Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Your son/daughter being your enemy?

nebu

Our religion and mission of life has a point about understanding freedom, everyone being individuals, not getting in the way without a reason, free thinking, etc.
But what if an ss has the blessing of having a child? Does the story change?

Because i really have this desire to have a child in the future, but what would upbringing be like knowing everything i know? I, based on ethics, can help as much as possible about negative planets that may come with my descendant's soul, karma, show reality in a creative, logical way that is not too harmful at the age he is, arouse curiosity and give a direction to TRUTH?
Satan said: "The meaning of life is to improve ourselves and humanity".

Or is this all wrong? would you put up with an enemy, by your side, even if he was your son?
If you are already a parent, how was it?

nebu said:
Our religion and mission of life has a point about understanding freedom, everyone being individuals, not getting in the way without a reason, free thinking, etc.

Because i really have this desire to have a child in the future, but what would upbringing be like knowing everything i know? I, based on ethics, can help as much as possible about negative planets that may come with my descendant's soul, karma, show reality in a creative, logical way that is not too harmful at the age he is, arouse curiosity and give a direction to TRUTH?

Or is this all wrong? would you put up with an enemy, by your side, even if he was your son?
Hps Maxine said before that her children have free thought but she doesn't allow xianity or enemy dogma in her house.

This means they don't even have to be an SS but they can't be an enemy.

If you raise your child to be your enemy then you clearly failed. This literally cannot happen if you are diligent and a great parent, especially as an SS.

Well, I have two children. One who is already a young adult and a little girl of 8 years old. I am a better parent since I dedicated and worked hard on the eightfold path.

I am learning every day, I am becoming more aware and I am trying to pass this on. It is about ethics. I, who was very passionate, I learn the measure and I try to show them that the search of the measure, of the midle way is the good way.

I am beginning to understand how Father Satan loves us and helps. "To grope, to make mistakes, to rectify, to get up again, to progress, to have an absolute will in this progression, that is becoming a Being". So, I try to do as Father Satan does: not invasive but present, just in case, the responsibility to those responsible: let them understand that their actions always have consequences, good and bad. And obviously, to avoid the worst.

To pass on my passion for astrology, to demystify a little the term "magic", the racial conscience, and THE GodS. Not the abrahamic god. They know "Shiva" because it could be dangerous to call Him "Satan" (children are quickly taken away, considering the impressive "republican" (jooze rather) secular propaganda in my country). I talk about "Shiva" very often.
My little one took his Grail one day. But I don't worry, there is a good chance that she will be SS one day (Natural Magus South Node in Scorpio, Solar Sign of the Father, very very prominent Neptune-for better and for worse- a marked kindness and goodness, etc ...).

My life is much better since my dedication, and I am therefore a much better parent! Thank you Father Satan! Glory to You for all eternity!

Aquarius said:
If you raise your child to be your enemy then you clearly failed. This literally cannot happen if you are diligent and a great parent, especially as an SS.

I completely agree, someone who resisted, had the misfortune to prove what a lack of knowledge is and how divine its application is, not teaching well and convincing a child must be sad, with so much (((shit))) to refute around.

I asked the question because my reasoning was not very aligned, but it's good that one thing doesn't 'change' the other.

mercury_wisdom said:
nebu said:

Hps Maxine said before that her children have free thought but she doesn't allow xianity or enemy dogma in her house.

This means they don't even have to be an SS but they can't be an enemy.

Honestly, I think there could be a duty to raise a warrior or a great woman in a position of a responsible established in magical power, more active people, better for the planet.

sshivafr said:
Well, I have two children. One who is already a young adult and a little girl of 8 years old. I am a better parent since I dedicated and worked hard on the eightfold path.

I am learning every day, I am becoming more aware and I am trying to pass this on. It is about ethics. I, who was very passionate, I learn the measure and I try to show them that the search of the measure, of the midle way is the good way.

I am beginning to understand how Father Satan loves us and helps. "To grope, to make mistakes, to rectify, to get up again, to progress, to have an absolute will in this progression, that is becoming a Being". So, I try to do as Father Satan does: not invasive but present, just in case, the responsibility to those responsible: let them understand that their actions always have consequences, good and bad. And obviously, to avoid the worst.

