Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sanskrit: A Piece to The Puzzle of Perfection and Idealism

Sate Anki

I have a question for a person who is educated in the matter of language.  Is Sanskrit a Perfect Language?  And if so, is it the only one?  Is it language perfected?  Is it the 'best' language?  The First (and therefore, oldest)?

It is said that there is no original script for Sanskrit.  This is simply not true.  If I am not mistaken, Mageson has commented that The Tau Script, which is The Original Runic Script of Sanskrit (which he also mentioned was similar to Cuneiform) is the proper script for this Great Language of Sanskrit.

My three main questions and the three questions that I would definitely like answered are these:

#1. Is Classical Sanskrit from a JoS perspective The Absolute Best/Perfect Language and is it the only one with this title?
#2. Is The Tau Script absolutely The Best Script to be used with Sanskrit?  Is the Tau Script Perfect?  And if so, does it exist and is it available for me to study and use?
#3. Should Sanskrit be mandatory for all Gentiles to learn and speak?  Should only Caucasian people speak it?  Or should it not be mandatory?  Should there be any other languages ever used in The Golden Age, like German?

I have always had a passion for language and I also have a knack for being a perfectionist and an idealist.  This has led me on a course for the Perfect Language... so before I go searching, is this even possible?  Can you have the entire vocabulary with the best language/s with the best writing script/s for that/those language/s?  And is that alone, perfection, or am I missing something?  Is this impossible?  I am very serious about this. :) I am very curious and I eagerly await a response.  Thank you so much!  Ave Satanas!  (By the way, how do you say Hail Satan in Sanskrit?  I would really love to know!) :D

Sanskrit is a language based on universal sound-energy units called matrikas.
The 50 letters of the sanskrit alphabet are matrikas, and the original meaning of sanskrit words are based on the particular energetic qualities of the matrikas that form it.
For example the sound Jha creates a rush of energy and relates to water. Jhara in sanskrit means waterfall

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:
I'm not giving my card details to a stupid site so I can download one thing once for free and then cancel my subscription with them having my details. Can someone who has an account on there already share it for us? I tried downloading it but the .pdf was 99% incomplete, and using the web archive and archive.is doesn't do it properly, either.

Thanks.

Here you can find the book on mantra yoga by David Frawley: https://drive.google.com/open?
id=0B0s5tOFKF61KUXA5aVRKNGJkTVE

I also made this collection of links, thanks to a user who posted on the previous forums the link to a huge repository of books: https://pastebin.com/A7b4TLg2 This link is archived forever here: https://archive.fo/s5LHB

Awesome! Thanks a lot!! :D

After overlooking a bit the wonderful book about Yoga Mantras by David Frawley.

I wonder why the sacral chakra is associated with water & the bija mantra of water. (Vaṁ)
But on JOS the infos about the sacral chakra says it's of the Earth element.

Shining Sloth 666 said:
But on JOS the infos about the sacral chakra says it's of the Earth element.

That's a typo, as everywhere else on the JoS is lists Water for sacral. Read the page again, in the paragraph.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sacral_Chakra.html

"Its element is water and its metal is iron"

Sate Anki said:

I have a question for a person who is educated in the matter of language.  Is Sanskrit a Perfect Language?  And if so, is it the only one?  Is it language perfected?  Is it the 'best' language?  The First (and therefore, oldest)?

It is said that there is no original script for Sanskrit.  This is simply not true.  If I am not mistaken, Mageson has commented that The Tau Script, which is The Original Runic Script of Sanskrit (which he also mentioned was similar to Cuneiform) is the proper script for this Great Language of Sanskrit.

My three main questions and the three questions that I would definitely like answered are these:

#1. Is Classical Sanskrit from a JoS perspective The Absolute Best/Perfect Language and is it the only one with this title?
#2. Is The Tau Script absolutely The Best Script to be used with Sanskrit?  Is the Tau Script Perfect?  And if so, does it exist and is it available for me to study and use?
#3. Should Sanskrit be mandatory for all Gentiles to learn and speak?  Should only Caucasian people speak it?  Or should it not be mandatory?  Should there be any other languages ever used in The Golden Age, like German?

I have always had a passion for language and I also have a knack for being a perfectionist and an idealist.  This has led me on a course for the Perfect Language... so before I go searching, is this even possible?  Can you have the entire vocabulary with the best language/s with the best writing script/s for that/those language/s?  And is that alone, perfection, or am I missing something?  Is this impossible?  I am very serious about this. :) I am very curious and I eagerly await a response.  Thank you so much!  Ave Satanas!  (By the way, how do you say Hail Satan in Sanskrit?  I would really love to know!) :D

You should consider that before the flood there were probably other languages, which were older and didn't survive until today. Maybe an african click language is older than Sanskrit? I think too much history has been erased to answer those questions.

Also a thing to consider is that papyrus was expensive and only the best of that generation, who were trained for years in the art of calligraphy would write on it. They were very precise and artistic in their writing, no wonder the remaining ancient literature is beautiful!

Savitar said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Jum is a major mantra of Shiva, the hair of Shiva are the Jatta's.

Aum Haum Jaum Sah is also a mantra of Rudra, the fierce/warrior aspect of Shiva.

Can you tell me more about "Jaum"?

Several months ago I had a dream where I was vibrating this mantra but because of not having any prior knowledge of it, I got it confused with Gaum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back