Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advice for Staying Committed?

sublimestatanist

Hello everybody.

I have a very silly question as I (in theory) know the answer. Still, it's hard sometimes.

I keep struggling to maintain my spiritual progress and very often start, stop and start again.

A part of me wishes to put my all into it yet at the same time I can't help but feel a sense of nihilism given my upbringing and life experience.

I was diagnosed with mental disabilities (autism, mild OCD) which I feel I've overcame yet I feel I didn't get a normal school life experience and had to catch up later in life.

Additionally, I was born very premature (with oxygen deprivation and a hernia) and I generally have poor digestive health, sex problems (slight ED) and irregular sleep patterns. For this I'm hoping to visit a doctor soon to get a referral.

Have any of you had health problems that made you feel inadequate?

To me I feel as though I'm incapable of attaining the perfect body (abs, etc) while other people are just born with those traits.

I guess the main point to my question is - does one need a perfect body to successfully open the soul and rise their kundalini?

Thanks for your time everyone and hail Satan!! <3

sublimestatanist said:
I guess the main point to my question is - does one need a perfect body to successfully open the soul and rise their kundalini?

Thanks for your time everyone and hail Satan!! <3

Playing the genetic lottery sucks, you've been dealt a bad hand, but nothing that will prevent you from success in the spiritual path. You don't need to have an absolutely perfect body, just one that functions well enough. Many ailments will get much better or outright disappear as you advance.

And you didn't mention any spinal problems which tend to be the hardest to resolve and can prevent you from doing certain practices.

We perfect ourselves through our own strength, few are "perfect in every way" here.

Stay strong, you've got this!

sublimestatanist said:

What you describe can be resolved through continuous transformative effort. For feelings of inadequacy, it cannot be understated to work with solar or martian energies here.

A perfect body is not necessary to open the soul, but over time it will become more important. Yet, this is something that everyone will face as they work on their advancement.

For matters of consistent spiritual effort, you must use runes like Nauthiz to instill discipline and consistency, and runes like Sowilo to instill optimism and drive in your spiritual routine. Doing this would be the first priority, because all other workings require stability to succeed.

As much as it is hard to simply accept this, you must do your best to look past these things. Depending on how much energy you can put forth towards these problems, they will become a thing of your past. But, you cannot let them throw you off your advancement.

Anyone who fails to understand this and would instead make you feel bad is simply ignorant. That is because they don't know our true potentials. From the perspective of you raising your Kundalini and becoming a God, this period of your childhood will be like a small time of trouble and nothing more.

sublimestatanist said:
To me I feel as though I'm incapable of attaining the perfect body (abs, etc) while other people are just born with those traits.
I can't give advice, but some cool words came to mind when I read this part.

What is better? To be born strong, or to overcome your weakness through great effort?

It can take a while to get it going in this path for some people. All you need to do is stay consistent and like it was already recommend to work in being consistent. I didn't know at the time that I could work with Sowilo and Nauthiz to help me out back then so I took a longer than it should of. Take advantage of knowing where you can start and trust you me it'll get better for you over time as long as you do what you need to do.

sublimestatanist said:
I keep struggling to maintain my spiritual progress and very often start, stop and start again.

A part of me wishes to put my all into it yet at the same time I can't help but feel a sense of nihilism given my upbringing and life experience.
To build a sense of success one needs to work with progressions. In other words, doing something easy and incrementally increasing the difficulty. Take void meditation for example. You start with two sessions per day, two minutes each. Over time you increase the amount of time per sessions, and perhaps even add sessions, time permitting. Applying the same principle to other practices is the way to build yourself. This will ensure that you will not overwhelm yourself and that you ease into consistency. When the amount of effort seems too easy, you add some more. It will be very tentative - you have to sense what and how much to add by yourself cautiously.

It's noteworthy that being consistent with not enough stimulus is better that on-off practicing, at least in terms of conditioning your mind to the idea of constant evolmement and actually doing it. So, do not worry if you do not hit what could be called "optimal amount" of things to do. Instead look for opportunities to stack upon stack of successes, even small ones. Eventually small ones will make larger wholes.

sublimestatanist said:
Have any of you had health problems that made you feel inadequate?

Health problems do have this psychological effect, for the time of the disease or for the time of adaptation, of course. On the other side, this creates also a pattern of behavior, and this can be sometimes an excuse, as manifested either by emotional stress, depreciating thoughts.

But the body, as well as the mind and soul do have cycles, as life has them. From the dark, soon in the light. A focus on this understanding might help you in any life situation, there is a time of death, there is a time for life, like the seasons. Once the death has passed, life must emerge. In your case, ask yourself, does this "death", problem, passed? or at least the critical event of it? If yes, then you must create the cycle of birth and passion, joy for life.

The creation in itself, as we are chronological, material beings primarily as our focus of consciousness, things must have a start and an end. So for you to move on this scale of happiness, fulfillment, advancement, you must start it and entertain it everyday.

To put in perspective the macro scale of life, and that can produce a strong sense of direction to you now, is to understand your place physically in the universe, which is the space of the material. To which we are crushed by insane amounts of space and material manifestation. And the other understanding is that of time, on which you only consciously access to your years of life, and more will you know for the time of your fate and age. In any way, be it even you live 200 years now, it is nothing, and us collectively sum to nothing in rapport to the bigger scale of things.

Based on the above mental rundown, and you now and your goals of this material blessed life. What do you have to do?
Yes, you go discover the world etc. You feed the need of fulfillment, but up to a point of old age and unknown. After you pass away you do it again and again.