To pass on my passion for astrology, to demystify a little the term "magic", the racial conscience, and THE GodS. Not the abrahamic god. They know "Shiva" because it could be dangerous to call Him "Satan" (children are quickly taken away, considering the impressive "republican" (jooze rather) secular propaganda in my country). I talk about "Shiva" very often.
My little one took his Grail one day. But I don't worry, there is a good chance that she will be SS one day (Natural Magus South Node in Scorpio, Solar Sign of the Father, very very prominent Neptune-for better and for worse- a marked kindness and goodness, etc ...).

My life is much better since my dedication, and I am therefore a much better parent! Thank you Father Satan! Glory to You for all eternity!

I really want to know what are the changes that are probably extremely positive in a child who meditates, I like reading that will take him forward with the right attitude and consistency and contact with the gods Thanks for the message :mrgreen:

nebu said:
sshivafr said:

I really want to know what are the changes that are probably extremely positive in a child who meditates, I like reading that will take him forward with the right attitude and consistency and contact with the gods Thanks for the message :mrgreen:
Children shouldn't do power meditation until they at least reach puberty.

What they can do however is normal aura cleaning, protection and void meditation a ton of void.

The reason for this meditation needs your body to mature a certain level. Or else the child could end up prematurely activating their kundalini and they might not know how to deal with it and it can be painful.

At least that's what I think.

If you are having a child or children as an SS, you can baptize your children under Satan. A so called Satanic Baptism. The difference here is that your child(ren) will be directed/guided by the help of a Demon(ess) to make the most of his/her special gifts and abilities. The Child or Children will be protected from the Abrahamic filth. The Child or Children may at puberty perform a dedication ritual to Satan of his/her own free will.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Baptism.html

The Satanic Baptism doesn't have to include a High Priest(ess), you can do an adapted Standard Ritual to Satan instead as a replacement for the Satanic Baptism.

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

If you as an adult make a dedication/commitment to Satan, already having a child/children, you will greatly affect their thinking, morals and beliefs based on your actions around them. You as a parent are their first role model. Practicing the Eight Fold Path, Yoga and all the spiritual practices therein will help the child(ren) to show it is positive, fun and raises curiosity among them. They might as well try it out too and practice it. You can do a ritual to Father Satan to ask him to send a Demon to help and guide your child/children.

When it comes to the Child(ren) bringing up Xianity, Islam, Jewish filth, it is important to explain this in a refined manner. Encourage them to be critical, to ask critical questions and to having free thought. You can show examples of how the double morals the Bible has for one, the lack of Scientific facts, the slander and how hating and hostile it is towards Humanity. The grotesque parts is up to the parent(s), but I'd say wait with it as it can leave quite an impression upon the psyche.

If you have a child or children that has adopted the false Judeo/Xian filth, it is important to show them that they are wrong and misguided. You don't have to bombard them with this, but rather ask them the necessary critical questions for an example, or ask/pray to Satan that they will see the Truth in their delusion if this is way over your head.

HAIL SATAN!!!

nebu said:

Anyone that views their own children as an "enemy" is worse. This is vile. Who would stoop that low in the name of anything? This is extreme. This is what makes me want to ask to have my account deleted and remove my affiliations here, but that request is apparently denied. I guess all common sense doesn't matter as long as it's for the purpose of destroying "the enemy". Or maybe this is a Jew. I can't express enough how much I hate this. Get the fuck out of here. What other words can even be said.

Sundara said:
Anyone that views their own children as an "enemy" is worse. This is vile. Who would stoop that low in the name of anything? This is extreme. This is what makes me want to ask to have my account deleted and remove my affiliations here, but that request is apparently denied. I guess all common sense doesn't matter as long as it's for the purpose of destroying "the enemy". Or maybe this is a Jew. I can't express enough how much I hate this. Get the fuck out of here. What other words can even be said.
You can just log off if you do not want to be here. Considering your actions, it's probably for the best anyway!

