Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Prostitute Gods?

Ogidracona

Imagine you become a goddess and preferring a profession of sexual work rather than something pertained to higher dimensions. LOL.

Explain this. I'm a long-termed SS but this succubus-incubus bs seems to me as if to attract horny teens and causing them to experience placebos.

Yeah, I'm going to become a god and shall bang girls cuz I'm not evolved enough. LOL. Are we even speak of gods or horny teenage boys?

Your perspective is much wrong.
You seem to think that if a God prefers to do sexual work it's called prostitution, the humans that do sex-work do it for money, which does value nothing truly while the Gods get paid in energy.
Also nobody is craving for your dick, you can ask Lord Satan for an incubbi/succubi but that does not mean you will get to have sex with one. They are Gods and they have their own goals and reasons for doing it.

Read this topic to understand this. HP HoodedCobra666 has written and explained in depth about this, since there had been a lot of confusion and delusion regarding this subject.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=295826#p295826

From reading this, it should be clear any incubi or succubi have nothing to do with the low level manifestation of sex and sex work on Earth.

Hail Satan!

What?

Also, go have sexual activities, you need it. Then move on, study, approach with intelligence and say sorry. You can still fix this, I hope. Overcome your age with maturity, and overcome your repressions. Heal the trauma, learn and move on. Learn to respect, learn to structure your mind, then you can "imagine" whatever.

If you are here to "innocently" "joke" around (made a joke here), maybe you get some time to learn and start investing in yourself rather than pointless existence, truly. You can transform.

Ogidracona said:
There are specific reasons if a God/Goddess chooses to be with a human, it's not about sexual slavery or some shit like that.
It is about a deep and sacred bond.

The issue of Demon Lovers is sacred and is for the few, it's not a brothel or anything like that.

Demons are not sex-obsessed beings, Demons are advanced beings, they have feelings, desires and are beings to be treated with extreme honour and respect.

Your post is extremely offensive, you must understand that you cannot understand Gods with monkey logic.

You should not even think about how Gods live their sexual life, it is such a sacred thing that it is beyond your comprehension.

Ogidracona said:
Saving our asses?
From what? From your anti-God bullshit?

While you are here making useless speeches, trying to get your moth-eaten brain to work, the people you have offended are fighting for the future unlike you.

Let me tell you, when we win, we will be the strongest and most glorified members of the white race, while you if you keep this up will just be a useless worm on the fringes of society.

And in case you are jewish, then you will meet the gods you have offended, and you will not like it.

Ogidracona said:

Partake in the knowledge of Satan, it's not that difficult. You are lacking greatly on understanding of many parts, from which you build these assumptions and ideas, as well as hatred towards certain people or things you don't understand.

Continue meditating and open your communication with Satan, so you can tune in to the knowledge and understanding of the Gods.

What you see is also very limited scope. 100 years ago our people fought bravely, however today people do the same. There's a lot of SS on the forum who are great warriors and would fight in conflicts when necessary, not afraid of war or whatever, since we are well prepared for turmoil that is to come.

At the moment however, it is of significantly greater importance and effect for SS souls who find this path to do spiritual warfare and not throw their lives away in useless conflicts, which you'd refer to as fighting bravely. In reality this is no less than throwing your life away as a literal cannon fodder for the jews at this time.

Most SS souls are people who have experienced many wars, there's SS souls who are reincarnated soldiers who have experienced the world wars, the very same people who fought bravely then, and who have returned to fight again now. Fighting spirit and warrior souls are not lacking in any capacity here, you only fail to see this by focusing on what you refer to as cuck or femmie behavior, of which there is only a minority and at best it is merely a subjective interpretation.

People are free to live how they wish, and saddle the consequences of their actions and life choices. That does not mean any of this random things are representative of the JoS, neither does it mean the JoS needs to condemn these things which do not harm in serious ways, and are only perceived as severely dangerous to society because of a hysterical reaction.

What matters is to destroy the jewish corruption, which will reduce any harmful societal notions and degeneracy to nothing in time. Whatever remains is personal choice, and harmless.

It is obvious you only made this topic to ask a "loaded" question, with intent to ridicule and slander, stemming from purely ignorance on the subject.

As for moderation disapproving a post, this is normal, it happens whenever something inappropriate or intolerable is posted. I do not make these decisions on this.

Hail Satan!

Ogidracona said:
Imagine you become a goddess and preferring a profession of sexual work rather than something pertained to higher dimensions. LOL.

Explain this. I'm a long-termed SS but this succubus-incubus bs seems to me as if to attract horny teens and causing them to experience placebos.

Yeah, I'm going to become a god and shall bang girls cuz I'm not evolved enough. LOL. Are we even speak of gods or horny teenage boys?

This post is a very serious lack of respect towards the Gods and moreover, to say something like that, you don't even know what love is, or better saying, the spiritual affinity.

Ogidracona said:

You made yourself a moron or a troll :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back