Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cleansing the Soul

StyleCoin

I have a question, if I focus only on soul cleansing and chakras, my power increases? Or am I still on the same level? My routine will be this:
Aura Cleaning - RAUM 216x
Cleaning the Chakras - RAUM 54x in each chacra.
Empty Meditation.
Hatha Yoga 2 times a day.
Kundalini Yoga 2 times a day.

To realize one thing, the more I cleanse my soul, the more spiritual powers i develop in my past life arise.

StyleCoin said:
I have a question, if I focus only on soul cleansing and chakras, my power increases? Or am I still on the same level? My routine will be this:
Empty Meditation.

To realize one thing, the more I cleanse my soul, the more spiritual powers i develop in my past life arise.

Yes, your power will increase. You may feel the difference when you chant mantras again.

Keep in mind that Yoga does count as empowerment, although it is different than directly stimulating the chakras, of course.
If you are already deeply cleaning, then there is no reason not to do separate empowerment, as well.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=372539 time=1657129107 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:
Empty Meditation.

Yes, your power will increase. You may feel the difference when you chant mantras again.

Keep in mind that Yoga does count as empowerment, although it is different than directly stimulating the chakras, of course.
If you are already deeply cleaning, then there is no reason not to do separate empowerment, as well.

Thanks for replying. After I have a well-cleaned soul, I'm going to do a strengthening job on every chakra, for example: Strengthen Chakra Base For 40 days. LAUM 216x in the morning. LAUM 216x Night.

StyleCoin said:
Empty Meditation.

Yes.

It may also help to work specifically on opening your third eye / astral vision so you can see the energy as you empower yourself. That will make it easier to see which chakras need the most work. Some will need extra cleaning, but others will be easy.

You should also do meditations to empower your energy pathways, the ida, pingala, and sushumna. The King & Queen meditation is good for this, but don't do it every day (at least not at first; it's very powerful). Try it once and see how well you are able to handle the energy.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/King_Queen.html

StyleCoin said:
Thanks for replying. After I have a well-cleaned soul, I'm going to do a strengthening job on every chakra, for example: Strengthen Chakra Base For 40 days. LAUM 216x in the morning. LAUM 216x Night.

Doing 216x twice may be excessive, especially for one chakra. I think you are better off working on each chakra daily, but give extra attention to those which may be weaker. Also, don't forget that the chakras are part of the larger energies in your soul, like the solar energies, for example. If you do a Sun Square to improve your solar energies, this improves your solar chakra, as well as vitality, confidence, wealth potential, leadership, and other things all related to the Sun.

I also noticed you are doing Yoga 2x a day. Make sure you are giving yourself time for other activities, such as creating a strong AOP, personal workings/magic, RTR's, pranayama, mind training + astral senses, or other meditations which may stand out to you.

Also, read this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69522

Don't forget! -

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=372613 time=1657146161 user_id=21286]Make sure you are giving yourself time for other activities, such as creating a strong AOP, personal workings/magic, RTR's, pranayama, mind training + astral senses, or other meditations which may stand out to you.
...also non-Spiritual things.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=372613 time=1657146161 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:

Doing 216x twice may be excessive, especially for one chakra. I think you are better off working on each chakra daily, but give extra attention to those which may be weaker. Also, don't forget that the chakras are part of the larger energies in your soul, like the solar energies, for example. If you do a Sun Square to improve your solar energies, this improves your solar chakra, as well as vitality, confidence, wealth potential, leadership, and other things all related to the Sun.

I also noticed you are doing Yoga 2x a day. Make sure you are giving yourself time for other activities, such as creating a strong AOP, personal workings/magic, RTR's, pranayama, mind training + astral senses, or other meditations which may stand out to you.

Also, read this thread: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=69522

I am already used to using higher numbers of repetitions, I do rtr's, I work on my OAP, I do mental exercises as well, I have done personal work for riches and I am already seeing results, now that I am able to stabilize myself, I can move faster, nothing is more important than meditation.

Soaring Eagle 666 [JG said:
" post_id=372580 time=1657137679 user_id=346]
StyleCoin said:
Empty Meditation.

Yes.

It may also help to work specifically on opening your third eye / astral vision so you can see the energy as you empower yourself. That will make it easier to see which chakras need the most work. Some will need extra cleaning, but others will be easy.

You should also do meditations to empower your energy pathways, the ida, pingala, and sushumna. The King & Queen meditation is good for this, but don't do it every day (at least not at first; it's very powerful). Try it once and see how well you are able to handle the energy.

Thanks for the answer, I have done this meditation once before when I was a beginner, is it an important meditation for the kundalini to rise?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=372613 time=1657146161 user_id=21286]
StyleCoin said:

I have a question about yoga. Is it ok to alternate yoga (ex: monday - hatha yoga, tuesday- Kundalini yoga, wed- hatha, etc) or we have to do both every day? I was doing both the last 20 days, but I had ppl visiting us and I had less time so I took the decision to alternate both yoga

StyleCoin said:
StyleCoin said:
Empty Meditation.

Yes.

Thanks for the answer, I have done this meditation once before when I was a beginner, is it an important meditation for the kundalini to rise?
Yes, it helps, because it's necessary for those energy pathways to be clean and empowered. The Kundalini rises up the sushumna (the middle of the spine).
There are lots of other meditations too that can help the Kundalini rise:
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_One.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_II.html

" post_id=372832 time=1657220095 user_id=346]
StyleCoin said:

Yes.

