Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Music Naked Pluto

Satan Truth 666

Hi, I listened to your music and i have the following questions for you:
-What genre is that?
- Some VST for use for produce something similar to your genre?
-Any tips? Im using FL STUDIO, there are any tutorial for this genre?

I don't know about the genre, it is a mix of many other genres. Avant-garde electronic industrial? :lol:

I only use Omnisphere and the whole Waves suite plugins. Trilian is also nice. You only need a good synthesizer and design your own sounds.

Always use the save new version. Buy external HDD and always backup. If you get exhausted ears let the project sit for days before you work on it again. On really important projects don't be afraid to work even years on it.

You don't need expensive equipment. Some monitors and good sound processing and that's it. Have at least 16GB of ram. Run FL in 64-bit when producing and when recording in 32-bit.

Mix while you create not at the end. Make a habit to make it sound very good since the first pattern is put down. Don't be afraid to change the sounds. Accidents makes the best music.

In regards to tutorials, yes learning online might save you even years of learning. But the greatest outcome comes when you learn and try and try and try. I never watched any tutorial. Learn the program and learn the flow of your creation.

Once this becomes a reflex, your creative vision will be easily made without hassle. I would advise against as well about music theory. My personal opinion is that music theory is an obstacle to music in all ways.

You can listen to classical music. Modern music is in reality a pattern of a few seconds of melody, with only nuance or flavor. Classically music contains in 3 minutes for example, tens if not hundreds of melodies or essence which can be a full song.

You have to understand that modern music while amazing, it is a downgrade in complexity of emotion and nuance. While it is more technological complex, therefore with potentially, it lack the complex layering of the classical. If you can touch that classical nuance with that of modern means, you have art.

Art is not wholly subjective. The subjective part of it that you must understand when creating, is that your creation must overwhelm you and long gone overcome you. You have to like it to the point of disbelief. Until then you are just searching. The objective part of it is that of essence, such as someone who hates it cannot deny the substance it has.

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:
Run FL in 64-bit when producing and when recording in 32-bit.
Can you explain to noob, thanks.

Up to FL Studio 20, FL had two exes one for 32 bit, which is capped at 4gb of ram, and one of 64-bit with better ram capacity. If you have samples or instruments with huge ram requirements the program will simply crash on 32-bit. Example Trilian Vst needs at least 6 GB of Ram. On the 64-bit version you can produce with big samples. This is the main difference and the other one is that on the 64-bit the recording process can have bugs/crashes. Depends also on your VSTs to be in the same category also audio drivers. I think in the pirated version in 64-bit you cannot even record.

Regardless even as a flow of creation, it is best to separate completely the producing and the recording with different projects and exports. One project with the instrumental, the other with the stems/waves and the vocal or other recordings.

If you don't have RAM, CPU or whatever, simply transform the instruments into mp3 or wav and replace them in the main project with a new version saved. You can do this manually and export by pattern/song while muting the other instruments.

I don't use the latest version of FL so I always had two versions of it.

NakedPluto said:
Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:
Run FL in 64-bit when producing and when recording in 32-bit.
Can you explain to noob, thanks.

Up to FL Studio 20, FL had two exes one for 32 bit, which is capped at 4gb of ram, and one of 64-bit with better ram capacity. If you have samples or instruments with huge ram requirements the program will simply crash on 32-bit. Example Trilian Vst needs at least 6 GB of Ram. On the 64-bit version you can produce with big samples. This is the main difference and the other one is that on the 64-bit the recording process can have bugs/crashes. Depends also on your VSTs to be in the same category also audio drivers. I think in the pirated version in 64-bit you cannot even record.

Regardless even as a flow of creation, it is best to separate completely the producing and the recording with different projects and exports. One project with the instrumental, the other with the stems/waves and the vocal or other recordings.

If you don't have RAM, CPU or whatever, simply transform the instruments into mp3 or wav and replace them in the main project with a new version saved. You can do this manually and export by pattern/song while muting the other instruments.

I don't use the latest version of FL so I always had two versions of it.
Okay, thank you very much Brother.

Powerofjustice said:

I don't know if you'd be into it, but there is an artist that makes sick music, I think the style is similar to yours, here are some of my favorites :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeHp5pPUPzI - Full Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6E8oBp-MjQ - Delusive Bunker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enkdOvhaYds - CHEMICAL BREW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faZEYN4KHx0 - Breath of a Serpent

Sorry for the late reply, I really like the first song, "Full Confession". Seems like a genuine artist, thank you for sharing.

I don't make music, though it seems super fascinating to me. It seems like coming up with something original is the biggest challenge, and putting whats in your head in a form that other can enjoy as well. One thing that's super trippy I do sometimes is play music in the shower, but its not loud enough to make out what the music actually is. Its hard to explain but basically I make a playlist of music I like (and that i've heard before) and play it so its barely audible due to the water rushing around me. Its the trippiest thing ever.

As I listen and try to make out what the song is, I swear my mind comes up with the craziest melodies, its like my mind is trying to guess the tune, but because its different and distorted because of the water rushing around me, it has nowhere to reference from so it comes up with completely new things. After about 10-15 seconds of that my mind eventually picks up on the song (since i've heard it before) and fills in the rest so I have to skip to the next track if I want to go again. Though putting what i've heard into a digital media seems quite impossible for me, and would take many years of practice. I suppose you can do this in many different ways, if the music source is really far away or echoed through something, it really gets the mind going.

Try it some time, its hilarious the first time it happens.

Powerofjustice said:

I don't make music, though it seems super fascinating to me. It seems like coming up with something original is the biggest challenge, and putting whats in your head in a form that other can enjoy as well. One thing that's super trippy I do sometimes is play music in the shower, but its not loud enough to make out what the music actually is. Its hard to explain but basically I make a playlist of music I like (and that i've heard before) and play it so its barely audible due to the water rushing around me. Its the trippiest thing ever.

As I listen and try to make out what the song is, I swear my mind comes up with the craziest melodies, its like my mind is trying to guess the tune, but because its different and distorted because of the water rushing around me, it has nowhere to reference from so it comes up with completely new things. After about 10-15 seconds of that my mind eventually picks up on the song (since i've heard it before) and fills in the rest so I have to skip to the next track if I want to go again. Though putting what i've heard into a digital media seems quite impossible for me, and would take many years of practice. I suppose you can do this in many different ways, if the music source is really far away or echoed through something, it really gets the mind going.

Try it some time, its hilarious the first time it happens.

I know, it happens to me too with far away music. You can also dream extraordinary music that doesn't exist and then you forget and cannot reproduce it again, sometimes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back