Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the best way to manage bad aspects ?

HiperX

Hi there . I am looking for a solution for my bad aspects and placements with Saturn.

Asking this because we will have great time to do Venus planetary square for a month.
I was looking for a spell to attract a great partner to me and I just found out that I have strong emphasis between Saturn and Venus, with Mercury is the same (both semi-sextile with Saturn) and both are in "not good" Sign Pisces.

What can I do to deal with these aspects ?
Make a Sun square when it will be on a good sign and affirm that "bad bad" Saturn not affecting my other planets ?
OR take the spiritual Venus square then Mercury (cant take both same time) to affirm that negative side of the planets not affecting me ..
OR there is a working with Saulo for transits(influences) or a Freeing the soul working with Munka..

So there is a multiple ways to do this , but I don't know what to do firstly. Target two planets or just Saturn?
Maybe go for the Venus square with a good affirmation (for a better energies in the chart) and target (work on) the Saturn with a working ?

It could be the answer for my question on the end . I'm just curious if things work this way , what is your opinion ?

HiperX said:
Hi there . I am looking for a solution for my bad aspects and placements with Saturn.

Asking this because we will have great time to do Venus planetary square for a month.
I was looking for a spell to attract a great partner to me and I just found out that I have strong emphasis between Saturn and Venus, with Mercury is the same (both semi-sextile with Saturn) and both are in "not good" Sign Pisces.

What can I do to deal with these aspects ?
Make a Sun square when it will be on a good sign and affirm that "bad bad" Saturn not affecting my other planets ?
OR take the spiritual Venus square then Mercury (cant take both same time) to affirm that negative side of the planets not affecting me ..
OR there is a working with Saulo for transits(influences) or a Freeing the soul working with Munka..

So there is a multiple ways to do this , but I don't know what to do firstly. Target two planets or just Saturn?
Maybe go for the Venus square with a good affirmation (for a better energies in the chart) and target (work on) the Saturn with a working ?

It could be the answer for my question on the end . I'm just curious if things work this way , what is your opinion ?
I have difficult saturn contacts with moon and venus, and some transcendental planets in the mix too. Some of these are in a bad sign.

If you think saturn is the root of problems for you then you should focus on it, but I don't think a semi sextile is significant enough for that to be the case. The aspect is probably beneficial and grounding since mercury and venus are in the sign of pisces.

Why not try the love spell and see what happens?

HiperX said:

Your main options are to either focus a freeing energy onto a specific planet, or on a specific problem (which may encompass many areas of your soul).

Alternatively, if you do "additive" style workings, such as planetary squares or "normal" mantra workings, then this will also push through negative karma as well. However, for removing negative karma, the most efficient method is to use energies which have removal properties, such as Munka, Ansuz, or Thurisaz.

Generally, you should focus on your biggest problems first. For most people, this includes areas of wealth/free time or Satanic productivity, with emotional problems or other trauma coming close behind.

In your case, you can try the Venus Square because it is available now. This is because the opportunity is available now and will efficiently generate energy. There is also not a good opportunity to start a Munka working until later. The Saturn energy will prove to be an obstacle, but the Mercury won't be nearly as bad, so don't worry too much about its influence on Venus.

A Sun Square can be used for karma removal, but a Sun Square is also useful for empowering as well. My recommendation would be to use this when the Sun is not in its home signs, such as in Sagittarius. This would still be powerful, but would allow you to save the Sun in Leo/Aries for empowerment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back