Yes, it helps, because it's necessary for those energy pathways to be clean and empowered. The Kundalini rises up the sushumna (the middle of the spine).
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_One.html
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_II.html

Thank you friend, you are a friend.

StyleCoin said:
I have a question, if I focus only on soul cleansing and chakras, my power increases? Or am I still on the same level?

I'm not quite sure where everyone is getting the idea that "cleaning your auras" and/or working on the chakras will give you "power". I have searched throughout HP Maxine's website and have found nothing that suggests this is the case. (If you have, please correct me!) She says multiple times the word "empower" in her writings about the chakras and aura stuff but she never really defines the word. To me, "empower" means "to give authority to" rather than what OP is wanting to do which is "to accumulate power". So, I just want to be clear, am I missing something here?

Anyway, Aura cleaning, cleaning the chakras, empty meditation does not increase your powerlevel from my understanding but increases your "sensitivity and connection" TO your aura and chakras for further working. Void meditations specifically does nothing but "setting the table" for you to work with your soul/magick workings such as runes. You'd want to start with Void meditation first before literally anything else. It's like not having dinner plates when you are about to serve dinner.

The Hatha and Kundalini yoga are the activities that will give you accumulated power as it is working with the body. The body is like a giant self-charging battery. Think of a watermill or a wind-turbine. It constantly creates energy for you to gather, store and use whenever you need it to. Without taking care of the body, working with it and cleaning up emotional baggage (that will fuck with the energy centers/pathways) you cannot accumulate Qi (energy) efficiently and thus your powerlevel will ultimately remain the same. If you are only cleaning the energy, how are you getting more powerful? Maybe you are making the energy pathways clearer and thus believe you are actually gaining energy when in reality, you are cleaning the inside of the pipes of a "closed system".

If OP wants to gain more power, doing yoga, martial arts and/or breathing exercises is his best bet. He can also try and "breathe in energy" to gather energy in each chakra from as Maxine has said https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Drawing_in_Energy.html

StyleCoin said:
" post_id=372832 time=1657220095 user_id=346]
StyleCoin said:

Thank you friend, you are a friend.

Good luck!

I kinda failed at doing chakra cleaning again recently. But last night I did 9 Surya into all 25 chakras.

Gosh do I feel better. All this stuff came flying out. I wake up today, I feel so much better. My mind is quieter, the anxiety and mental assault has stopped.

Ahhhhh. I am in bliss right now. Hope you have a great day, hope you all do. Look at you go.

You are doing so well! Good job on trying to put so much effort in. It requires alot of discipline. Till we meet again friend!

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
I'm not quite sure where everyone is getting the idea that "cleaning your auras" and/or working on the chakras will give you "power". I have searched throughout HP Maxine's website and have found nothing that suggests this is the case. (If you have, please correct me!) She says multiple times the word "empower" in her writings about the chakras and aura stuff but she never really defines the word. To me, "empower" means "to give authority to" rather than what OP is wanting to do which is "to accumulate power". So, I just want to be clear, am I missing something here?
I should bring up the comparison of crusted unserviced engine versus clean and serviced engine. The answer is obvious which one is more "empowered". The same applies to us, but in a more complex manner. For example not doing neccessary actions before empowering certain aspects of your soul will result in hindered or undesired results. Something that cleaning and freeing of the soul take care of. It could be said that cleaning is indirect empowering since it simply brings out what you already have, in a better way, instead of adding a new component or tuning.

Or this could simply be a case of talking about the same subject with different terms.

Enigmatic_Rabbit said:
StyleCoin said:
I have a question, if I focus only on soul cleansing and chakras, my power increases? Or am I still on the same level?

Anyway, Aura cleaning, cleaning the chakras, empty meditation does not increase your powerlevel from my understanding but increases your "sensitivity and connection" TO your aura and chakras for further working. Void meditations specifically does nothing but "setting the table" for you to work with your soul/magick workings such as runes. You'd want to start with Void meditation first before literally anything else. It's like not having dinner plates when you are about to serve dinner.

The Hatha and Kundalini yoga are the activities that will give you accumulated power as it is working with the body. The body is like a giant self-charging battery. Think of a watermill or a wind-turbine. It constantly creates energy for you to gather, store and use whenever you need it to. Without taking care of the body, working with it and cleaning up emotional baggage (that will fuck with the energy centers/pathways) you cannot accumulate Qi (energy) efficiently and thus your powerlevel will ultimately remain the same. If you are only cleaning the energy, how are you getting more powerful? Maybe you are making the energy pathways clearer and thus believe you are actually gaining energy when in reality, you are cleaning the inside of the pipes of a "closed system".

If OP wants to gain more power, doing yoga, martial arts and/or breathing exercises is his best bet. He can also try and "breathe in energy" to gather energy in each chakra from as Maxine has said https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Drawing_in_Energy.html
It will give you power if you do the all the other meditations. A clean engine will work better than a dirty one. Same with the soul, the energy will be able to circulate without obstacles. On top of this if you do not clean and only empower you will experience much negativity in your life.

It do increase your power level because the energy will be able to circulate freely on your soul. This will make you much powerful but obviously there will be a point were your soul will be 100% clean and you will need to do less cleaning and more empowering. Yoga dose clean and unblock the soul too but in a different way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back