Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

If Joy of Satan was a cryptocurrency

RED DAWN

If Joy of Satan was a cryptocurrency, it would be on par with LPR Loopring. People thought this coin would for sure "go to the moon", it can't drop, they're parternering with GameStop, put all of your life savings in NAAAAOOOOWWW! When it was expected to go up to "at least 12 dollars, that shit dropped, and dropped and dropped even more until it dropped all the way to 0.3. "Now is the time to invest at its lowest, it can't get any lower, this is the bottom".

LPR is dead, and like an anchor it will drag all unfortunate souls down to meriana trench with it. And when it reaches the lowest anyone has seen before, it just might break through the earth and fall through the 9 circles of hell. At the frozen lake, it just might crash through it too and drop for eternity through an infinite abyss. All the way down, people will convince themselves this sinking ship will recover and their investment will pay off soon. "We'll go to the moon, hold da lign". These determined sailors are never seen again, and are a thing of legend and folklore, a lesson of grand intoxicating fallacies.

You are basically a confused LHP occultist, bitterly attacking JoS and then going back to it again. As far as it's known, you are moving around in enemy places and pretending it's all done in much great will.

In other posts, you admit of being a literal fraudster that chases people around to defraud them and destroy the business of people for millions, just for nothing. In others, you just keep attacking JoS and the Priesthood, while in others you pretend it's all good.

Then, you say you are a puppet to whatever hostile and angelic entities, and you also write that you are conflating all this and doing all this in your life. Then, the Demons are your best friends and so on.

You are not only confused, but you portray all the negative qualities we try to avoid. Not that long ago, you had a tantrum on our internal affairs and why we choose to do what we do or not choose to, like you are some sort of supreme member and has all the ethical and position outlook to do this.

All of this is not only irrational but just hating on us and nothing else. First, you write that "Donations are for KFC allowance" like a jew, then you of course say what you know, that HPS Maxine is very advanced and that she knows the formula of the Magnum Opus.

Then, you throw a good tantrum on why the Joy of Satan advances and so on, later trying to claim that it doesn't, while anything statistical says otherwise. This is basically a form of jealousy and nothing else.

I wouldn't doubt this also represents the "group" from where you are from, which you claimed were "around" in order to "help" and try to be mutually beneficial. But you are just worthless and toxic at this point, you might as well join our enemy fronts and slander us there all day.

You are basically here only to insult and so on. I gave you the benefit of a very longterm doubt, trying to see where this would go [we knew, but you had to be given a chance]. It is probably sensible to move away as all you do now is attack and so on, without any purpose to doing any of this.

There is nothing in the Joy of Satan that represents anything like what you claim. You are just lost and bitter yourself and nothing else. This is where enemy material and disloyalty to the Gods gets someone, and it's all well deserved.

You just speak about your own suffering in this thread, and not about the Joy of Satan community.

Just cause you apparently got kicked off that other group for being an asshole even too much for them doesn't mean you should come here and spew a bunch of stuff too.

slyscorpion said:
Just cause you apparently got kicked off that other group for being an asshole even too much for them doesn't mean you should come here and spew a bunch of stuff too.
Apparently he did not realise that discussing the JoS with jews is pointless.
He is probably becoming more and more confused by it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are basically a confused LHP occultist, bitterly attacking JoS and then going back to it again. As far as it's known, you are moving around in enemy places and pretending it's all done in much great will.

In other posts, you admit of being a literal fraudster that chases people around to defraud them and destroy the business of people for millions, just for nothing. In others, you just keep attacking JoS and the Priesthood, while in others you pretend it's all good.

Then, you say you are a puppet to whatever hostile and angelic entities, and you also write that you are conflating all this and doing all this in your life. Then, the Demons are your best friends and so on.

You are not only confused, but you portray all the negative qualities we try to avoid. Not that long ago, you had a tantrum on our internal affairs and why we choose to do what we do or not choose to, like you are some sort of supreme member and has all the ethical and position outlook to do this.

All of this is not only irrational but just hating on us and nothing else. First, you write that "Donations are for KFC allowance" like a jew, then you of course say what you know, that HPS Maxine is very advanced and that she knows the formula of the Magnum Opus.

Then, you throw a good tantrum on why the Joy of Satan advances and so on, later trying to claim that it doesn't, while anything statistical says otherwise. This is basically a form of jealousy and nothing else.

I wouldn't doubt this also represents the "group" from where you are from, which you claimed were "around" in order to "help" and try to be mutually beneficial. But you are just worthless and toxic at this point, you might as well join our enemy fronts and slander us there all day.

