Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

can somebody explain this?

CaspianTheDreamer said:

The original word was probably something like "evil" and they just mistranslated it, whether on purpose or not. It is not really worth your time to ponder this, unless you are attempting to counter it.

In a broader sense, if Adolf was Christian convinced he was fighting Satan, then he would've picked a Christian symbol for his party, not a Pagan symbol, as well as Pagan runes and so on.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=391204 time=1664584545 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

The original word was probably something like "evil" and they just mistranslated it, whether on purpose or not. It is not really worth your time to ponder this, unless you are attempting to counter it.

In a broader sense, if Adolf was Christian convinced he was fighting Satan, then he would've picked a Christian symbol for his party, not a Pagan symbol, as well as Pagan runes and so on.

But wasnt Adolf a Satanist? Why would he use that word like that if he followed Satan?.... idk maybe im overthinking this but i actually do want to counter this as you said. Which is why im very precise on what i say so that i dont give an excuse to ppl.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Read here for debunking these christian arguments about Hitler being christian
https://joswiki.org/index.php/Adolf_Hitler

CaspianTheDreamer said:
But wasnt Adolf a Satanist? Why would he use that word like that if he followed Satan?.... idk maybe im overthinking this but i actually do want to counter this as you said. Which is why im very precise on what i say so that i dont give an excuse to ppl.

Correct, so I am thinking that the video itself was simply not correct about what Adolf actually said. Maybe someone who speaks German can clarify what he said exactly.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

Hitler was a Satanist and there is plenty of evidence. Ernst Schertel was a German author and occultist who wrote a book titled 'Magic: History, Theory and Practice' which was a very in-depth book on the occult. He sent Hitler a dedicated copy which survived.

Hitler made over 60 annotations on the book and marked various passages, such as, "'Satan' is the creative, value-setting and value-increasing principle... Satan is the fertilizing, destroying/constructing warrior... He who does not have the demonic seed within himself will never give birth to a magical world... The mass of today lives only materially, but not with the body, it feels only intellectually but not with the soul... Only the magician is therefore able to learn something from historical symbols, only he is able to interpret life forms which have faded away... Satan is the beginning... Satan is in everything that lives and appears, he acts in the last tenderest beam of light of the last star..."

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:

The nazis were also facing a very xitan population and they had to wear a mask in public at times and this included Hitler. In order for people to be receptive to them, they could not reveal everything at once. Ther is overwhelming evidence that in private and in secret talks the exact opposite of xnity and other things were conveyed to one another, and the nazis knew very well that jews were never of Satan.

I am certain that if the third Reich would have won the war, the truth of everything would have been revealed to the public bit by bit. If I recall correctly baptism was also replaced with a pagan ritual instead.

Blackdragon666 [JG said:
" post_id=391383 time=1664654855 user_id=19170]
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

Hitler was a Satanist and there is plenty of evidence. Ernst Schertel was a German author and occultist who wrote a book titled 'Magic: History, Theory and Practice' which was a very in-depth book on the occult. He sent Hitler a dedicated copy which survived.

Hitler made over 60 annotations on the book and marked various passages, such as, "'Satan' is the creative, value-setting and value-increasing principle... Satan is the fertilizing, destroying/constructing warrior... He who does not have the demonic seed within himself will never give birth to a magical world... The mass of today lives only materially, but not with the body, it feels only intellectually but not with the soul... Only the magician is therefore able to learn something from historical symbols, only he is able to interpret life forms which have faded away... Satan is the beginning... Satan is in everything that lives and appears, he acts in the last tenderest beam of light of the last star..."

It is amazing when you think how much knowledge they gained in a era when communications were not so advanced. I think they dreamed to see the days when a tool like the internet could spread so much informations. We have a duty to them

Shadowcat said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:

The nazis were also facing a very xitan population and they had to wear a mask in public at times and this included Hitler. In order for people to be receptive to them, they could not reveal everything at once. Ther is overwhelming evidence that in private and in secret talks the exact opposite of xnity and other things were conveyed to one another, and the nazis knew very well that jews were never of Satan.

I am certain that if the third Reich would have won the war, the truth of everything would have been revealed to the public bit by bit. If I recall correctly baptism was also replaced with a pagan ritual instead.

yes.....ugh damn why didnt i think of that. its like i knew but i forgot... must keep up with the AoPs..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back