Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spiritual Warfare Training Program for Satanists

Draconi666

Hello, this is very nice 6 months empowerment program from H.P. Maxine Dietrich. I didn’t saw this one on forum so I want to post it. It is really good and serious, but fun, and working really nice, I noticed improvements already when I was on 6th or 7th day. I’m not gonna put here all text because there is a lot of pages. This program litteraly prepares you for everything, for all kinds of magic working, for all kinds of meditations, for working on astral, working with elements and a lot of more.

Exercises are done in short time and are simple. So it is good for everyone who wants to little more practice, or if you want advance faster you can do these more than one time a day. In the beginning you will start from most simple aspects(like one pointed concentration, developing astral senses, visualisation, trance) and gradually develop into more serious exercises, every part is preparation for another one.

In program you will find more detailed explanations on this.

It is for everyone. Good luck. I’m sure this will helps a lot.

https://satanisgod.org/hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back