Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Satanism Vs Other faiths

captainHowdy

Greetings ,

The purpose of this article is simple What makes Spiritual Satanism / Sanatan Dharma different from mainstream shit . The essence of SANATAN DHARMA / SPIRITUAL SATANISM is that there is One Truth and One Reality which is revealed in number of ways . This is the reason for this plurality in  Ancient Vedic dharma , Egyptian religion , Assyrian religion and so on . Different rishis , gurus , incarnations , gods , yogis , masters have delivered varied perspectives about the one truth . i.e. attaining higher state of consciousness and be like God which is the true intention of Satan that we become like Gods . He wants us to progress ! Such vast number of gods and goddesses simply represents infinite diversity of creation . Because our Gods love diversity see so many races millions of them , of plants of animals and so on !

There aint any "One size fits for all " approach in Spirituality as in what could work for one , cant necessarily work for all given we all are individuals but consistency in meditations , devotion and honesty towards Satan and his Gods is important and has to be followed strictly. Abrahamic faiths on the other hand are basically Salvation Theologies which means that everyone needs to be saved from an eternal punishment in Hell which in my opinion is a topkek .

Both Islam and Christianity have exclusivity claim that unless you dont belong to their faiths you cant be saved . The concept of christianity is based  upon original sin meaning that our very nature from birth is innately sinful and atonement can only be found through faith in christ's death and resurrection .

Islam on the other hand says  that if you become moslem and believe in the revelation of muhammed you  will be saved from hell fire .

But what we SS follow is not a salvation theology and can be called Sanatana Dharma / Spiritual Satanism where spiritual practice is done to attain higher level of consciousness and elevate to higher plane of existence .
There is no concept of being saved from Hellfire . There is rather an idea that through yoga and meditation you can evolve over time and unite with God and or be like a God in your own sense. There is no division of world into this class of believers and non believers . Life as a Test Vs Life As an Experience Although we acknowledge there are various paths to Truth but not every path could be legitimate . If a religion incite violence terrorism and unrighteousness then obviously such path cannot be accepted and must be destroyed . Best example - Judaism and her bastardized continuation of Christfags and Shitlame

Truth for Abrahamic faiths is not a state that one can realize rather it is set of doctrines centered around historic personalities like Moses Jesus Abraham Muhammed David may eternal curse of Satan be upn them all ,and such . Over centuries these doctrines were discussed developed and consolidated . Eventually they were canonized into a set of texts that became Torah Bible and Quran . At some point they became state religion and now they are dominant faiths in the world - Christianity and islam .

But the reliance on historical events is critical for these faiths. For instance if it came to light that deeds  and message of Jesus is not as the Bible depicts then this Christian salvation theology will collapse .

Likewise if the Quran was found to have been compiled by many individuals and not the prophet Muhammed then Islam as a Salvation theology would also fall apart .

Santan Dharma and or Spiritual Satanism do not rests on historic events , the goal is to attain higher state of consciousness through Spiritual Practices like Power Meditations , Yoga , Tantra etc .

Abrahamic faiths state that there is only one life as a result there is urgency to have all sins and all merits accounted for after death.There is so much justice and inequality in life and all of this needs be reconciled by the  "Day of Judgement" where God balances the scale of justice . On the other hand We SS aka spiritual satanists or Sanatan Dharmi know that the life we live is just one of the many stories our soul goes through i.e. The Law of Karma .

Abrahamic faiths also reject the idea that there is any kind of oneness of  the soul and God . hence it becomes easy for them to build this fake concept of eternal damnation in hell . We Spiritual satanists or Sanatan Dharmi knowing divine nature of soul do spiritual practice to attain a higher state of consciousness and realize the truth .

Hail Satan Hail All demon friends :)

Satan and our Gods are physical beings, who walked on Earth physically. In one sense, this is the maximum height, but in another - because we've been held back for a few thousand years - we are very low, currently. That is not a contradiction. Upon advancing, we will not "discard our bodies and evolve into a higher state of pure energy". All physical matter is energy, so we are energy already. That is what I meant by saying we're at the maximum already - there isn't any "evolving into balls of higher super-conscious energy". We need Physical Bodies, as well, and then our Brains and Minds can achieve higher consciousness or awareness, knowledge, and understanding. We can go and exercise expertise in a particular field or area, which each individual, in his or her own identity, prefers.

