Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Defending Idol Worship Against Abrahamic filth

captainHowdy

Abrahamic faiths hate idol-worship for a variety of reasons.

Let us examine the most dominant ones.

1. God has no idols. Hence idol-worship is a sin

– How are you so sure that God has no idols? Did God come and tell you? When, where? Do you have any video recording of the meeting? Or any other proof?

– I am sure you can’t answer above. Because apart from mental asylums, there are no other places in world where you would find people who have met God.

– Let us assume for a while that you are one of those rare mental cases who met God and verified His “non-idolness”. Did He then make you an Authorized Agent to snatch peace and happiness from lives of those who worship His idols? Can you show the exclusive Authorization Certificate that God gave you?

– Let us now assume further that despite you having never met God nor he sending you the Authorized Agent Certificate by courier, still idol-worship is sin. Then who is forcing you to worship idol? Worship whatever you want. Or don’t worship at all. Who is stopping you? But what right you have to hate others for what they believe?

Hate God if you indeed have to hate. He is to be blamed for not meeting you. Or hate the courier company which did not deliver your Authorization Certificate.

Don’t act like frustrated ’potency doctors’ whose 100% guarantee advertisements just make them a laughing stock !

Follow whatever you want to. Even advertise whatever you want to. But don’t hate people merely because they don’t hire your potency services.

2. But my Holy Book prohibits idol-worship. It says idol-worshippers are worst of creatures.

This raises many questions that you must answer.

– How do you know the book is indeed Holy? Did God come and tell you? Different parts of world have different popular ‘Holy Books’. How do you know yours alone is the right one?

– Did you read the ‘Holy Book’ yourself? Most ‘Holy Books’ are at least a thousand years old. The language is completely different from modern times. So people rely on translations. Who translated the book for you? Was it the ‘potency doctor’ or someone with a sharper mental aptitude? Is there a way for you to verify whether the translation is authentic? And whether the translation is exactly of the authentic Holy Book alone and not something else? Don’t simply accept it on basis of what the ‘potency doctor’ or his clients say.

If there is no clear foolproof easy way for any layman to verify the authenticity of Holy Book or its translation, it only means that God does not give the Holy Book too much of importance. So use it with a pinch of salt. Accept the fact that this is the way God wanted things to be.

– Your ‘potency doctor’ may fool you by claiming that this confusion is because God is testing your loyalty. If he indeed says so, better find a different doctor than risk your potency on such a quack.

Because, if indeed God is intelligent, He will give same test to all, and also define the syllabus of test before conducting the test. Ask your doctor to give a certified instruction-sheet for the test. I bet He will only try to scare you with divine punishments or entice you with luxuries. That is the tried and tested “carrot and stick” formula to control animals. Beware.

Use you head rather than take seriously unverified ‘potency’ claims of quacks. Follow your Holy Book or any book or their translations only to extent or in manner that it supports your own brain development. Or have fun as story books, fantasy tales etc

– If indeed idol-worshippers are worst of creatures, why did God make them in first place? Why did not God send everyone with entire Holy Book already etched in their brains?

3. You Holy Book also prohibits idol-worship. Why do you do that then?

If you are talking of Ancient Vedic / Egyptian Texts /, let me put very clear. They aint i based on fear of Hell or fondness of Heaven. It is a celebration of freedom. It encourages each individual to explore and choose his own path. Because eventually, each individual is master of his own destiny.

– More importantly, we dont worships idol in the way morons believe them to worship. They merely use idols as means for a higher goal. When they pray even in front of idol, they close their eyes and look inwards. Gods lies within each individual. Ultimate goal is to be completely at bliss with the divinity within. Different people adopt different ways to pull their thoughts inwards. To create idols is one of them.

– We are free to either go to temples, pray through idols, or meditate on formless God, or even be atheist. You can recommend your own best practices and strongly oppose prevalent ways of society. There is complete freedom. Nothing is mandatory. Everything is a recommendation. That is why SS is most rational and reasonable way of life.

There is no burqa, no restriction on how you dress, how you pray, what you study, whom you marry. You celebrate freedom and be responsible for society. We are law abiding !

But there is a big irony. Answer that first..

On one hand you say your book is right and mine is wrong. On other hand you quote my book to prove that your way is right. Why this double standard? Either accept that my books is right. In that case follow it. Else don’t quote it.On the top of that Satan guides us to straight path without a "book". He is not limited to any book.

Rise above the form. Follow the essence. The hatred against idol-worship has no basis whatsoever. It only leads you to greater and greater downfall.

Hail Satan Hail Gods of Hell !!!

The images of the Gods are yantra's that contain spiritual information and also installed to channel energies from the astral into the material in Hinduism and the ancient world as well.

One wonders about these statues, paintings, and pictures of "jesus" and "mary", etc., and as for catholicism, why they pray to "mary" when it is nothing but a lowly jew without any particular power, who is still also 'under' "jesus".

Both christianity and islam are polytheistic idol-worshipping anti-religions.

Based on the principle of identical structure, it should channel some of the power of the god and resonate/make a connection easier, image would work and signal. The act for the idol, is a symbolic show of affection and respect for the demon when unavailable to hug.

Never argue with a fanatic!! They hate heretics, but full pagans are ordered to kill!

They really think that by killing you they receive a huge reward. If they go to jail, it is only suffering for the minor sins they did in life, and after they die they would go straight to Heaven. If they fail to kill you it's still a reward, and if they die trying to kill you, they go directly to Heaven.

This is in their mind!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back