Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus Square???

Havoc

Hello brothers and sisters, Last August right before the time to do the Sun square I came accost a fantastic post with the many possible options for affirmations, a menu of sorts.

With the Venus square coming up I would like some recommendations on what can be done, I know that the wording has to be vary precise for a working and would rather not have to wing it.

My friend is vary interested in finding love and I'm after awaking my astral senses or improving my energy in the best way for me.

Havoc said:
Hello brothers and sisters, Last August right before the time to do the Sun square I came accost a fantastic post with the many possible options for affirmations, a menu of sorts.

With the Venus square coming up I would like some recommendations on what can be done, I know that the wording has to be vary precise for a working and would rather not have to wing it.

My friend is vary interested in finding love and I'm after awaking my astral senses or improving my energy in the best way for me.
Affirmations: How you want + what you want + the package being in present tense

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back