Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are Martial arts any good?

Mazdd

I was thinking about ninjutsu or wing chun, but lots of people say ninjutsu is a scam desinged to seperate you from your money, and wing chun doesnt teach you any actual lethal figthing trchniques.
I want to learn to destroy every opponent before me; I want to be seen as an Icon of destruction and terror. It would be cool to know some of these dragon fists and stuff, but If they are only for the show, then it's seems uselesss to me

I read that the real martial arts were about directing the chi energy in your body. Apparetnly, the real martial artists could destroy walls of stones in one blow and such, all just by directing their chi.

Please , tell me what martial arts are the best for power. I want to be the most powerfull being on Earth. I will fuse the power martial arts with meditions from the gods to become the incarnation of power and omnipotence.

thanks

Yes there are many that are good and definitely worth while, most arts have something of value to learn from. However with your objectives in mind, I won’t direct you anywhere. Absolutely no need for the destruction of others for you to put yourself atop in physical prowess.

You could start with jiu jitsu or judo if you want something that will constantly get you stronger, since they are both martial arts of intelligence and you build power through sparring and even studying, it's like chess.
Other than that, energy wise, I don't recall many martial arts that are using it, maybe Tai Chi, but I bet there should be or have been something even better that was 'killed' by the enemy.

Pumpkin671 said:
Yes there are many that are good and definitely worth while, most arts have something of value to learn from. However with your objectives in mind, I won’t direct you anywhere. Absolutely no need for the destruction of others for you to put yourself atop in physical prowess.

I will use this power to destroy reptillians and jews.

Mazdd said:
I was thinking about ninjutsu or wing chun, but lots of people say ninjutsu is a scam desinged to seperate you from your money, and wing chun doesnt teach you any actual lethal figthing trchniques.
I want to learn to destroy every opponent before me; I want to be seen as an Icon of destruction and terror. It would be cool to know some of these dragon fists and stuff, but If they are only for the show, then it's seems uselesss to me

I read that the real martial arts were about directing the chi energy in your body. Apparetnly, the real martial artists could destroy walls of stones in one blow and such, all just by directing their chi.

Please , tell me what martial arts are the best for power. I want to be the most powerfull being on Earth. I will fuse the power martial arts with meditions from the gods to become the incarnation of power and omnipotence.

thanks

MMA is best in my opinion. You have to be able to only strike the other guy, but also be able to throw them to the floor and compromise them. You shouldnt limit to one school of martial arts, neither should you ONLY pursue martial arts. You gotta keep adding to your physical skill and prowess in every way. You should also learn how to confront and deal with armed idiots. You can tweak your magick to help you in these endeavors, which i think can be very rewarding and satisfying.

CaspianTheDreamer said:
Mazdd said:

thanks

MMA is best in my opinion. You have to be able to only strike the other guy, but also be able to throw them to the floor and compromise them. You shouldnt limit to one school of martial arts, neither should you ONLY pursue martial arts. You gotta keep adding to your physical skill and prowess in every way. You should also learn how to confront and deal with armed idiots. You can tweak your magick to help you in these endeavors, which i think can be very rewarding and satisfying.

Isn't MMA like krav maga, that it takes bits of every style,and combines them? Isn't that a b ad thing, since you only know like 5% of one martial art at the time?

ramses13th said:
You could start with jiu jitsu or judo if you want something that will constantly get you stronger, since they are both martial arts of intelligence and you build power through sparring and even studying, it's like chess.
Other than that, energy wise, I don't recall many martial arts that are using it, maybe Tai Chi, but I bet there should be or have been something even better that was 'killed' by the enemy.

I like jiu jitsu, but there is too much wrestling it it, I would like to finish my fights with strikes as fast as possible, and rather avoid the grabbing. Somehow I can't imagine the gods wrestling on the ground while fighting someone.

Fast way to fight in one year is Hsing I but hung gar is good for power too. You have also to analyse your way of living in the sense that if you are more aggressive in day life an aggressive style is better softer will be tai hi but it takes 10years to fight well with it

Mazdd said:

FUCK YEAH!!! Go Full DBZ!! That's my attitude when it comes to powerleveling. Use the body as a conductor for spiritual energy. You should read a book called "Magus of Java". This book will tell you the kinds of crazy shit that can be accomplished by a spiritual Master. Shooting Qi from your hand? Done. Flying? Done. Invulnerability? Done. All this shit is real and can be achieved through years of training. The downside is that if you want to accomplish all of this, you either have to have lots of money or none at all (most of your focus will be taken up by daily training).

So yes, using Martial Arts is one of the best ways of powerleveling. Just make sure to incorporate isometric training and breathing exercises with de-worming yourself and adequate protein and fat intake. Be careful though, if you read a guide about powerleveling from someone who has "no juice"/has no experience with Qi, you are wasting your time.

Most people, gurus, go for "sensitivity" with Qi rather than acquiring it to a maximum capacity so they all look like skinny skeletons that couldn't hurt a fly. They might be able to feel Qi but they will not have a lot of it. This lead me to the realization that for maximum Qi development you need maximum body development, aka training aka Martial Arts.

You are on the right path! Work with the body first and your spirit will indeed, follow. Good luck!

Mazdd said:
CaspianTheDreamer said:
Mazdd said:

thanks

Isn't MMA like krav maga, that it takes bits of every style,and combines them? Isn't that a b ad thing, since you only know like 5% of one martial art at the time?

To be honest this forum isnt exactly the place to talk about these stuff, but no. Krav maga as far as i know, is bullshit. Not to mention it comes from the filthy womb of pissrael lol. I have listened to the comments of professional no BS self defense masters who arent just masters in the physical defense but also psychological defense, and they have said that krav maga is basically useless at this point, fucking jews cant even make a good self defense system 🤣
And MMA incorporates everything needed literally in a street fight. You can, of course, go multiple different martial art classes in different fighting styles and uses and it'd still be dome sort of MMA. like, some fighters are really good strikers while others are really good grapplers and wrestlers. You gotta train all of the parts of your body for literally any undertaking.

Mazdd said:
Pumpkin671 said:

I will use this power to destroy reptillians and jews.
It should be used for self defense only. Some of these arts come with a culture to learn from and development of character along the journey to black belt, something Sensei of those arts will likely want to see that overall change before one reaches the level of Shodan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back