Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Historical Race mixing

NaziMan12

I always speculated that the Middle East would be white but that it had imported many blacks from near by Africa and also had asians probably from the Eastern asian warriors like Genghis Khan and the mongols they were probably soldiers for. Anyways here is a picture that shows a Black in Germany in the early 1700s. Was Hitler talking about blacks in Austria when he talked about the medley of races in Vienna? Quite possibly this could have been covered up as it could only benefit the belief that the Marxist-Democratic paradigm is some new utopian revolution/government. What do you guys think of the subject?

Elisabeth_Christine_of_Brunswick-Wolfenb%C3%BCttel

In the second chapter he meant gypsies and mixed slavs like the ones who were imported from the territories of former German areas.

However there were areas in the southern border where blacks were being imported as well just like in todays occupied Germany:

EB-7.png

s.jpg

When you want to show an image you must right click then "copy image's url".
350px-Auerbach_-_Empress_Elisabeth_Christine.jpg

NaziMan12 said:
I always speculated that the Middle East would be white but that it had imported many blacks from near by Africa and also had asians probably from the Eastern asian warriors like Genghis Khan and the mongols they were probably soldiers for. Anyways here is a picture that shows a Black in Germany in the early 1700s. Was Hitler talking about blacks in Austria when he talked about the medley of races in Vienna? Quite possibly this could have been covered up as it could only benefit the belief that the Marxist-Democratic paradigm is some new utopian revolution/government. What do you guys think of the subject?

Elisabeth_Christine_of_Brunswick-Wolfenb%C3%BCttel

The Talmud says that king Sennacherib of Assyria moved large masses of people from one place to another to get race mixed.

I oppose race mixing in all forms at all points, wheres and whens, its not pragmatic and inappropriate and dose not serve the design set forth. It is a crime agonist the highest kingdom.

Race mixing harms spirituality as well as destroys a people's physical identity. I remember reading somewhere mixed race people often have difficuly meditating, some even couldn't at all apparently.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet I recommend watching Muhammad Ali's stance on race mixing.

He is one of the few who spoke against it publicly as a celebrity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

Plus he delivers his message in a simple way.

Anne Flowers said:
If anyone hasn't seen it yet I recommend watching Muhammad Ali's stance on race mixing.

He is one of the few who spoke against it publicly as a celebrity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y693cSF7E

This video is so good!!!

Anne Flowers said:

The guy is smart enough to explain the natural laws! Gread words from his part :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back