Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can the Agni mantra cause an excess of fire and an imbalance between yin and yang energies?

Wotanwarrior

I have been using for months this mantra on my chakras and aura because is a powerful cleanser with this affirmation "my aura is totally and completely clean and free of all dross and negative energy" "all my chakras are completely clean and free of all dross and negative energy" and I was wondering if this mantra can cause an excess of fire and imbalances between yin and yang energy.

Wotanwarrior said:
I have been using for months this mantra on my chakras and aura because is a powerful cleanser with this affirmation "my aura is totally and completely clean and free of all dross and negative energy" "all my chakras are completely clean and free of all dross and negative energy" and I was wondering if this mantra can cause an excess of fire and imbalances between yin and yang energy.

It depends what you are using it for. In this case, it is being used just for cleaning, not for interacting with the elemental composition of your soul.

If you were, for some reason, leaving it on your soul, or attempting to balance solely with Agni, then these are more likely scenarios that could create excess fire. In this case, you would notice the symptoms. It is not like you would go a year without knowing something was wrong.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390732 time=1664356500 user_id=21286]
Wotanwarrior said:

It depends what you are using it for. In this case, it is being used just for cleaning, not for interacting with the elemental composition of your soul.

If you were, for some reason, leaving it on your soul, or attempting to balance solely with Agni, then these are more likely scenarios that could create excess fire. In this case, you would notice the symptoms. It is not like you would go a year without knowing something was wrong.

Yes, it was causing me to over fire a continued use of this mantra, my GD finally told me to replace it with Surya.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back