Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How did the Jews figure out that money controls everything?

DisillusionedCitizen

Two things about the Jews are well-known: They are control freaks, and money is one of the main sources of their power. In my attempt to figure out why the Jews have found money as a source of control, I asked myself "Why is money one of the Jews' main source of power?" I came to a realization today, one that needs to be pointed out: Money/Finance is something that's very versatile; while the gentiles are aware of its uses, they aren't aware of its more sinister implications like the Jews have discovered in their history, but the Jews have learned something about money that the Gentiles do not (I wish I could phrase it better): If they can't control people and things through money through direct/primary means (IE Economic fraud, Bribery, Extortion, farm-land, companies, war, etc), they can always do so in roundabout ways, like with advertisements, promotional videos, and motivational speeches. In the Jew's mind, a customer/audience/patient is just another pawn to further their own aims. It's undeniable that the Jews are cunning fuckers.

Partially based on https://web.archive.org/web/20161228132113/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic14710.html and https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1011&p=5794&hilit=money#p5794 I'll try to make a list of both direct and indirect uses of money by the Jews:

Jewish Use Of Money

The direct/primary uses of money
  • The Economy: Obvious as this is, the Jews can manipulate the pace and rate of the economy just by bribing people with the threat of losing their jobs should the employees fail to do whatever task Jews ask of them (Bribery). If any content goes against the Jew's agenda, it will not be funded or published.
  • War: A life costs money, and millions of lives will be lost in a war, sending money to their family members, while the Jews reap all of the benefits of the war.
  • Corporations: Corporations tie heavily into the economy, some controlling the very things on the market and have many, many contracts for obvious reason. I suspect these contracts are backroom deals, like this forum has discussed.
  • Markets: Without a market, the Jews can't buy anything.
  • Farmland (or land in general): When a Jew buys farmland it'll be much easier for them to control all the resources on the farm, placing more restrictions on the farmers.
  • Health Department: With the health, the Jews can scam people into illnesses and diseases with impunity, and those who protest against the Jews' scandals and frauds will lose their jobs, as can be seen today.

The indirect/secondary uses of money (The description and criteria for this will be a bit blurry for me to describe, but they tend to tie into the direct methods listed above.)
  • Communities: Communities (specifically gentile communities) are ripe with people for Jews to hook into their agendas. A lot of gentile communities don't realize that they're pawns serving the Jewish agenda.
  • Recreational groups: Recreational groups are easy for the Jews dupe people who are into sports to believe their lies of success. Then all the sports guy "internalize" it and adopt this crap as if it originated from them.
  • Motivational gurus/Self-help advisors: I hate these guys with a passion, because I, with great skepticism, believe these folks sell "books on success" just to make money and not actually help people.
  • Kind and Compassionate people: If these particular people are really ignorant, then they're hook, line and sinker for whatever scams and frauds the Jews have in mind; kind and compassionate people have rose-eyed glasses, seeing that everything can be salvageable. Compassion and kindness are positive emotions, but gentiles tend to willfully ignore the fact that emotions can be exploited, something the Jews capitalize on fully.

That's just a short list of what money can control. The point must be repeated so that the forums should know this: Money (and Wealth) is very versatile, and the Jews know this very well.

DisillusionedCitizen said:

If I am not mistaken, the use of material money system we have today, was created by the Jews. The system they had back then, may have changed and been altered in many respects, but the foundation remains the same.

This was created in accordance to their Reptilian commanders. Gentiles had to give up their precious belongings, their wealth, due to "taxes". The church made a deal with the reptilians, and in exchange for souls, the church would receive wealth, power.

Gentiles were forced to give up golds, silver and many other valuable items and belongings, in exchange, they would receive a worthless junk of money. The Bank was created. The Jews ended up stealing the Gentiles' wealth. This is all in the bible. When Gentiles had to succumb to the Jewish system, they were easily controlled. The jews rose more in power.

You can read about how greedy the Jews are here:
https://satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/XianCharity.html

How they are using the Bible to control the masses:
https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Bible_Jewish_Witchcraft.html

Xian greed:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Christian-Greed.html

There are other important sermons that covers this subject. I am short in time, but will try to find the sermons later when i get the time. Unless some other SS knows about them and post them here.

The jew is materialistic. Its soul was created to be such, to make things Physical/Material, rather than Spiritual, for the jew to "go forth and multiply" "witnessing to the Goyim" and "commanding them everything 'I' has commanded them" - to bring us down and shove us further under the dirty jew.

The jew didn't discover it exactly; it has its 'holy book' given to it by its reptillian overlords. Someone once said, which I have been repeating - the old testament of "the" bible tells the jew how to steal your money from you; the new testament of "the" bible tells you how to give your money to the jew. I say that money is a Physical version of Energy. There is a limited amount of money on the Planet; there is infinite Energy. While one is ignorant of Energy and Energies, they don't know how to raise any to be able to do things, so they have to resort to money instead. There are so many people who want more and more money, and many, many who need merely any amount of money. What they don't realise is that they want, and need, Energy and the abilities to manipulate Energies correctly.