You are basically here only to insult and so on. I gave you the benefit of a very longterm doubt, trying to see where this would go [we knew, but you had to be given a chance]. It is probably sensible to move away as all you do now is attack and so on, without any purpose to doing any of this.

There is nothing in the Joy of Satan that represents anything like what you claim. You are just lost and bitter yourself and nothing else. This is where enemy material and disloyalty to the Gods gets someone, and it's all well deserved.

You just speak about your own suffering in this thread, and not about the Joy of Satan community.

If I was able to delete my post as the OP, I would.

The enemy went full throttle to manipulate me into causing strife here. I can't really tell how far back the situation goes, but I'm aware that other members of my group are currently considered compromised. I tried to outsmart this enemy thoughtform or entity, but it used my thoughts against me in order to manipulate me further. Once it had emotional control, it convinced me of all kinds of dumb shit, even taking over my physical and astral senses sporadically. It also even tried to convince me to do something positive if it knew I would then reject it habitually. At one time I thought everything was over, then that shit tried to convince me to use death energy for self transformation, which is basically guaranteed death. It wasn't effective at all in causing physical harm, but mentally it's very sophisticated. It didn't show any initial reaction to blue fire at first, which discouraged me from using it.

This situation was both funny and interesting to observe, but eventually shit got out of hand. When it was clear what it's intentions were, and that it actually posed a threat to my group, I was told to get rid of it and stop experimenting with the interaction. Honestly, I learned a lot from it. Blue fire was enough if consistently used whenever it tried anything, or it made me think so to bring my guard down again. Guess I'll know shortly one way or another :roll: .

BTW if anyone was wondering, most occult groups online are heavily infiltrated. Another group we were looking into on reddit banned one of us for telling people angels were hostile lol. Joy of Satan was more lenient regarding worse behaviors. There are some members of the JoS that are also influenced by the enemy, but the forums here seem for the most part fine. "Fine" btw is very good compared to literal enemy fronts that appear to exist everywhere.

I don't agree with the premise of using altered hebrew against the enemy, but when I have time to test it's efficiency compared to blue fire, I will. If your warning about using jewish tools is true, the only one I ever used and extremely rarely btw, is the one I mentioned earlier. It activated by sight, in case you forgot.

Sure, sure I'll leave. I said I would during a moment of clarity.

Adios amigo.

RED DAWN said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

If I was able to delete my post as the OP, I would.

The enemy went full throttle to manipulate me into causing strife here. I can't really tell how far back the situation goes, but I'm aware that other members of my group are currently considered compromised. I tried to outsmart this enemy thoughtform or entity, but it used my thoughts against me in order to manipulate me further. Once it had emotional control, it convinced me of all kinds of dumb shit, even taking over my physical and astral senses sporadically. It also even tried to convince me to do something positive if it knew I would then reject it habitually. At one time I thought everything was over, then that shit tried to convince me to use death energy for self transformation, which is basically guaranteed death. It wasn't effective at all in causing physical harm, but mentally it's very sophisticated. It didn't show any initial reaction to blue fire at first, which discouraged me from using it.

This situation was both funny and interesting to observe, but eventually shit got out of hand. When it was clear what it's intentions were, and that it actually posed a threat to my group, I was told to get rid of it and stop experimenting with the interaction. Honestly, I learned a lot from it. Blue fire was enough if consistently used whenever it tried anything, or it made me think so to bring my guard down again. Guess I'll know shortly one way or another :roll: .

BTW if anyone was wondering, most occult groups online are heavily infiltrated. Another group we were looking into on reddit banned one of us for telling people angels were hostile lol. Joy of Satan was more lenient regarding worse behaviors. There are some members of the JoS that are also influenced by the enemy, but the forums here seem for the most part fine. "Fine" btw is very good compared to literal enemy fronts that appear to exist everywhere.

I don't agree with the premise of using altered hebrew against the enemy, but when I have time to test it's efficiency compared to blue fire, I will. If your warning about using jewish tools is true, the only one I ever used and extremely rarely btw, is the one I mentioned earlier. It activated by sight, in case you forgot.

Sure, sure I'll leave. I said I would during a moment of clarity.

Adios amigo.

Attack repent attack repent attack repent oyy veeeeyyy

I am starting to think this is their favorite

Hee haw hee haw hee haw. Another one escaped the (((PEN)))

c9b5bf7a069286f3e4389300626f471f3314c278_hq.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back