollar machine a few weeks back that claims to restructure the water... after some time of use, i noticed my body is indeed more hydrated which results in more overall optimal function, better mental clarity, energy, bowel movements, looser joints, stronger stream of urine, etc. i am pleased with my results. the only negative is that its more expensive than buying bottled water but to me it is worth what it could potentially do to my health

i think this topic is of extreme importance. 80 percent of our body is water. if we take in better quality water, then its safe to assume that the biological output will be optimized. i want my ss brothers and sisters to be in optimal physical shape, and so

i look forward to further discussing this with you all and learning from each other.

please note; this is a separate topic from filtering water. filtering is a chemical process. structuring has to do with physics. i always filter my water through distillation before i put it through the structuring machine

Your symptoms could be placebo.

I'm no chemist, below is just the concept I have in mind personally.

You don't need an entire lab for this, just a method to test the molecular structure of different sources of water. If you immediately test rainwater as h3o2, or perhaps running water in a lake, then it immediately suggests that the argument has some relevance. It's questionable what "natural" means in this context exactly.

If the above is true, then you just need to test this water before and after storing it in a bottle- did the water "restructure itself" from h3o2 to h2o? If yes, then the argument again has proven relevance.

At this point, you need a control group of say 5 other people. Give a random amount of people h3o2 to drink everyday for a month, but insuring that at least one person receives h2o for comparison while insisting everyone was given h3o2, and then have them complete a survey regarding their health and directly ask them if this "special water" is doing anything for them.

Based on the final results, you can find out if repeating the procedure again is worth doing. Even if the first results are perfect, it doesn't necessarily prove anything, keeping probability in mind.

Don’t believe everything what is on the internet.
This is bogus.

Btw, Hydrogen Peroxide is H2O2. You can use this to bleach your hair. If you drink this you die.
This is something very different than water.

Also H3O2 is probably not even possible, or stable, as it is not geometric at all. Then again, if you drank that, you‘d probably die.

Do you know how much energy a chemical reaction needs or produces? Look up on youtube videos about Oxygen/Hydrogen explosions. This is how Oxygen and Hydrogen react to become water.

NinRick said:
Btw, Hydrogen Peroxide is H2O2. You can use this to bleach your hair. If you drink this you die.

Also H3O2 is probably not even possible, or stable, as it is not geometric at all. Then again, if you drank that, you‘d probably die.

Do you know how much energy a chemical reaction needs or produces? Look up on youtube videos about Oxygen/Hydrogen explosions. This is how Oxygen and Hydrogen react to become water.
H2O2 is good for oxygenating the blood, I understand that you studied chemistry at university, but remember that the way they teach at university is very rigid and and doesn't allow for going out of the pre established way of thinking.

Your statement about dying if you drink H2O2 is faulty, since you are a chemist you should know that it's the quantity that makes the poison, h2o2 is known for its healing properties if taken in the correct amount and correct way, Maxine has posted the book explaining this,(the one minute cure), and there is more info online. Of course it's gonna kill you if you go drinking a whole bottle of one, but nobody is telling anybody to drink a bottle of h2o2 but rather drink a low amount of drops depending on the grade, diluted in distilled water or other suitable liquids. People have used it with success and have not died, so why do you continue to say you will die if you use it?

Btw, I have no idea about this h3o2 thing.

Aquarius said:
NinRick said:

H2O2 is good for oxygenating the blood, I understand that you studied chemistry at university, but remember that the way they teach at university is very rigid and and doesn't allow for going out of the pre established way of thinking.

Your statement about dying if you drink H2O2 is faulty, since you are a chemist you should know that it's the quantity that makes the poison, h2o2 is known for its healing properties if taken in the correct amount and correct way, Maxine has posted the book explaining this,(the one minute cure), and there is more info online. Of course it's gonna kill you if you go drinking a whole bottle of one, but nobody is telling anybody to drink a bottle of h2o2 but rather drink a low amount of drops depending on the grade, diluted in distilled water or other suitable liquids. People have used it with success and have not died, so why do you continue to say you will die if you use it?

