Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

experiences with Buer

Kramer said:
Has anyone here had any experience with Buer? Could you tell me?

I know Buer very well. He is a very caring and loving God. Buer really takes care of those who stand him close. He got your back!

Buer is the first of the Gods who I interacted with, and he has been with me through all of my lifetimes. I cannot describe how much I care for Buer. Whenever I am in doubt or feel down, I know I can count on him. His humor is spot on too! I don't know how many times he have taken his time to just put something on the table (figure of speech), that have knocked me over with laughter. He have also touched me to tears by his kindness and grace. He have even protected me from enemies and dangerous situations.

He have also guided me a lot when it comes to meditation, the application of the mind, and revealed many secrets to me.

He is a God worth to befriend and have close in your life. He is a truly wonderful person!

HAIL BUER!!!

Darkpagan666 said:
Kramer said:
Has anyone here had any experience with Buer? Could you tell me?

I know Buer very well. He is a very caring and loving God. Buer really takes care of those who stand him close. He got your back!

Buer is the first of the Gods who I interacted with, and he has been with me through all of my lifetimes. I cannot describe how much I care for Buer. Whenever I am in doubt or feel down, I know I can count on him. His humor is spot on too! I don't know how many times he have taken his time to just put something on the table (figure of speech), that have knocked me over with laughter. He have also touched me to tears by his kindness and grace. He have even protected me from enemies and dangerous situations.

He have also guided me a lot when it comes to meditation, the application of the mind, and revealed many secrets to me.

He is a God worth to befriend and have close in your life. He is a truly wonderful person!

HAIL BUER!!!

I found out that he is my guardian.... but I am not able to communicate with him, I think

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back