I wondered something recently. I'd might as well share it here, since this is an opportune thread to do so. Does gambling, and also game/quiz programmes which give winners money, work well for the economy or not - especially when it is tax-free? Is gambling and prize money actually helpful societally? I know nearly everyone squanders the money on things when they could invest it or start a business and make the World a better place, but is gambling and free-money prizes good and helpful or bad and detrimental?

While you say about giving money to victims, the jew might be losing out on a pittance of its total money and assets, but it knows that, like I said above, nearly every individual would waste that money on things. With VAT and other taxes, it sort of goes back to where it is needed, but indirectly and not quickly going back to where it is needed - it's like a trickle effect. Giving money to people, maybe also money winnings, is like a factory. Resources go in, the building jutters and shakes and smoke comes out, and products come out. This money-system is like raising Energies, programming it in factories, and directing it (products) to shops to sell to the Goyim, a lot of which is entirely unneeded, but which has become a sort-of need. Programming into being entertained, to release happy hormones, thus becoming a need.

I think you forgot one*. Emergency services. e.g. police - police officers reckon that they are helping the community, when the reality is that crime is worse than probably ever, and the little release of happy hormones in their Brains makes them feel good, makes them think they are positive role models... Being a positive role model would be to help, not just arrest and press charges. e.g. in a programme, I saw a homeless Man who had stolen like a sandwich or bag of crisps from a shop. Security didn't ring the police but they banned him from the centre, either forever or for a year. The security guard gave him a bit of money to buy something to eat, and that was that. "I'm just doing my job" - yeah, you chose that job. While being a security guard is admirable, you are "allowed" to help only so far; the giving of that bit of money was personal, falling outside of his job role as a security guard, but then he goes and bes homeless still, possibly doing drugs/alcohol (which was unknown).

I don't know if this is still true or not, but -
zVuSfcH.jpg

That may be a good thing, but not very. Why? Because "OK, so it's not illegal for me to steal a bit of food; I will continue doing this and relying on others instead of helping myself better", not to mention the karma which they are ignorant of. I know of one druggy who has been through things to help them get a home and improve themselves; they are homeless. I suggested going to this or that and they said those things won't help them. "Why not?" Because they won't give-up the drugs. They did tell me that before they moved here, they did the drugs but was not addicted to them... They once felt sick while on the way to buy them, and they puked-up because the drugs suppressed it. Instead of going through the withdrawal symptoms and getting better, they, and others, prefer to "Meh" and continue on the low-level of non-unhealthiness. I don't mean healthiness, I mean they are unhealthy but continuing to destroy themselves in the long-run makes them feel better in the short-run. After they told me they can't get a home because they don't give-up the drugs, I felt less compassion for them, despite this individual seeming genuine and quite sweet, albeit still being dirty.

In a bailiff's programme, one older bailiff said basically that he disagreed with and disliked the fact that families who can't pay debts have to have things taken away or themselves being removed forcefully form their homes. He chose to do that job, but he dislikes and disagrees with it.

In charities, the workers do what they do to "help". I knew of a Mental health charity worker. They seemed rather upset that Mental health was not treated as importantly as Physical health. They said that Mental health should be treated as importantly as Physical health. That was/is a respectful and commendable attitude. That being said, the worker can "help" only as far as the job role "allows" or "permits" them to help-- I mean "help".

What my point is, is that these job roles have been designed specifically, directly and very deliberately to do less-than 1% of help, when actual help is needed and should be done. Money gets pumped into these things, but not enough most of the time, and then they get funding cuts. As charities, most of the money goes on wages and bills and rent. Unless a person making a donation states specifically what the donated money should be spent on, e.g. events/outings, etc., that is. We give Energy to the Gods and Goddesses as thanks, for Them to use wherever is necessary; people give money to "charities" which helps less-than-1% effectively. How many charities are there?! How much help has been happening?! Children in Need had raised over £1 billion in 40 years. Children are still in need. Where has all of the money gone to?! Nearly anyone can help - provide actual help things, but they're too busy, lazy, distracted, tired, uncaring, whatever. Similarly, people are too lazy, ill-equipped, etc., to actually help themselves. Karma might be a bastard, but they can still choose to do this or to do that.

Similar to motivational gurus/self-help advisors - televangelists who also sell books. They all have a story - more-likely-than-not an emotionally-charged story, so manipulate idiots into parting with thei-- "god"'s money. (Did they ask "god" if they could/should spent "god"'s money on an emotional real-or-fake testimoney** book?!)

As you say, it is just to make money and not actually help anyone. They - those who seek help - are too lazy and/or ill-equipped to help themselves. They rely too much on others. At the end of the day, only one can take care of one, only one can better and improve and help and advance one. Everything else is external, instruction, guidance; one has to be proactive. Our Minds, Bodies and Souls maintain us and keep us going Naturally. Why stop there? Proactivity is not just something we do by pumping blood and breathing automatically. Again - karma might be a bastard (and also it can be helpful and beneficial), but individuals can still choose to do this or to do that.