Btw, I have no idea about this h3o2 thing.

Yeah of course some milliliters might not be able to kill you, however, I was referring to as drinking it like Water, as the OP wanted to improve or substitute the drinking water.

It is true that H2O2 will react to Water and Oxygen, however, the effect should be rather minimal, as you‘ll only be able to drink a very small amount of it. (As higher amounts might kill you)

H2O2 is a very strong oxidant, everything that it touches will react and be destroyed. You‘ll be left with Oxygen and H2O, but the price you pay for it is that your body cells, and everything that came in contact with this will be damaged.

In normal people the oxygen is fully saturated (95% - 100%) in the hemoglobin, which means, that drinking this isn’t necessary. The carriers of the Oxygen can not carry any more anyways. What does enrich your blood with oxygen is breathing. Breathing is life.

It might help with some diseases, as it destroys everything that it touches, which includes cancerous cells and viruses, etc. (esp cancer receives a very good blood flow and nutrition from the body, so it might help here)

But overall, h2o2 is a poison in rather little amounts. It is a strong oxidant and humans should normally avoid taking this.

I am not a chemist, I am just talking from my own view.

AKA magnetised water, hexagonal water, gel water, living water, cluster water. Searching for one term, others came up; searching for those, more came up.

This below is a product for farming. Of course, I am not intending to be doing any advertising; I am sharing information about what CrossRoadsPedestrian mentioned.

Magnetised Water
Omni Enviro's proprietary Hydrodynamic Magnetic Resonance technology explained -
9MoiZQC.jpg

A water molecule consists of one oxygen and two hydrogens atoms; thus, H2O. Put simply, the oxygen act as negative, while each hydrogen acts as positive. Water molecules do not travel alone; they form clusters with other water molecules by the attraction of a positive hydrogen of one molecule to the negative oxygen of another. Water molecule clusters come in many sizes, depending on the number of water molecules involved.

In the case of water that has not been structured magnetically, the water molecule clusters are comprised generally of many water molecules that are attracted loosely. This loose and chaotic form of attraction allows toxins and pollutants to travel inside the water molecule cluster. As these water molecule clusters pass by the cell membrane, many of them are discarded because they are too large or because of the toxins contained, which the plant is programmed to reject. The smaller of these chaotic clusters will enter the cell, some carrying toxins with them. It requires a great deal of unstructured water to hydrate a plant.

A magnetic field, when applied to normal water, restructures the water molecules into very small water molecule clusters, each made up of six symmetrically-organised molecules. This miniscule cluster is recognised by the cell as "bio-friendly" due to its hexagonal structure and because the toxins cannot travel within the cluster, and easily enters the passageways in plant and animal cell membranes. The result provides maximum, healthy hydration with less water.

Benefits of Magnetised Water
Benefits to Plants
The magnetic field further breaks down minerals into smaller particles making them more bio-available to the plant cells. The bottom line results are dramatic - maximum hydration of healthy water with greater uptake of minerals results in greater yields, larger and better end product, earlier maturation, longer shelf life, and healthier plants. It allows a reduction of the amount of water needed, fertiliser and pesticides.

Since the magnetic structuring breaks all minerals into smaller particles, salt in the soil is broken down by the structured water, causing it to sink deeply into the soil, away from plant roots, and wash away. The desalinisation happens quickly over a season, creating much healthier plants, greater yields, and a better final product.

Since the hexagonal water molecule cluster won't allow the bonding of minerals to it, magnetically-structured water removes scaling from pipes and won't allow new scaling to take effect. The Omni Enviro H2O ENERGISER is a simple flange containing powerful, specific inductance magnet tubes that restructure the water and minerals passing through them into a more fulfilling and productive bio-available form.

Benefits to People
Many natural, as well as man-made, influences have affected the molecular structure of our water supply. Environmental waste, toxins, and minerals – as well as chemical additives that treat our municipal water supply – combine to produce "dead water". You can try to filter and purify this water, but it cannot be active biologically without the application of magnetic resonance.

