Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Will Death Magic be ruined?

StyleCoin

I am currently performing death magic to destroy a certain person who caused me extreme humiliation and suffering, but soon I will be traveling by bus to another state, I will not be able to complete the 40 days, will the magic cause any harm to this person even if it is not for 40 days?

StyleCoin said:
I am currently performing death magic to destroy a certain person who caused me extreme humiliation and suffering, but soon I will be traveling by bus to another state, I will not be able to complete the 40 days, will the magic cause any harm to this person even if it is not for 40 days?

Yes. All workings will have an influence even if the 40 day milestone is not completed. In our case, this is just a marker that we know is useful for permanence, such as for positive transformations.

In regards to a death spell or curse, the energy will harm them regardless, since it just a totally destructive process. The actual magnitude of this harm is based on your power vs their power.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=390673 time=1664334165 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:

Yes. All workings will have an influence even if the 40 day milestone is not completed. In our case, this is just a marker that we know is useful for permanence, such as for positive transformations.

In regards to a death spell or curse, the energy will harm them regardless, since it just a totally destructive process. The actual magnitude of this harm is based on your power vs their power.

Thank you very much for the answer, I am relieved now. :)

StyleCoin said:
Exactly what sort of punsihment or revenge workings and various methods do u know that can be performed on your enemies?

StyleCoin said:

Why won't you be able to complete it? Will it be because you can't continue the working, or because you can't continue it within 24 hours? If it's the latter then you should know that you don't need to do it within 24 hours, I believe it can be up to 36 hours. It's not recommended because it will *slightly* weaken it, but in emergency situations it's necessary. Also, if you are comfortable with it, could you give the results of the spell? Again only if you're comfortable with sharing it, I just want to know what to expect with stronger "curses" as I've only really tested weak tests on random people to see their effects.

ApolloAbove [JG said:
" post_id=466404 time=1696618456 user_id=71402]
Heads up, StyleCoin has not been active on the forum since 2022, as seen in their profile.

So I would not expect any response from them.

Now I'm able to recover my account.
🤙🤙😎

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back