Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

In relation to our war schedule : HPS Maxine Put extra energy into cleansing your Aura.

SShiva_fr

HPS Maxine's sermon from September 2018 on the occasion of the war program at the time of the enemy's yom kippur.

Yom Kippur, the most important Jewish holy day is from Tuesday the 18th at sunset to Wednesday the 19th at sunset.

This is when the enemy is strongest, because even non-observant Jews go to synagogue at this time.

Orthodox Jews perform their curses on gentiles using blood sacrifices, especially in the week before Yom Kippur.

I strongly recommend that everyone perform the Aura of Protection more than once a day after cleansing their souls.

Even for those who are new, if your astral vision is not that great, use the sensation. Ask Satan to send some Demons to pick up the cleansed dross from your soul and deliver it directly to the scum that sent it.

1. Visualize the bright light coming down into your head and pushing out all the dirt, grime, thought-forms [thought-forms can appear as pieces of dirt or for those who are advanced, you can see them as shapes, symbols, as elementals, or whatever]. Chains are obstacles and links.
This energy will be gray or black [as it builds up], and will become darker as it descends.

2. Visualize the bright light coming down through your throat, shoulders, chest, then stomach area, hips and all the way down to your feet, pushing all the dirt out of your aura and soul.

3. Move the dirt next to you, in a pile.

4. DO THIS THREE TIMES, steps 1 through 4. Continue to pile up the dirt.

5. When you are done, your aura and soul should be much brighter and cleaner. You can either have a demon take the energy and pass it on to the senders [especially if you are new], or you can visualize it moving away from you and towards the senders. Our gods have helpers that look like gargoyles.

6. Affirm 3 times:
My aura deflects and repels all negative energies, curses, bonds, ill will, thought forms and destructive energy directed at me and immediately returns them to the senders.

This should be done every day. But don't do your aura/soul cleansing for the very first time on an Empty Course Moon.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/VOID.html

Then, immediately afterwards, strengthen your protective aura.

1. Engage in the light and affirm at least three times, while feeling your aura:
"I am always safe, secure and protected at all times and in all ways."

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Link : https://groups-archive.org/viewtopic.php?t=12821&sid=01dadfb3c6b0ca56e5393ac418653a26

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back