By improving the ability of our drinking water to dissolve compounds, we can increase its oxygen content. This enhancement, in turn, makes natural nutrients more readily available to our bodies. In addition, Magnetised Water has increased alkalinity, which helps to regulate the body's pH level.

Benefits to Our Environment
Finally, by safely and efficiently activating existing water supplies, we practice water conservation and environmental sustainability.

What is Good Water?
It's funny how one word can have so many different meanings. For example, when "good" is used to describe water, what are all the possibilities of that meaning? It could mean sweet-tasting; it could mean soft; to many, it could mean bottled; to some, it means you can see through it; to others, it's an acceptable colour of tanned or brown.

At Omni Enviro, our starting point for "good" water means it actually enters the cellular structure of the plant or animal. Water that doesn't hydrate, isn't "good" water as far as we're concerned. After all, the number one reason for illness in all living things worldwide is dehydration. Since hydration is the basis for cellular health and vigour, then that's our starting point. (We add a lot of other benefits that make "good" water the "best" water, but we'll get to that in a minute.)

Here's the hard part to swallow - a lot of sweet-tasting, soft, bottled water doesn't hydrate very well, even if you can see through it. That's because many of the water molecule clusters are too large to enter the cellular structure of the plant or animal. Unfortunately, that sort of "good" water passes straight past the cells, but when water is processed through the hydrodynamic magnets of the Omni system, the oversized water molecule clusters are broken down into miniscule units, with only six water molecules in each cluster. That incredibly small size is completely bioavailable to the cellular structure, able easily to enter the cells and more-fully hydrate. If the idea of water being broken down into clusters of six water molecules seems foreign to you, just look at a snowflake, the basic unit of frozen water. How many legs does a snowflake have? Six. To try to give an idea of how small that is in comparison with typical, untreated water molecule clusters, it's like comparing flour to sand.

Now back to hydration. Full hydration balances typical negative elements that might be hiding out in the cells, making them non-factors in terms of negative influence. Full hydration in plants creates healthier, more robust plants which produce greater yields and require less water, since every drop of Omni water hydration is capable of entering cells. In humans, full hydration means a boost in the immune system because of the speedier, more-efficient delivery of nutrients and removal of toxins from those cells. It degasses chlorine, chloramine, and fluoride, making them non-interactive with the body. For all living things, this water breaks down minerals into smaller units and holds them in suspension, so they more effectively enter the cells.

Examples of animal health - Omni water reduced the mortality rate of chickens by 200-300%. It created larger litters of piglets that grew to maturity faster.

Examples of plant health - Omni water increased the yield on a test plot of spinach by 35%; provided 100 more boxes of sweet corn per acre (27% increase); produced increases of broccoli by 21%, lettuce by 24%, and 606 more melons per acre.

Now THAT'S "good" water, and that's why you don't need as much of it to do a better job. It's why we can guarantee a minimum 10% increase in yield for a minimum of 10% less water used, but Omni water gets more better than just "good". It won't allow scaling - and even removes scaling. It washes salts away from the root structure of the plant. It balances pH, and much more. The benefits go on and on.

The bottom line - we deliver healthier, hydrating water. That's where "good" begins.
https://archive.ph/gFTJw

Presumably, you bought something like this but for personal health and use?

FancyMancy said:
AKA magnetised water, hexagonal water, gel water, living water, cluster water. Searching for one term, others came up; searching for those, more came up.

This below is a product for farming. Of course, I am not intending to be doing any advertising; I am sharing information about what CrossRoadsPedestrian mentioned.

Magnetised Water
Omni Enviro's proprietary Hydrodynamic Magnetic Resonance technology explained -
9MoiZQC.jpg

A water molecule consists of one oxygen and two hydrogens atoms; thus, H2O. Put simply, the oxygen act as negative, while each hydrogen acts as positive. Water molecules do not travel alone; they form clusters with other water molecules by the attraction of a positive hydrogen of one molecule to the negative oxygen of another. Water molecule clusters come in many sizes, depending on the number of water molecules involved.