The single, most important aspect of our lives as humans is the ability and the actual reality of accessing the spiritual and advancing. By meditating we use capacities that we do not yet understand, and those capacities of our soul and brain are tied into the micro of the Universe, by the quantum level.

In the micro of things, the particles and beyond of what you are, contain infinitely the same space that applies to the macro of the universe, and in the same way you have been informed about the outer, you posses it inside, not only as the space of it, but also of the potential of it.

You, a walking universe, full of life, with consciousness, reflex of nature, seed of the Gods and infinite chances and promises by the Gods, have to only understand yourself, and your direction. If you do this, you will find pleasure and ecstasy to get and tap into your power, into meditation, to connect to the Gods, to everything.

When you were a kid, or have loved someone sexually, or have had a child as yours, you understand, that the ecstatic and the most beautiful potent aspect of life, is that in the connection. In this way we do connect to the Gods, as that is creating and establishing relation, and that is reality, happiness and a whole universe, being the space infinitely large.

The main idea of this is to seek the profound for these sacred actions, such as meditation, such as workings, such as warfare. Being that we are to do them everyday, this might make it look artificial for a small second to the mental, and then intrusive thought and excuses pile up to make you comfortable in the discomfort of unfulfilled life.

Do you have a bad hand at genetics, at fate, suffering and pain? All the more reasons, power, hunger and profoundness to achieve and WANT to meditate. Do ask yourself, and look inwards. If you were full of food now, full of pleasure, full of comfortable of the most refined, you would not seek anything else or more. In this way drugs destroy peoples lives and are happy to be drugged on the streets. That druged person is and was more happy than you all your life, yet has the most destroyed life.

So do take responsibility of your body, of your health, of your thought of your emotions. Set yourself to the real fulfillment of life, which is the Satan, and embark into the journey. Battle the feelings and discomfort and do these sacred deeds to yourself everyday. In little time, a few months, this won't be a problem anymore.

Beautiful reply.

I wanted to write something in the same context but Blitzkreig writing about being transformative made me not want to since that pretty much summed up what I wanted to say and I don't think I would of written it as clear and nice as you did. Hopefully one day I can express a message as good as you though :D

What you write is definitely the way I've been doing to make me be consistent. Having it in my conscious and subconscious how important all of this is to the point it's stuck in me now. Not everything but at least the meditations and workings. I Was still working on having this view for yoga and it's been working. Comprehending your reply is going to help me more now so thank you. :)

hailourtruegod said:

Beautiful reply.

I wanted to write something in the same context but Blitzkreig writing about being transformative made me not want to since that pretty much summed up what I wanted to say and I don't think I would of written it as clear and nice as you did. Hopefully one day I can express a message as good as you though :D

What you write is definitely the way I've been doing to make me be consistent. Having it in my conscious and subconscious how important all of this is to the point it's stuck in me now. Not everything but at least the meditations and workings. I Was still working on having this view for yoga and it's been working. Comprehending your reply is going to help me more now so thank you. :)

Thank you, Yoga will give freedom for your power to manifest, and also in a special way, it makes you be able to influence from the inner space, the outer space. It expands the body of energy in you, makes it free and functional. Definitely necessary for real magicians.

NakedPluto said:

I am overjoyed and grateful to you and everyone for your profound and insightful messages.

Overall it seems easy to become lost in simple problems and lose sight of the bigger aspect of things.

The points regarding yoga and the importance of having a healthy spine also speak strongly to me. To this point it comes as no surprise to me that the pharma cartels and allopathic medicine continue to destroy our health while osteopathy, naturopathy and homeopathy are disparaged on all mainstream sources as "quackery" and such.

I've always done stretches on my back and neck since I was a kid and at 31 years I'm glad I started. This was always something intuitive to me. I've never seen a chiropractor but I think it's something that could be beneficial.

I will focus on improving myself from the inside out before seeking external remedies. It is so true that our mental, emotional and spiritual state shape our environment (body, aura and general atmosphere).

I'll keep thinking about the long-term and I'm sure things will go positively for me.

I truly and thankful I wasn't dealt a worse hand in life which many are, and my heart goes out to these beautiful humans that are subjected to such perverse cruelty.

The way people are physically disfiguring themselves to become something their not has been the most sad things I think I've experienced facing in my lifetime.

For these people it would be extremely difficult to recover, but I'm sure it's not impossible. Through Satan and ourselves I'm certain we can face odds that would otherwise be unsurmountable.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=391139 time=1664556868 user_id=21286]
sublimestatanist said:

Thank you so much Blitzkreig. :)

I didn't know that about Nauthiz and Sowillo. I'll definitely use them consistently in my meditation.

I have one question though. How do you use runes? Are they something you vibrate while in void meditation prior to doing workings?

sublimestatanist said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=391139 time=1664556868 user_id=21286]
sublimestatanist said:

Thank you so much Blitzkreig. :)

I didn't know that about Nauthiz and Sowillo. I'll definitely use them consistently in my meditation.

I have one question though. How do you use runes? Are they something you vibrate while in void meditation prior to doing workings?

It follows the principle of raising energy, then programming and directing it.

So, I start by simply chanting the mantra while doing my best to focus on its creation within my soul. Once I hit the required amount, then I stop and do the affirmations whilst simultaneously visualizing the process, as well as afterwards. Meditating on the energy itself can also aid your sensory perception, but don't let that interrupt the programming of the energy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back