Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reminder to Stay Clean and Protected During Warfare!

Blitzkreig [JG]

Any Satanic activity, especially high-level warfare, will cause the enemy to attempt to stop you. Please do not do, for example, 5 RTR's, then neglect to also scale your cleaning and protection accordingly. Your AOP should be on the level of impenetrable, not just a moderate effort on your part. Prevention is always better than fixing any damage.

I will share what I do, and have had no enemy attacks in forever (at least to my knowledge):
x111 Algiz
x111 Saulo

I do these separately, then simply affirm "This energy of Algiz/Saulo has been added to my aura of protection. This aura protects me at all times, in every way." x3
I then visualize a dense wall of energy around me, programmed in a defensive manner/position.

For cleaning, chant large amounts of Surya either before or during your cleaning. Take your time to feel the cleanliness of the chakra, aura, or other aspects of your soul. Don't just "flash it" and move on.

If you are low on time, you can create an AOP that is specific to blocking enemy influence specifically, which would be more efficient than an AOP which is programmed to block any possible negativity.

Good luck everyone, and stay safe!

I always do the cleaning and protection after the warfare schedule. Another tip that can be used, if you raise energy with Sowilo for warfare, but want to use it for cleaning and also protection, use different variations of it.

When I don't have time and do all of it in a full routine, I use Sugil for raising energy, Sowilo for cleaning and for protection Saulo. In this way I separate the energy quickly and perform all of it in one go. If I use the same variation on a full routine without pause, the energies blend in even with AUM separation and I get tired very quickly.

Also, about cleaning, remember if you ever experienced the light within your head, right in that deep trance the opening and bright sun. That bright light can be opened and seen in all chakras. If you cannot visualize, do it with open eyes. Awareness of the body is also important, focus on the approximal place along with the above senses.

If you do Returning Curses, you can take and scan parts of your body while you vibrate the power word. Such as take the toes, feet, legs. Then the torso, then the hands, then the head. Then scan by directions, front-back, right-left. Then focus on the inner light, then the outer, aura light. Right at the end blend all of this light into the whole of your being and focus on yourself as a whole. While affirming the energy, focus on this light. Have the affirmation attached to the light and your body.

A very good indicator that you have cleaned yourself good is when you can visualize without effort blinding light upon your body and also you can hold this light for long. There's also a satisfaction within, a sense of balance and peace.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=379601 time=1659864994 user_id=21286]
Any Satanic activity, especially high-level warfare, will cause the enemy to attempt to stop you. Please do not do, for example, 5 RTR's, then neglect to also scale your cleaning and protection accordingly. Your AOP should be on the level of impenetrable, not just a moderate effort on your part. Prevention is always better than fixing any damage.

I will share what I do, and have had no enemy attacks in forever (at least to my knowledge):
x111 Algiz
x111 Saulo

I do these separately, then simply affirm "This energy of Algiz/Saulo has been added to my aura of protection. This aura protects me at all times, in every way." x3
I then visualize a dense wall of energy around me, programmed in a defensive manner/position.

For cleaning, chant large amounts of Surya either before or during your cleaning. Take your time to feel the cleanliness of the chakra, aura, or other aspects of your soul. Don't just "flash it" and move on.

If you are low on time, you can create an AOP that is specific to blocking enemy influence specifically, which would be more efficient than an AOP which is programmed to block any possible negativity.

Good luck everyone, and stay safe!

Can water be used to clean the aura/soul aswell with a combination of a rune and an affirmation?
Like when waking up and washing the face, or taking a shower etc.
If so, what rune would you suggest and what amount of vibration?
Thanks

Thanks for posting this, JG Blitz. And now with Sun being strong in Leo, any solar cleaning will be more powerful.

NakedPluto said:
A very good indicator that you have cleaned yourself good is when you can visualize without effort blinding light upon your body and also you can hold this light for long. There's also a satisfaction within, a sense of balance and peace.

This is very true, I noticed this as my soul and chakras became cleaner. Before, it was very difficult to visualize brightness.

When I do 111 repetitions of Suryae, I do while doing hatha yoga poses:
12 for each chakra (6 for each pose), the ball of light going in each chakra from top to bottom.
27 for the aura.
Affirm 10x on easy pose:
"All of my Soul, my Aura and Chakras are completely clean and free from any and all blockage and Samsara.
I am totally protected, safe and healthy."
I hope this helps someone.

For cleaning, do you think its ok to just target all aspects of the soul in the affirmation or will that make it weaker... considering if i do 111 reps of Sowilo.
Im getting busier by the day and i dont think i can keep up with all my meditations

CaspianTheDreamer said:
For cleaning, do you think its ok to just target all aspects of the soul in the affirmation or will that make it weaker... considering if i do 111 reps of Sowilo.
Im getting busier by the day and i dont think i can keep up with all my meditations

There is a difference between cleaning as a means of maintenance, versus deep cleaning. For your personal safety, and to help with certain outcomes, it may be better to keep your aura cleaner. The same could be true for specific chakras which are weaker or under attack, for example.

If you are trying to reduce time, and that is why you are trying to simply target the whole soul, I would instead just program it to clean the 7 main chakras and aura, then try to focus on all of them being cleaned at once. This may be quicker than individually cleaning them, if that is what you are trying to accomplish.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=382151 time=1660864530 user_id=21286]
CaspianTheDreamer said:

There is a difference between cleaning as a means of maintenance, versus deep cleaning. For your personal safety, and to help with certain outcomes, it may be better to keep your aura cleaner. The same could be true for specific chakras which are weaker or under attack, for example.

If you are trying to reduce time, and that is why you are trying to simply target the whole soul, I would instead just program it to clean the 7 main chakras and aura, then try to focus on all of them being cleaned at once. This may be quicker than individually cleaning them, if that is what you are trying to accomplish.

Thank you

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back