In the case of water that has not been structured magnetically, the water molecule clusters are comprised generally of many water molecules that are attracted loosely. This loose and chaotic form of attraction allows toxins and pollutants to travel inside the water molecule cluster. As these water molecule clusters pass by the cell membrane, many of them are discarded because they are too large or because of the toxins contained, which the plant is programmed to reject. The smaller of these chaotic clusters will enter the cell, some carrying toxins with them. It requires a great deal of unstructured water to hydrate a plant.

A magnetic field, when applied to normal water, restructures the water molecules into very small water molecule clusters, each made up of six symmetrically-organised molecules. This miniscule cluster is recognised by the cell as "bio-friendly" due to its hexagonal structure and because the toxins cannot travel within the cluster, and easily enters the passageways in plant and animal cell membranes. The result provides maximum, healthy hydration with less water.

Benefits to Plants
The magnetic field further breaks down minerals into smaller particles making them more bio-available to the plant cells. The bottom line results are dramatic - maximum hydration of healthy water with greater uptake of minerals results in greater yields, larger and better end product, earlier maturation, longer shelf life, and healthier plants. It allows a reduction of the amount of water needed, fertiliser and pesticides.

Since the magnetic structuring breaks all minerals into smaller particles, salt in the soil is broken down by the structured water, causing it to sink deeply into the soil, away from plant roots, and wash away. The desalinisation happens quickly over a season, creating much healthier plants, greater yields, and a better final product.

Since the hexagonal water molecule cluster won't allow the bonding of minerals to it, magnetically-structured water removes scaling from pipes and won't allow new scaling to take effect. The Omni Enviro H2O ENERGISER is a simple flange containing powerful, specific inductance magnet tubes that restructure the water and minerals passing through them into a more fulfilling and productive bio-available form.

Benefits to People
Many natural, as well as man-made, influences have affected the molecular structure of our water supply. Environmental waste, toxins, and minerals – as well as chemical additives that treat our municipal water supply – combine to produce "dead water". You can try to filter and purify this water, but it cannot be active biologically without the application of magnetic resonance.

By improving the ability of our drinking water to dissolve compounds, we can increase its oxygen content. This enhancement, in turn, makes natural nutrients more readily available to our bodies. In addition, Magnetised Water has increased alkalinity, which helps to regulate the body's pH level.

Finally, by safely and efficiently activating existing water supplies, we practice water conservation and environmental sustainability.

What is Good Water?
It's funny how one word can have so many different meanings. For example, when "good" is used to describe water, what are all the possibilities of that meaning? It could mean sweet-tasting; it could mean soft; to many, it could mean bottled; to some, it means you can see through it; to others, it's an acceptable colour of tanned or brown.

At Omni Enviro, our starting point for "good" water means it actually enters the cellular structure of the plant or animal. Water that doesn't hydrate, isn't "good" water as far as we're concerned. After all, the number one reason for illness in all living things worldwide is dehydration. Since hydration is the basis for cellular health and vigour, then that's our starting point. (We add a lot of other benefits that make "good" water the "best" water, but we'll get to that in a minute.)

Here's the hard part to swallow - a lot of sweet-tasting, soft, bottled water doesn't hydrate very well, even if you can see through it. That's because many of the water molecule clusters are too large to enter the cellular structure of the plant or animal. Unfortunately, that sort of "good" water passes straight past the cells, but when water is processed through the hydrodynamic magnets of the Omni system, the oversized water molecule clusters are broken down into miniscule units, with only six water molecules in each cluster. That incredibly small size is completely bioavailable to the cellular structure, able easily to enter the cells and more-fully hydrate. If the idea of water being broken down into clusters of six water molecules seems foreign to you, just look at a snowflake, the basic unit of frozen water. How many legs does a snowflake have? Six. To try to give an idea of how small that is in comparison with typical, untreated water molecule clusters, it's like comparing flour to sand.