Spiritual Satanism is not a faith.
These links could help a bit -

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=770
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=259

captainHowdy said:
Such vast number of gods and goddesses simply represents infinite diversity of creation.
Sorry, but I must - the Star Trek Vulcans' IDIC states "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations", but there's more than 1 problem - Vulcans are "logical" only, not expressing emotions, until it suits a particular agenda, and Spock in particular is a parasitic, autistic jew. Notice the bulshit contradiction - infinite and diversity, yet all emotion is suppressed into nothing, so as to use their "logical" mind only; no intuition, sympathy, or warmth; infnite and combinations, yet there is no emotion; intuition; sympathy; warmth...and everyone has to adhere to the autism of the jew, and everything the jew Vulcan says is true, factual, and logical. Not everything can be answered with "logic".

I mentioned a paint pot analogy on the other forum, then on Twitter I saw a picture of it a few months later. It's not quite how I pictured it but it still works. The jew wants a lot of different colours (identities; individualites; ways of doing tings; ways of thinking; etc.) all mixed into one stinky, putrid, petrified (petrification in the sense that the jew is a sculptor and we cannot be our own selves) shit cesspit, which the jew can then drink up (harvesting our Souls for, and giving our Souls to, the jew's masters in exchange for materialistic crap). The Human (i.e. non-jew) Races have diversity already.

When I was in a christian youth conference, one of the preachers said that "jesus" wants a large, multi-coloured bride, and we are "his" bride. I am sure all the male "leaders" ignored that transvestism, as uncomfortable as they felt.

saved from an eternal punishment in Hell

Both Islam and Christianity have exclusivity claim that unless you dont belong to their faiths you cant be saved . The concept of christianity is based upon original sin meaning that our very nature from birth is innately sinful and atonement can only be found through faith in christ's death and resurrection.
Yes, that is due to the fact that we have free will, but then we didn't choose to be born, but at the same time we must be punished for being born into sin which we didn't choose and had no control over... "god" gave us this gift of life, that we must be punished for receiving - rather, being forced into - it. How lovely and caring and benevolent. What a true gentleman.

Both christianity and islam are 2 sides of the same jewish shekel coin. Our RTRs, specifically at the moment, but also any and all Satanic powers and magick, are smelting, tempering, hammering... The jew just stole our tools and appropriated our Blacksmiths.

FancyMancy said:
Upon advancing, we will not "discard our bodies and evolve
When did I say this ?

We need Physical Bodies, as well, and then our Brains and Minds can achieve higher consciousness or awareness, knowledge, and understanding. We can go and exercise expertise in a particular field or area, which each individual, in his or her own identity, prefers.

Where did I mention that we need no physical bodies?

Spiritual Satanism is not a faith.
I said its Sanatan Dharma . When did I say it being faith ?

Sorry, but I must - the Star Trek Vulcans' IDIC states "Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations", but there's more than 1 problem - Vulcans are "logical" only, not expressing emotions, until it suits a particular agenda, and Spock in particular is a parasitic, autistic jew. Notice the bulshit contradiction - infinite and diversity, yet all emotion is suppressed into nothing, so as to use their "logical" mind only; no intuition, sympathy, or warmth; infnite and combinations, yet there is no emotion; intuition; sympathy; warmth...and everyone has to adhere to the autism of the jew, and everything the jew Vulcan says is true, factual, and logical. Not everything can be answered with "logic".

>Hollywood Star Trek. I dont think this point holds relevance here uwu
Isnt there diversity in species of plants and animals, planets ? How does this become bullshit.

captainHowdy said:
When did I say this ?
Sorry, but I don't follow you everywhere and read what you write and type, nor listen to everything you say. I said it in this thread.

Where did I mention that we need no physical bodies?
I refer you to my reply at the top of this post.