*OK, that was only a short list
**I actually mistyped "testimony", but since this is about money I am leaving that misspelling as it is

Here is an excerpt from one of HP Hooded Cobras' sermons on how the Jewish excrement have stolen our Gentiles' wealth. They have stolen our lands and even nations. How many more poor souls have to become victims to their greedy excrement of a shitzen species?

"Blessings of wealth without doing anything, also known as parasitism (Proverbs 10:22), prosperity, Scamming other nations after causing massive war for financial gain(Zechariah 14:14), even if people give financial benefits to the jews they are to be killed anyway (Exodus 11:5), advice how to give and take money, always telling jews to take care financially of other jews such as not charging any interest (Deuteronomy 23:19), financial advice (Psalm 112:5), financial relationships advice between members of the jewish tribe (Leviticus 25:35-37), showing how to scam the Non Jews (Deuteronomy 23:19-20), how wealth belongs to the jewish 'god; and subsequently to the Jewish race (Haggai 2:8), how the jewish god gives wealth (Deuteronomy 8:18), advice on how to grow wealth (Proverbs 13:11), 'promises by god' to 'lend to nations' as a blessing (Deuteronomy 15:6), how you should take false oaths as a jew and never pay back debts (to Goyim - Ecclesiastes 5:5), the Jew is supposed to kill even those who housed them simply because those who housed them may be richer than the jews or make them work (Isaiah 19)...

This is a magickal spell book that has countless spells about prosperity for the jews, damning the prosperity of the Gentiles, creating impoverishment and profiting from it, taking the highest social position in Gentile lands (The whole story of Joseph in Genesis, the Jew who betrayed Egypt, includes all the above), how to marry to infiltrate and take over races and when not to (1 Kings 2:21), how the jews should always remain racially loyal and pure of blood and kill race traitors(1 Kings 2:24), and it even has all sorts of other things such as laws on how to lend money to Gentiles and to jews (Exodus 22:25), how your race-kin family and race are the most important thing in the world (Jeremiah 33:17-18), how you should NEVER believe in the Gods of the Gentiles (Exodus 20:3), how there is a STRICT social order that the jews need to follow in order to succeed, how they must always remember that their relation to their 'god' is racial (Leviticus 26:42). These are to name a few."

The full sermon can be found here:
https://satanslibrary.org/English/Wealth-JEWS_VS_GENTILES_HP_Cobra_666.pdf

Sorry for procrastinating, but I'm going to update this:

Jewish Use Of Money

The direct/primary uses of money
  • The Economy: Obvious as this is, the Jews can manipulate the pace and rate of the economy just by bribing people with the threat of losing their jobs should the employees fail to do whatever task Jews ask of them (Bribery). If any content goes against the Jew's agenda, it will not be funded or published.
  • War: A life costs money, and millions of lives will be lost in a war, sending money to their family members, while the Jews reap all of the benefits of the war.
  • Corporations: Corporations tie heavily into the economy, some controlling the very things on the market and have many, many contracts for obvious reason. I suspect these contracts are backroom deals, like this forum has discussed.
  • Markets: Without a market, the Jews can't buy anything.
  • Farmland (or land in general): When a Jew buys farmland it'll be much easier for them to control all the resources on the farm, placing more restrictions on the farmers.
  • Health Department: With the health, the Jews can scam people into illnesses and diseases with impunity, and those who protest against the Jews' scandals and frauds will lose their jobs, as can be seen today.
  • Emergency services (e.g. police): Police officers reckon that they are helping the community, when the reality is that crime is worse than probably ever, and the little release of happy hormones in their Brains makes them feel good, makes them think they are positive role models... Being a positive role model would be to help, not just arrest and press charges. (e.g. in a programme.). These job roles have been designed specifically, directly and very deliberately to do less-than 1% of help, when actual help is needed and should be done. Money gets pumped into these things, but not enough most of the time, and then they get funding cuts. (Copied From FancyMancy)
  • Christian/Muslim Charity organizations: This is the most absurd application of money the Jews have ever done, because even if people don't go to a church or a mosque, they still have to pay additional taxes to support them, since the churches and mosques are exempt from taxes. Every tax the churches and mosques evades, the average taxpayer has to pay in their place. Then they have the gal to claim that poverty is a virtue. With people homeless, everyone suffers.

The indirect/secondary uses of money (The description and criteria for this will be a bit blurry for me to describe, but they tend to tie into the direct methods listed above.)
  • Communities: Communities (specifically gentile communities) are ripe with people for Jews to hook into their agendas. A lot of gentile communities don't realize that they're pawns serving the Jewish agenda.
  • Recreational groups: Recreational groups are easy for the Jews dupe people who are into sports to believe their lies of success. Then all the sports guy "internalize" it and adopt this crap as if it originated from them.
  • Motivational gurus/Self-help advisors: I hate these guys with a passion, because I, with great skepticism, believe these folks sell "books on success" just to make money and not actually help people.
  • Kind and Compassionate people: If these particular people are really ignorant, then they're hook, line and sinker for whatever scams and frauds the Jews have in mind; kind and compassionate people have rose-eyed glasses, seeing that everything can be salvageable. Compassion and kindness are positive emotions, but gentiles tend to willfully ignore the fact that emotions can be exploited, something the Jews capitalize on fully.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back