Now back to hydration. Full hydration balances typical negative elements that might be hiding out in the cells, making them non-factors in terms of negative influence. Full hydration in plants creates healthier, more robust plants which produce greater yields and require less water, since every drop of Omni water hydration is capable of entering cells. In humans, full hydration means a boost in the immune system because of the speedier, more-efficient delivery of nutrients and removal of toxins from those cells. It degasses chlorine, chloramine, and fluoride, making them non-interactive with the body. For all living things, this water breaks down minerals into smaller units and holds them in suspension, so they more effectively enter the cells.

Examples of animal health - Omni water reduced the mortality rate of chickens by 200-300%. It created larger litters of piglets that grew to maturity faster.

Examples of plant health - Omni water increased the yield on a test plot of spinach by 35%; provided 100 more boxes of sweet corn per acre (27% increase); produced increases of broccoli by 21%, lettuce by 24%, and 606 more melons per acre.

Now THAT'S "good" water, and that's why you don't need as much of it to do a better job. It's why we can guarantee a minimum 10% increase in yield for a minimum of 10% less water used, but Omni water gets more better than just "good". It won't allow scaling - and even removes scaling. It washes salts away from the root structure of the plant. It balances pH, and much more. The benefits go on and on.

The bottom line - we deliver healthier, hydrating water. That's where "good" begins.

Very interesting Fancy. It reminds me of the 2-2L bottle neodymium magnet spintronic lower-tech device.

Apparently if you pour water in one 2-L bottle and pass it through the bottleneck connection with neodymium magnets and process it, it improves the water.

But is this scientifically proven through experimentation? I'm sure a lot of people scratch their heads at this and go is this psuedo-science spiritual crap coming back with a vengeance.

This technology is precisely the kind of cool things I'm interested in. They don't apply spirituality because they are unaware but scientifically speaking it makes sense.

Is this legitimate?

(Note I know there is some science behind it stating two digit percentage growth and a three digit amount of melons. I'd just like to know if this is something that should be on the forefront of scientific endeavors).

FancyMancy said:

Magnetised Water
9MoiZQC.jpg

Benefits to Plants

Benefits to People

What is Good Water?

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/231267992_Magnetized_Water_Science_or_Fraud

I doubt that it does anything to the water. This paper shows the result of a study in 2008 - no significant difference.
If it did do anything, there would have been actual papers and studies around that describe those effects in a scientific way. Maybe someone finds them?

Structured water such as Hydroxide (H3O2) takes less than a second to deconstruct. This makes it nearly impossible to digest and receive any health benefits. A Jewish company called Aquanity is promoting the Hexagonal water to gain Shekels from the ignorant Goy.

When water freezes, it crystalizes into an open hexagonal form, which is natures solid mass of the element water. If Hydroxide has an hexagonal shape, then that means Hydroxide doesn't exist as liquid form. It is not dense enough. A denser and heavier version/isotope of water is called Deuterium Oxide (D2O), aka, Heavy Water.

There are also claims that states Hydroxide is what gives the cells the negative charge they have. This is highly inaccurate and false. This has to do with the ions potassium and sodium movement in and out the cells, not hydroxide.

There are other claims such as fruit containing Hydroxide, supposedly this is why fruit is so hydrating and nutritious. This is just a load of crap. Yes, fruit is hydrating and nutritious due to the containment of minerals and vitamins that makes it easier for the cells to absorb the nutrients. Not because of Hydroxide.

This is just how I see it anyway. One can do lots of measures to improve ones overall health through simpler means than Hydroxide.

Gear88 said:
But is this scientifically proven through experimentation?

Is this legitimate?
NinRick said:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/231267992_Magnetized_Water_Science_or_Fraud

I doubt that it does anything to the water. This paper shows the result of a study in 2008 - no significant difference.
If it did do anything, there would have been actual papers and studies around that describe those effects in a scientific way. Maybe someone finds them?
I have more to share about this, along the lines of the other names of it, as I mentioned above. For now, here's this -

FancyMancy said:
Bizarre fourth state of water discovered
26/04/2016

You already know that water can have three states of matter - solid, liquid and gas, but scientists at the Oak Ridge National Lab (ORNL) have discovered that when it's put under extreme pressure in small spaces, the life-giving liquid can exhibit a strange fourth state known as tunnelling. The water under question was found in super-small six-sided channels in the mineral beryl, which forms the basis for the gems aquamarine and emerald. The channels measure only about five atoms across and function basically as cages that can each trap one water molecule. What the researchers found was that in this incredibly tight space, the water molecule exhibited a characteristic usually only seen at the much smaller quantum level, called tunneling.

