Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don't Feed The Trolls

Ursa Minor

Website
www.mgtow.tv
I only know of two ways to get rid of trolls, set up a pay wall or train "troll slayers". It's been very firmly stated here at JoS that charging for the dissemination information, even as an option, is a complete no-go, so that only leaves the latter option. The latter isn't as difficult as it may seem, as any community of trusting individuals can readily identify "cloaked" enemies and flush them out.

Here's some advice on handling potential trolls. In case you feel someone may have attacked you, calm yourself and examine the offending post. Question this person, or if you think they're misinformed about something, educate them. If they answer your question with information you feel is misleading, ignore it or ask someone else with more experience on the subject.

If after educating them they proceed to personally attack you, this may be a troll, block or ignore them. I was actually trolled here recently as well, but having experienced being trolled both on and offline, I was able to tell I was being trolled. I channeled the emotions from my “broken ego” to focus on the situation. Instead of acting purely on emotions, which I'm sure this troll wanted me to do, I gave them more detail on the subject.

When they continued to nit-pick at my article and personally attack me, I ignored them. I'm here to learn and to teach, I don't care about my “reputation” relative to wining and losing arguments. That so called “rep” is what gets many people “taken down” by trolls.

If someone comes at you claiming they have their Kundalini serpent raised, yet they're being an arrogant asshole, it's very likely they're lying. Nobody can raise the Kundalini without meditation and or yoga, not even temporarily. Those who've actually managed to raise their serpent, or have had real spiritual experiences, tend to not be know-it-all's or showoffs. Those negative traits are of someone who is spiritually and mentally deranged, symptoms of a lack of metaphysical advancement.

This is why I say it's imperative that you read the content on the Joy of Satan main site. The core concepts posted on the main site, we repeat here on the forums. It may be we present them in our own personal writing styles, which may help more people understand, but it's still the same basic concepts. Proper self-education will make it more difficult for you to be trolled.

Don't feed the trolls, starve them of attention. Let their names fade out of existence, so you can live a more positive one.

Adding on to this, there are also those who I will call "loopers". These people come in to eat up time and resources by repeating the same questions and or subjects over and over, yet they never seem to learn anything. This is a form of spamming, just be aware. I'll be updating this thread as I see more tactics pop up.

Saw another tactic, I'll call it "mobbing". It's another way to incite drama by pretending to be on "someone's team". They may do this by highlighting errors of someone in an effort to cause infighting, then "join" whoever they think is on the "winning team". If the topic is not something the troll is proficient in, they may derail it instead by fear mongering in order to get the drama going.

FancyMancy said:
There will be no paywall. Information and knowledge is free.

The beginning was in reference to a post I made earlier about a "donor forum". The main goal of it was to stop trolls from being able to easily intercept newbies and stir up drama. I've already abandoned that idea since nobody here wants to do that. All I'm doing now is just documenting trolling tactics here, and hopefully those who need to see this thread will see it.

FancyMancy said:

Fancy, that’s why she said the latter of creating troll slayers was more of the outcome. You are a funny one brother.

Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Fancy, that’s why she said the latter of creating troll slayers was more of the outcome. You are a funny one brother.

Fancy may have been agreeing with me, his posts lack tactfulness. I'm a guy by the way, I just have strong feminine personality traits.

Ursa Minor said:
Ramier108666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Fancy may have been agreeing with me, his posts lack tactfulness. I'm a guy by the way, I just have strong feminine personality traits.

My apologies. I figured he was. It’s just his tact is silly

"REEEEers", although not exactly trolls, like to interject with their (((superior morality))) because they got butthurt by a Truthful post of an SS. These kike-lickers are typically delusional wimps that have their own personal hang-ups and are closed-minded. A true SS asks questions and is willing to learn, we're open but not doormats, we're prideful but not arrogant.

Another type of troll, similar to the "Loopers", is what I'll designate "Sobbies". These people come on here claiming to have a tragedy filled life or that "everyone here is wrong". They only seek pity for attention and or reputation destruction. When they seek the latter, they always claim that the solutions offered never work. If at any point they perceive you drew a line in the sand, they may lash out. Do not fall for their little temper tantrum, it's just a way to guilt trip you.

I'll share one too. Here is the topic I refer to: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78555

So you can see two recently registered accounts sharing something not entirely accurate and weird ideas. This is a subtle form of subversion and can be detected by recognizing their rhetoric and intentions.

This does happen from time to time, but it's rarer to witness another user "cleverly" agreeing with OP.

Henu the Great said:
I'll share one too. Here is the topic I refer to: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=78555

So you can see two recently registered accounts sharing something not entirely accurate and weird ideas. This is a subtle form of subversion and can be detected by recognizing their rhetoric and intentions.

This does happen from time to time, but it's rarer to witness another user "cleverly" agreeing with OP.

Interesting, if this is indeed a subversion attempt it's a rather "well planned" one. This would mean they made a "dummy" account years ago and used it for this purpose. One shows a creation year of 2022 and the other shows 2017, likely intended for faux credibility. I'm not doubting a team of trolls would do this, as government "intelligence" agencies do something similar.

I know the trolls would become more "clever" should they find this thread, but if we expose their actions it won't matter how many aliases they use. They're already becoming more of nuisance than a threat in my opinion.

I'm going to leave a link to the Yuri Bezmenov video here for newbies, it's linked in Satan's Library as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

https://satanslibrary.org/index.html

I don't think cutting off parts of animals for use in "dream catching" is Satanic.
Possible subversion attempt has been noted:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&p=403789#p403789

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back