I said its Sanatan Dharma . When did I say it being faith ?
In your title - "Spiritual Satanism Vs Other faiths".

>Hollywood Star Trek. I dont think this point holds relevance here uwu
Isnt there diversity in species of plants and animals, planets ? How does this become bullshit.
You said, "Such vast number of gods and goddesses simply represents infinite diversity of creation.". The jew steals; twists; perverts; and corrupts anything it can lay its hands on. (((The media))) is one of my argument points. The jew doesn't help people realise that diversity exists already; the jew just wants people to be the same non-diverse thing, with its own dissimilated stolen; twisted; perverted; corrupted "way" of "diversity" AKA (((diversity))). My reply and argument is relevant, and not bullshit, but the jew and its shit is relevant at the moment and is bullshit eternally. It becomes bullshit by (((jewishness))) and (((dissimilation))).

captainHowdy said:
Greetings ,

The purpose of this article is simple What makes Spiritual Satanism / Sanatan Dharma different from mainstream shit . The essence of SANATAN DHARMA / SPIRITUAL SATANISM is that there is One Truth and One Reality which is revealed in number of ways . This is the reason for this plurality in  Ancient Vedic dharma , Egyptian religion , Assyrian religion and so on . Different rishis , gurus , incarnations , gods , yogis , masters have delivered varied perspectives about the one truth . i.e. attaining higher state of consciousness and be like God which is the true intention of Satan that we become like Gods . He wants us to progress ! Such vast number of gods and goddesses simply represents infinite diversity of creation . Because our Gods love diversity see so many races millions of them , of plants of animals and so on !

I Understood your intended meaning and, I agree in the context of types of Demons and others and yes Realizing Goodhood is the objective in part, you serve Satan well by doing so indecently, SS serves life creation and evolution.

There aint any "One size fits for all " approach in Spirituality as in what could work for one , cant necessarily work for all given we all are individuals but consistency in meditations , devotion and honesty towards Satan and his Gods is important and has to be followed strictly.

SS is not a cookie cutter religion, nor traditional faith, and yes, in magic this is one of the first concept one learns. Adaptation and perceptual shifting to the desired outcome whole remaining true to the goal, and basic tenants, often employing ones chosen aesthetic as part of this. There is an element of science and applied technology in SS as well as aesthetics to enhance

Abrahamic faiths on the other hand are basically Salvation Theologies which means that everyone needs to be saved from an eternal punishment in Hell which in my opinion is a topkek .

Both Islam and Christianity have exclusivity claim that unless you dont belong to their faiths you cant be saved . The concept of christianity is based  upon original sin meaning that our very nature from birth is innately sinful and atonement can only be found through faith in christ's death and resurrection .[

They need saving from themselves. The reality of the salvation of Abrahamic faiths comes from pinching pennies at flea markets, and old well to do men cating catfood, while there pet looks on in horror, to save money...more than likely. Who am I kidding, they are probobly dog people.

You said, "Such vast number of gods and goddesses simply represents infinite diversity of creation.". The jew steals; twists; perverts; and corrupts anything it can lay its hands on. (((The media))) is one of my argument points.

I am aware uwu

IA13 said:
captainHowdy said:
I Understood your intended meaning and, I agree in the context of types of Demons and others and yes Realizing Goodhood is the objective in part, you serve Satan well by doing so indecently, SS serves life creation and evolution.

SS is not a cookie cutter religion, nor traditional faith, and yes, in magic this is one of the first concept one learns. Adaptation and perceptual shifting to the desired outcome whole remaining true to the goal, and basic tenants, often employing ones chosen aesthetic as part of this. There is an element of science and applied technology in SS as well as aesthetics to enhance

They need saving from themselves. The reality of the salvation of Abrahamic faiths comes from pinching pennies at flea markets, and old well to do men cating catfood, while there pet looks on in horror, to save money...more than likely. Who am I kidding, they are probobly dog people.

I have just utterly destroyed like 20 christians over a debate . I will post the snaps stay tuned xDD

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back