Henu the Great said:
Sundara said:
You can just log off if you do not want to be here. Considering your actions, it's probably for the best anyway!
I agree. It's funny how she posts here actually trying resemble a decent person.

Sundara said:

Stop bullshitting. Stop pretending that some troll account that has only existed for 4 weeks is in any way representative of us. If all it takes to make one of us leave forever is for a troll to make a new account then immediately write something dumb, there would be nobody left.

This is the exact thing that happened to me with xtianity. I don't think its a good way to look at things. Ok free choice in beliefs but no xtian or enemy stuff in house or open practicing of enemy beliefs.

If they were of the enemy I would certainly try harder to wake them up rather than just abandon them I think it would be wrong.

I baptized my daughter under Satan. I have other children too who I Father but not through blood.

My children know very well not to adhere to false gods. They know of the Four Crowns of Hell and they know the Gods and Goddesses are our folk. We celebrate the 8 Sabbat Wheel together an enjoy the blessings of Hell.

I do not tell them anything that could get them in trouble in public, as they need to be protected due to their innocence.

If any of them turn to Abrahamic religions I would be deeply disappointed and most likely infuriated. For now, they know better. I only hope societal influence doesn't pollute them.

I also taught them to be racially aware in the kindest way possible to avoid persecution.

Note* You WILL make mistakes as a parent and you WILL fail. However, these failures and mistakes are what makes you better for your children over time. Parenting is a lot of trial and error. Learning what to say or do or what not to say or do. Accept your shortcomings and improve for the sake of your off-spring.

Sundara said:

Anyone who's been here long enough AND meditating/doing yoga everyday will at the least try to talk their own loved ones out of the enemy's teaching and not outright abandoning them. We know this to be the best way to go about things as opposed to labeling them enemy out right if all they they are doing is believing in falsehoods.

There's plenty of ways to help out our loved ones out of these teachings like doing RTRs on their soul to other workings etc. We have many members who have suggested these things and never has there been a prominent member saying to outright see their own offspring as an enemy. We know this to be a thing of xianity to hate their own sons and daughters.

Why would a brand new member's post get this reaction out of you?

I skimmed over a past post of yours and others talking to you about how you praise the words of Jordan Peterson which in my honest opinion are very basic ways of thinking compared to every advanced SS here and this can be seen from anyone here to be a fact. That being said I would assume you who sees him in that manner would at least have the common sense to not take the words of a new member so serious to the point of taking this member's words as a general consensus here when we have shown otherwise over the years.

hailourtruegod said:
Sundara said:

Anyone who's been here long enough AND meditating/doing yoga everyday will at the least try to talk their own loved ones out of the enemy's teaching and not outright abandoning them. We know this to be the best way to go about things as opposed to labeling them enemy out right if all they they are doing is believing in falsehoods.

There's plenty of ways to help out our loved ones out of these teachings like doing RTRs on their soul to other workings etc. We have many members who have suggested these things and never has there been a prominent member saying to outright see their own offspring as an enemy. We know this to be a thing of xianity to hate their own sons and daughters.

Why would a brand new member's post get this reaction out of you?

I skimmed over a past post of yours and others talking to you about how you praise the words of Jordan Peterson which in my honest opinion are very basic ways of thinking compared to every advanced SS here and this can be seen from anyone here to be a fact. That being said I would assume you who sees him in that manner would at least have the common sense to not take the words of a new member so serious to the point of taking this member's words as a general consensus here when we have shown otherwise over the years.

I seemed to forgot to also say that from what I said about that past post it just seems like you were waiting this while time to pounce on the JoS forums and that's my only conclusion as to why you reacted this way.

You're still here. Use it to your advantage instead of wallowing in the anger you got from those past posts and only using this account waiting for what you perceive as the "right" time to pounce on us. I've seen you signed in not too long ago as well but haven't seen a post from you since that incident I mentioned. You can move past all that and still contribute in these discussions but I recommend having a clear head.

I do hope my intention here is clear which is to try to help you out and not be offensive.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back