Basically, quantum tunnelling means that a particle, or in this case a molecule, can overcome a barrier and be on both sides of it at once – or anywhere between. Think of rolling a ball down one side of a hill and up another. The second hill is the barrier and the ball would only have enough energy to climb it to the height from which it was dropped originally. If the second hill was taller, the ball wouldn't be able to roll over it. That's classical physics. Quantum physics and the concept of tunnelling means the ball could jump to the other side of the hill with ease or even be found inside the hill – or on both sides of the hill at once.

"In classical physics the atom cannot jump over a barrier if it does not have enough energy for this", ORNL instrument scientist Alexander Kolesnikov tells Gizmag – Kolesnikov is lead authour on a paper detailing the discovery published in the April '22 issue of the journal Physical Review Letters(http://journals.aps.org/prl/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevLett.116.167802)(https://archive.ph/E8uW6), but in the case of the beryl-trapped water his team studied, the water molecules acted according to quantum – not classical – laws of physics. "This means that the oxygen and hydrogen atoms of the water molecule are 'delocalised' and therefore simultaneously present in all six symmetrically-equivalent positions in the channel at the same time", says Kolesnikov. "It's one of those phenomena that only occur in quantum mechanics and has no parallel in our everyday experience."

By using neutron-scattering experiments, the researchers were able to see that the water molecules spread themselves into two corrugated rings, one inside the other. At the centre of the ring, the hydrogen atom, which is one third of the water molecule, took on six different orientations at one time. "Tunnelling among these orientations means the hydrogen atom is not located at one position, but smeared out in a ring shape", says a report in the online news journal Physics.

"This discovery represents a new fundamental understanding of the behaviour of water and the way water utilises energy", says ORNL co-authour Lawrence Anovitz. "It's also interesting to think that those water molecules in your aquamarine or emerald ring – blue and green varieties of beryl – are undergoing the same quantum tunnelling we've seen in our experiments."

Because the ORNL team discovered this new property of water but not exactly why and how it works, Anovitz also says that the finding is sure to get scientists working to uncover the mechanism that leads to the phenomenon. Kolesnikov adds that the discovery could have implications wherever water is found in extremely tight spaces such as in cell membranes or inside carbon nanotubes. The following video from ORNL provides more details on the discovery.

Bizarre 4th state of water 'discovered'? ORLN researchers discovered 4th state of water molecule?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/OC3RAKMsECJs
https://archive.ph/TUadq
Darkpagan666 said:
A Jewish company called Aquanity is promoting the Hexagonal water to gain Shekels from the ignorant Goy.
I typed this next paragraph - and everything* below, in fact - before I read your reply. (I tend to make comments on articles.)

I noticed the flatter hair at first - which was secondary to noticing the face and mannerisms and comportment, but when I watched it again just now, before posting just now, I also noticed something from behind... :roll:

Readers, including to the two *(now 3!) members I am replying to, of course - please look for the numerology in this! The video I uploaded, with the comments, was 6:06 in total, but on Bitchute it shows it as 6:05. There are also other 6s in this - i.e. 'hexagonal'. I'll let you notice any others.

See Also -
A simple search for "hexagon" shows these -

Clean energy manufacturer to expand in Carroll County, add 100 jobs - bizjournals.com
Hexagon's Leica BLK2FLY named one of TIME's Best Inventions of 2022 - benzinga.com
Head of supply in at Hexagon Leasing - insidermedia.com
Hexagon Purus selected by CaetanoBus as preferred supplier of high-pressure hydrogen fuel systems for fuel cell transit buses - yahoo.com
Autocar, LLC Integrates Hexagon Agility's Blue iQ into Smart Display - benzinga.com

all recent articles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back